1,118 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CO_Tonya said:

I am uploading our documents to the CEAC site, and wanted to know if anyone uploaded additional documents in conjunction with what the NVC has requested.  If you did, what kind of documents?  more Pictures? more evidence?  

You just need to go to U.S. Visa: Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country on travel.state.gov and select the country that issued your civil documents that's how you will find out which additional document is missing from your side.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/UnitedKingdom.html

Edited by Zelixx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, CO_Tonya said:

I am uploading our documents to the CEAC site, and wanted to know if anyone uploaded additional documents in conjunction with what the NVC has requested.  If you did, what kind of documents?  more Pictures? more evidence?  

I know some people suggest adding a ton of additional documents but many of us just uploaded a couple of pictures in that section and it was fine (no checklist). Good luck!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, Zelixx said:

You just need to go to U.S. Visa: Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country on travel.state.gov and select the country that issued your civil documents that's how you will find out which additional document is missing from your side.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/UnitedKingdom.html

Thanks, I do have that information.  I was just curious if people are adding other items such as evidence, affidavits, etc in conjunction with the required documentation from the NVC and the embassy.

On 8/2/2018 at 7:11 PM, 06dak said:

Case Closed finally today! After a request for more documents and a 12 day wait for CEAC to get back up and running....

Now anxiously awaiting an interview date! If only we can be together for our 1st wedding anniversary.

Hello

I paid 120 and 325 fee. Can u pl share what happens next and time lines?

31 minutes ago, AJJ said:

Hello

Depends on if you are pivot or not. In my case, a couple days after paying it was accepted and I could upload documents to CEAC (pivot). If you are not pivot I think when payments are accepted you can print a payment sheet to include with documents you mail in. 

3 hours ago, AJJ said:

Hello

Once the status of your payment changed from “processing” to “paid” you can fill up ds-260 and start sending the AOS docs and IV application. Wait 1 hour to 3 weeks for a response from NVC

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, The C&J said:

Once the status of your payment changed from “processing” to “paid” you can fill up ds-260 and start sending the AOS docs and IV application. Wait 1 hour to 3 weeks for a response from NVC

As a pivot case, after submitted all documents, status changed to "Submitted". Do we need to do anything else to let them know all documents are submitted? Asking because still able to add documents even status changed to "Submitted".

On 7/28/2018 at 6:29 PM, MKal said:

My I-130 was finally approved yesterday. After 2 RFE's. PD October 20, 2017

My case still isnt approve yet.. I sent my rfe out on june 14.. i received an email from uscis this morning saying they still working on my case.. smh i cant believe it. 

9 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

My case still isnt approve yet.. I sent my rfe out on june 14.. i received an email from uscis this morning saying they still working on my case.. smh i cant believe it. 

Same with us, we filed in September 2017, received a rfe in April 2018, responded to to rfe in May 2018, my status was update to rfe Response received on May 22nd, till date i have not heard anything from USICS, still waiting 😪

1 hour ago, Muchebo said:

Same with us, we filed in September 2017, received a rfe in April 2018, responded to to rfe in May 2018, my status was update to rfe Response received on May 22nd, till date i have not heard anything from USICS, still waiting 😪

Oh my!! What was your rfe for.?  Mines was for divorce papers that i definitely sent with i130 n bonafide marriage. 

12 minutes ago, Muchebo said:

It was for divorce decrees, to which we submitted and was received 

Hmmm ok, what service center? N what country? My husband is dominican n we at nebraska. My husband was married to a USC before n stay in US less than 2yrs when the marriage didnt work out and went back to his country he never over stayed not even close! I can only assume its why our case is taking so long. 

1 minute ago, jeanita68 said:

Hmmm ok, what service center? N what country? My husband is dominican n we at nebraska. My husband was married to a USC before n stay in US less than 2yrs when the marriage didnt work out and went back to his country he never over stayed not even close! I can only assume its why our case is taking so long. 

Taxes Service Center, its stressing im USC and my wife is in US too, but she over stayed but i dont think that would be the problem because she qualifies for immigration benefits i think, will keep on waiting 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.