Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Kieth@May said:

Sure you can @Naes ... Let me know 

Sure you can.. Let me know of when,  I can arrange an itinerary for you while you are in Cebu with of course discounted price. 😘 

22 minutes ago, Stacey24 said:

@Naes if you are looking for a sandbar you might consider kalanggaman island from samar 😍😍😍 its one of my list 

42AFCAAC-5706-42F5-AF8D-C7C554CE6A93.jpeg

This is why I'm still paying my debt 😂😂😁😁

Already extremely intrigued to goooo..

I need to get that AP soon 😁 I'm so used to traveling here I don't know how long I can stay without traveling!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Naes said:

I need to get that AP soon 😁 I'm so used to traveling here I don't know how long I can stay without traveling!!

😂😂😂 same here. If i know when my noa2 will be approved I might go there. My hands are tied i should have book a ticket last week when cebu pacific had their piso fare 😂😂😂 try to check batanes also its a super duper beautiful place. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nissss said:

Thank you!! 😊😊 i hope people are forgetting to fill out this doc and theyre not actually waiting for 40+ Days for their NVC....but its way better than the first wait!  

It is unfortunately taking this long...

a tier 2 did tell me she thought they send them all over at once. I can't imagine they just simply stopped working at nvc so maybe what she said is true and we'll start getting movement at the nvc stage soon, who knows 

Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

It is unfortunately taking this long...

a tier 2 did tell me she thought they send them all over at once. I can't imagine they just simply stopped working at nvc so maybe what she said is true and we'll start getting movement at the nvc stage soon, who knows 

I'm really thinking they sent a lot of them accidentally to NRC and trying to fix it after messing it up too deep

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I'm really thinking they sent a lot of them accidentally to NRC and trying to fix it after messing it up too deep

What's NRC?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

What's NRC?

National Records Center. It did happen by accident in the past(As I've read around the forum btw -I have no further info about it), I think they suppose to send I-130 there normally or something like that.

But people started getting their numbers slowly now, so I hope all will resolve soon.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey24 said:

@Naes if you are looking for a sandbar you might consider kalanggaman island from samar 😍😍😍 its one of my list 

42AFCAAC-5706-42F5-AF8D-C7C554CE6A93.jpeg

@Stacey24 Kalanggaman Island is in Palompon Leyte not in Samar. It's a neighbouring town from Cebu. 😍

IMG_20170223_171309.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

I have a small travel agency.. 😊 Let me know if you need some help in your future travel here in Philippines. I would be happy to assist you. I'm so grateful for all the things you've done for us here in VJ. 

1 hour ago, Naes said:

National Records Center. It did happen by accident in the past(As I've read around the forum btw -I have no further info about it), I think they suppose to send I-130 there normally or something like that.

But people started getting their numbers slowly now, so I hope all will resolve soon.

I've read some threads that said USCIS sent the approved I-129f to NRC by mistake. The National Records Center is used as a long term storage facility for inactive immigration files. This is so that the field offices don't have to store files that aren't currently active, though records can (and are) recalled from the NRC when needed.

I copied this from a thread on 2013 from a VJ memebr named AZSUN.

I called the USCIS today and asked if they could track my case. I was approved on August 16th at the California service center. They escalated my call up the ladder. After waiting 2 and a half hours on hold someone answered. They were able to see my file and it was still sitting in California waiting for shipment. What they told me was the government waits until they have a full load and then ships the files to NVC. He told me it should be shipped in 10 more business days but I really think it was a guess on his part. Also, he could have just assumed it was sitting in California still because it did not have a NVC case number. He did seem sincere and educated on the process. I am still hoping it will be Friday. So it will be interesting to see when those of us, who were approved on August 16th at the CSC, will be sent to NVC. I did ask if it was country specific and he said no. They wait until they have a full shipment and then send the files. Seems they must have enough by now.ClockWatch2.gif

Edited by msscarlette

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There are more recent reports about a similar issue with files being sent to NRC instead of NVC.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/653025-please-help-with-this-uscisnvc-issue/

Edited by June2017UK

Timeline
17 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

I've read some threads that said USCIS sent the approved I-129f to NRC by mistake. The National Records Center is used as a long term storage facility for inactive immigration files. This is so that the field offices don't have to store files that aren't currently active, though records can (and are) recalled from the NRC when needed.

I called the USCIS today and asked if they could track my case. I was approved on August 16th at the California service center. They escalated my call up the ladder. After waiting 2 and a half hours on hold someone answered. They were able to see my file and it was still sitting in California waiting for shipment. What they told me was the government waits until they have a full load and then ships the files to NVC. He told me it should be shipped in 10 more business days but I really think it was a guess on his part. Also, he could have just assumed it was sitting in California still because it did not have a NVC case number. He did seem sincere and educated on the process. I am still hoping it will be Friday. So it will be interesting to see when those of us, who were approved on August 16th at the CSC, will be sent to NVC. I did ask if it was country specific and he said no. They wait until they have a full shipment and then send the files. Seems they must have enough by now.ClockWatch2.gif

Ahh now I understand what they meant by i130. It must be the times when k3 was active. They would cancel the k3's 129f when 130 was approved and probably send them to nrc! 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Kieth@May said:

I have a small travel agency.. 😊 Let me know if you need some help in your future travel here in Philippines. I would be happy to assist you. I'm so grateful for all the things you've done for us here in VJ. 

You should know I'm now following you and I won't forget  😍😍😍

edit: my dream job was to work in a travel agency I gave up once but I'll be checking for jobs in us too and one day if I can open my b&b please come by hehe 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Naes said:

You should know I'm now following you and I won't forget  😍😍😍

edit: my dream job was to work in a travel agency I gave up once but I'll be checking for jobs in us too and one day if I can open my b&b please come by hehe 

Oh thank you. You are so sweet. 😍

I would love to taste some of your cupcakes. Hehehe. California is not far though from Texas. 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, msscarlette said:

Interesting. That's somewhat consistent with what I was told by a tier 2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.