I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Indiafiancee said:

Hi.

I am from India as well.

Got my noa2 a month ago 

Can you pls brief me the next steps to be taken. ( when todo ds160, pay fee medical, interview etc. Should we book medical t or interview.)Will highly apprecaite your help.

Thanks 

You can start ds160 , but submit after getting case# from NVC. Once it reaches consulate,  go to ustraveldocs.com/in and create a profile, fill out info, pay fee, enter receipt number(if you pay by neft, you will get receipt number automatically within few hours) and schedule interview. Book interview at least 3 weeks from case reaching consulate so that you will have time to get communication from consulate, and do medical as well. Do medical after getting communication from consulate as you may need letter from consulate. 

4 hours ago, kannan said:

You can start ds160 , but submit after getting case# from NVC. Once it reaches consulate,  go to ustraveldocs.com/in and create a profile, fill out info, pay fee, enter receipt number(if you pay by neft, you will get receipt number automatically within few hours) and schedule interview. Book interview at least 3 weeks from case reaching consulate so that you will have time to get communication from consulate, and do medical as well. Do medical after getting communication from consulate as you may need letter from consulate. 

Thank you so much 

Thats a bird eye view.

Appreciate it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 12/27/2017 at 9:39 PM, vml said:

Hello friends...m.so Confused in this state. Please help me.now my case is in ready.. What is the next step??  Do I need to fill ds 160,  then what..can anyone tell me  next steps.??  and where should the medical to be done..., is it there where is our interview. Or we can do medical anywhere we live. When to pay fees and  schedule appointment..thank you. :(

I'm thinking you should start here http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-ds160complete.asp and here http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-post.asp.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Guys, we got married today!!!!

so very happy and can't believe that after struggling so much with the whole process, it finally happened! Never quit believing, it's a long journey but totally worth it!

OMG!!!!   Congratulations!!!!!  You managed to make sure that your New Year would start off in the very best way possible... so very very happy for you both!!!!!  :D:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
33 minutes ago, mcs said:

OMG!!!!   Congratulations!!!!!  You managed to make sure that your New Year would start off in the very best way possible... so very very happy for you both!!!!!  :D:D

Thank you so so much!!!! Soon it will be you!! You def helped me a lot thru this looooong process, so thank you, really!

30 minutes ago, alaris said:

Congratulations to you both!!! Nice pictures!!!

Thank you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/28/2017 at 5:05 AM, Lilly2302 said:

I just sent an email to NVC. I know it wont help much, but its been 4 weeks already, they need to tell me something.

:(

My NOA2 date is 11/10/17, and per NVC, they still haven't received the packet. I just booked another trip to the Philippines in February, it sucks but I'm going to make another vacay out of the situation.

Timeline
2 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

so very happy and can't believe that after struggling so much with the whole process, it finally happened! Never quit believing, it's a long journey but totally worth it!

Congratulations!! Awesome! Happy for you both.

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
23 hours ago, AJ001 said:

What a blessed day to end this year.. I finally got my NVC case number. I don't have the hard copy of my NOA2 yet after two attempts of sending it to my fiance's home address. Keep on praying guys.  Everything is possible in Him.

NOA2: November 7, 2017

NVC Case Number: December 29, 2017

Congratulations!! I wish an approved interview.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Timeline
On December 29, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Xinyu Tanya said:

We just got our case received by NVC on the 28th of December! USCIS approval notice was on 9th of NOV. 

11/9/17 is my noa2 date as well. I hope to get mine first week of January.

Anyway, congratulations and wish you an approved interview.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

4 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

IMG_4182.JPG

IMG_4185.JPG

IMG_4195.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, BaconSF said:

My NOA2 date is 11/10/17, and per NVC, they still haven't received the packet. I just booked another trip to the Philippines in February, it sucks but I'm going to make another vacay out of the situation.

Enjoy! ❤

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We still haven't got our NVC case number ... My love is coming to visit me on 10th January for 5 days so at least we have that to look forward to 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.