Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2017 at 2:33 PM, Websters202 said:

Hey Fellow May Filers,

So tomorrow will officially be 6 weeks for me after receiving NOA2 with no NVC number.  I will call one more time on Tuesday and then send an email to NVCResearch.  I had hoped to get the NVC number before Christmas, but obviously that won't be happening.

It's so funny; when I filed our petition in May, I fully expected that we'd have Visa In Hand by Christmas.  Gee, were we wrong!

But we will continue to keep the faith and my fiancé and I are hoping to get him here by his birthday in February.

Merry Christmas to all of you.  Keep the faith and know that this will be the last Christmas without your significant other by your side.

I am in the exact same boat Websters202, all your words were like written by me. The Christmas with him already in USA and now hoping to have visa in hand before his BDay on Feb 20!

I hope we all get our wishes come true and can celebrate any important occasion with our significant other!!

Best of luck to all of us :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 05.12.2017 at 1:52 PM, Saki said:

Question for people who got RFE! After you resubmitted more documentation to USCIS, how did you get your approval notification? Just curious :) 

We have RFE. We collected and sent additional documents. On December 23, our letter was delivered to the address. But until there is no official confirmation of receipt. We wait.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Michael & Natalia said:

We have RFE. We collected and sent additional documents. On December 23, our letter was delivered to the address. But until there is no official confirmation of receipt. We wait.

No confirmation because it is a weekend, you should see sometime hopefully Tuesday

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Michael & Natalia said:

USCIS is working next week?

Of course.

The only Federal Holiday is Monday Christmas Day .

They may have skeleton crew thought as many folks will take off.

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
38 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Of course.

The only Federal Holiday is Monday Christmas Day .

They may have skeleton crew thought as many folks will take off.

Steven

thank you very much for the answer. So there is hope to get an answer to RFE before January 1 ....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Michael & Natalia said:

USCIS is working next week?

I am sure they are closed Monday for Christmas, maybe Tuesday also but  not sure. They will definitely be working the rest of the week.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

We had RFE.They recived it on December 14.Still waiting for NOA2.

It took My RFE 30 days , but it was approved so keep the faith!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey guys..im so confused,can anyone tell me please who select the interview date ,if we hire a lawyer then.?? how much fees is paid for visa interview appointment .,😒

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.