Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Immunization at SLEC is done finally but it was a terrible experienced.My first day of my appointment was done at 3 pm and they asked me to come back the next day at 2 pm for my shots.I got 3 shots, 1 for my right arm and 2 for my left arm.

I can't believe I have waited for 5 hours and a half just to get my shots.I dont understand the sequence of our papers.Surprisingly, there were people who had their shots first before me even though I came there 20 minutes before them.I dont know how the staffs compiled the folder.Its so unfair  for us who got there first.Also, too crowded and noisy with some kids crying.So cold inside so better bring a jacket to those who haven't done medical yet.Bring all your medical records as well coz they will ask you if you have.My patience was really tested at SLEC coz all you have to do is sit down and wait until your name is called.If you ask about your paper they will just say , wait for your name be called.Its crazy also on my first day, I waited more than 2 hours at immunization interview.Also frustrating to those guards there.I feel like there was discrimination coz  they didnt allow my petitioner  to go inside for twice and he is the one who paid all my bills and then I found out that there were some applicants that they were with their mother or sister without a problem to go with them.

What you need to bring at SLEC to show to the guards are, Appointment letter from SLEC, Appointment confirmation from US embassy ( if you have date of interview), four 2x2 picture with white background and your name is written at the back, biopage photocopy of your passport, and the letter or any document that shows your case is " ready" and has MNL case number...After you gave it all their going to give you a number.You have to sit down in from of the releasing area according to your number.When your turn, a lady will asked you to stand and fall in line at the middle.There are window from A to F where one of them will talk to you depend who is available first.Then you will sign a paper and show your documents that you showed to the guard.They will give you a list of test you will do but first thing after the first floor they will send you to 5th floor to pay the bill.After the bill the cashier will tell you where to go, either 2nd, 3rd, 4th of 5th floor.The 2nd floor are the immunization interview,immunization room and tuberculosis area.The 3rd floor is the xray and laboratory test.The 4th floor i forgot.The 5th floor was the interview with your doctor , the vitals and ht and wt as well as your eye test.

I hope you will all have a great result on your medical.God bless you all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

@Shoegum

so did they solve the problem finally?

i couldn't read everything but you got the number right?

Yes i got the number today.

Not sure if they even looked at the email i sent, as i did not get any reply on those.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Yes i got the number today.

Not sure if they even looked at the email i sent, as i did not get any reply on those.

Probably they figured it out after you spelled out to them.

good luck with the interview!!!

Hi Everyone,

can someone help me? So our case is "in transit" to Manila Embassy as of today.

im just wondering what else should we prepare both petitioner and benificiary.

i think i need to send affidavit of support. So, this are what i have.

- W2s 2015 & 2016
- 1040s 2015 & 2016
- COE
- letter from emoloyer with salary, hire date and managers signature. 
- Affidivavit of support
- Payslips (Nov 2017 - January 2018)

for my W2s and 1040s are these still valid? Since its tax season? 

When does the benificiary forward these docs? Is it on the day of interview?

and for the letter from emoloyer with their signature? How long is the validity if i have then sign this month?

thanks for all your help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Guys, I need help, If my NVC case says " READY" , do i need to wait for the packet? I know I need to do my DS160 and schedule for my interview.. I also need to collect all my requirements. 

NVC.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, RioMica said:

Guys, I need help, If my NVC case says " READY" , do i need to wait for the packet? I know I need to do my DS160 and schedule for my interview.. I also need to collect all my requirements. 

NVC.JPG

Just wait for packet 3 or much better contact your embassy to inquire if they got your case and ask them the next steps. My case was ready Jan.18 and after 4 days embassy emailed us packet 3.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Just wait for packet 3 or much better contact your embassy to inquire if they got your case and ask them the next steps. My case was ready Jan.18 and after 4 days embassy emailed us packet 3.

where did you receive the packet, to your home address ot you just received via email? I can fill-up the DS160 now right? 

So i can call the US Embassy Singapore to check if my packet is with them now right?

Edited by RioMica

Timeline
13 minutes ago, RioMica said:

where did you receive the packet, to your home address? I can fill-up the DS160 now right? 

So i can call the US Embassy Singapore to check if my packet is with them now right?

I received packet 3 thru email. Yes you can call your embassy and yes you can fill up DS160 now. Here's a link that can help you for the next steps. Just create your profile. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sg/sg-niv-visaapply.asp

Edited by mikejoy2019

Timeline
Just now, mikejoy2019 said:

I received packet 3 thru email. Yes you can call your embassy and yes you can fill up DS160 now. Here's a link that can help you for the next steps. Just create your profile. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sg/index.html?firstTime=No

Thank you so much.. ^_^

In the Phillipines, did they require you CENOMAR? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

I received packet 3 thru email. Yes you can call your embassy and yes you can fill up DS160 now. Here's a link that can help you for the next steps. Just create your profile. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sg/sg-niv-visaapply.asp

You receive it via petitioner's email or beneficiary's email?

Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

You receive it via petitioner's email or beneficiary's email?

Yes we are required CENOMAR. It was the petitioner who received the email. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Yes we are required CENOMAR. It was the petitioner who received the email. 

Thank you so much for all the info.. love love.. :wub:

Timeline
13 minutes ago, RioMica said:

Thank you so much for all the info.. love love.. :wub:

You are very much welcome. Good luck for the next steps. 😊☺🤗

Timeline
Just now, mikejoy2019 said:

You are very much welcome. Good luck for the next steps. 😊☺🤗

One more question, did you receive your packet via post, to your home address?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.