nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

see your time is here, just keep an eye on the USCIS status page, once it says sent to DOS, you can start calling them I would say 2 weeks, to see if they have a case # for you

Uscis  still says case received. I doubt they will update it

Is nvc and dos same?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Uscis  still says case received. I doubt they will update it

Is nvc and dos same?

it took them 2 weeks and 1 day after my approval to finally be sent to DOS as of Friday, DOS still didn't have my file.

Yeah NVC and DOS are the same

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

So happy today my son received our approval letters. We were approved on the 31st.uscis still says case received.  Thank God!!!!! It's such a good feeling!!! You all have been such a good support.  Thank you to each one of you and good luck to all those waiting.  Plz guide me for the next steps.  The letter says approved and below it says they have sent to nvc. What should we do next!!! 

Congrats Mrs. Khan :jest::dancing::jest:

The online approval might take a bit longer to update. Try not to worry about that. Start compiling all of your documents for the NVC so when you get the number you can submit them right away. You as the beneficiary can start calling the NVC in a couple weeks. Once you have a case and invoice number you can start the NVC process.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, acidrain said:

Congrats Mrs. Khan :jest::dancing::jest:

The online approval might take a bit longer to update. Try not to worry about that. Start compiling all of your documents for the NVC so when you get the number you can submit them right away. You as the beneficiary can start calling the NVC in a couple weeks. Once you have a case and invoice number you can start the NVC process.

Thanks acidrain. It's such a good feeling!!! Yes sure I will start working on collecting my documents now.  Will call them end of next week. Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsKhan said:

So happy today my son received our approval letters. We were approved on the 31st.uscis still says case received.  Thank God!!!!! It's such a good feeling!!! You all have been such a good support.  Thank you to each one of you and good luck to all those waiting.  Plz guide me for the next steps.  The letter says approved and below it says they have sent to nvc. What should we do next!!! 

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Congratulations! You are finally out of the long wait!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
3 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Congratulations!! 🎉 I hope and pray my approval will come too!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Got our I-797 notice of action(NOA2) in the mail today(Feb 5th).

Notice date: 31st Jan 2018

Prority Date:7th june 2017

That is a wait of 243 days between NOA1 and NOA2 arriving in the post)

(Still not updated on the 'USCIS APP', or case status online check on USCIS.gov).

Now to bug the NVC/DOS everyday until they assign a case number to my petition. :D

NOA1: 7th June 2017

NOA2: 31st January 2018

Sent from USCIS: 12th February 2018

Received by NVC: 16th February 2018

Started telling me they never received petition since: 22nd march 2018

Started saying they magically received petition: 26th March 2018

"there is no time frame for case number assignment": 18th May 2018

Case number assigned & fees sent: 22nd May 2018

Fees "PAID": 27th May

AOS & DS-260 with Civil Documents submitted online: 3rd June 2018

Case Complete: 14th June 2018

Received email with interview date scheduled: 12th July 2018.

Interview @ Dublin embassy: 2nd August 2018 DENIED!  (421 days since NOA1). 

(incorrect spelling and missing middle name on police certs)

31st August: did my 2nd medical cert, because 1st one expired.

14th September: official APPROVED.

Currently: waiting for DPD courier to tell me my visa is ready for collection at my local depot.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, THE J'S said:

Got our I-797 notice of action(NOA2) in the mail today(Feb 5th).

Notice date: 31st Jan 2018

Prority Date:7th june 2017

That is a wait of 243 days between NOA1 and NOA2 arriving in the post)

(Still not updated on the 'USCIS APP', or case status online check on USCIS.gov).

Now to bug the NVC/DOS everyday until they assign a case number to my petition. :D

Congratulations. Your dates are so similar to mine. And I see you are from ky. My son also lives in ky.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys! How are you? I hope everyone is well. 

Today I called the NVC to check if my Case Number and IIN is already available. (My case was received on Jan 18, 2018) The operator told me that she requested a review by the supervisor because it should have already a Case Number and IIN. What does that mean? Is that good or bad? Does somebody already went trough something like this? Please!!!

Timeline

It sounds to me that the operator was asking her supervisor and the operator believed you should have been issued a case # already, so sounds like Supervisor is reviewing why not issued one yet..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sundee said:

It sounds to me that the operator was asking her supervisor and the operator believed you should have been issued a case # already, so sounds like Supervisor is reviewing why not issued one yet..

You always saving my life Sundee! Lol! Ok, Well she sounded like surprised...she was checking and said "Well sir, you should have already a Case Number and IIN...I will to request a supervisor to review it" Well...I hope everything goes well and faster...urrrrrrgh!!! anxieeeeeety!!!!!!

Timeline

Hi, no worries... Honestly everything abt this process is nerve wrecking. We stay stressed as it’s hard not to but some how we make it... So if I were you I would call them back no later then Friday and say, do You have my case number yet??? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Hi, no worries... Honestly everything abt this process is nerve wrecking. We stay stressed as it’s hard not to but some how we make it... So if I were you I would call them back no later then Friday and say, do You have my case number yet??? 

Yes! This a long waiting and test our patience. That's horrible! Oh yeah, I'm basically calling every day since last week then today I got this answer. Hopefully they review it and check what is going on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.