1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Asii said:

Hi @Beast333 You can check with your receipt number right! i think she meant the USCIS account web where late Sep filers were finding out their approvals too, or is there any other APP?

Hey Asi she is not talking about uscis webpage actually there is another app.

You can download it from appstore.

(USCIS app) or (Case tracker)

these both are related to each other.

You can see others cases prior to your recepit num here.

2 hours ago, AJJ said:

Hi, I am Oct 12, 2017 from NBC with LIN number. Anybody close to this date.

13th of October checking in! Going to visit my husband next week - hoping to come home a week later to a NOA!!!!

1 hour ago, Beast333 said:

Hey Asi she is not talking about uscis webpage actually there is another app.

You can download it from appstore.

(USCIS app) or (Case tracker)

these both are related to each other.

You can see others cases prior to your recepit num here.

Correct. You can see status of up to 50 cases prior your case number. Only USCIS App showed my case updated. The others didnt update on time.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Manizhka said:

Correct. You can see status of up to 50 cases prior your case number. Only USCIS App showed my case updated. The others didnt update on time.

Yeah 

but we can see upto 500 cases on app name( (case  tracker).

It is same as USCIS app

Edited by Beast333

Timeline
59 minutes ago, ashort714 said:

13th of October checking in! Going to visit my husband next week - hoping to come home a week later to a NOA!!!!

Good LuCk 10 oct.

ours coming up

10 hours ago, Beast333 said:

i have seen two people having same my p.d 10 OCT tsc getting RFE on USCIS app one week ago.

Could you please link to the actual app on Google Play store? I searched and found a bunch of apps, all from third party vendors and not directly from USCIS. I am hesitant to enter personal info in some of these apps. Thanks in advance.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Please please please can you folks remember to update your timelines when approved so the rest of us can track how fast the petitions are being approved at various service centres. Thank you all! :D xxxx

Timeline
1 hour ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Could you please link to the actual app on Google Play store? I searched and found a bunch of apps, all from third party vendors and not directly from USCIS. I am hesitant to enter personal info in some of these apps. Thanks in advance.

App name is (Case Tracker For USCIS)

It logo is having red,white and blue coloured eagle shaped flag.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/27/2018 at 10:20 PM, Manizhka said:

Hey I’m a bit confused... when I type my case number and put in a figure.... the app shows cases that are after my number... is there a way to check the ones prior or am I missing out some step..? Or do I just calculate and guess 100 numbers before mine....?

Timeline
11 hours ago, Kashika said:

Hey I’m a bit confused... when I type my case number and put in a figure.... the app shows cases that are after my number... is there a way to check the ones prior or am I missing out some step..? Or do I just calculate and guess 100 numbers before mine....?

Same is happening with me.

After cases and same day p.d cases are being shown to me.

45 minutes ago, Omrivera said:

I checked in the app and unfortunately no oct approvals yet

SRC1890003711, this number is preceding mine as of 2nd October. There are few more case numbers preceding this one and case nubmers after this number that are approved. I also mentioned earlier not all the the apps showed the change to my status case. I hope it will help. 

10 minutes ago, Manizhka said:

SRC1890003711, this number is preceding mine as of 2nd October. There are few more case numbers preceding this one and case nubmers after this number that are approved. I also mentioned earlier not all the the apps showed the change to my status case. I hope it will help. 

You are right, there's a few from your date that have been approved and yours still saying case was received in the app that I was checking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.