nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Good news for me my wife just received a mail and my petition was approved  PD March 16

Country Nigeria ....

Finally I am out of nebraska and i wish all good news too..i appreciate for everything and all the help I got here...now waiting for nvc 

Really good news.... congratulations🎉🎊

46 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I called the customer service number for Nebraska, and was told my expedited request was denied, the rep on the phone for the first time ever was so super helpful, he told me all the things the previous rep had done wrong, and so he resubmitted it and this time he put more details in and chose 2 categories that the request would fall under. I asked him if it was even touched, he said all he could tell me is it was being worked on. For all I know it has been with an officer since May being worked on. I just have to keep the faith.

Good luck.  I called this morning and was told it's being reviewed and next week they should either give me a denial, an approval, or a fax number for the evidence. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Good news for me my wife just received a mail and my petition was approved  PD March 16

Country Nigeria ....

Finally I am out of nebraska and i wish all good news too..i appreciate for everything and all the help I got here...now waiting for nvc 

Congratulations fellow Nigerian 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Congrats! Does it mean they are already approving mid March 2017 petitions?

Early March got RFE people that didnt got that should be expecting something in the mail soon 

2 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Early March got RFE people that didnt got that should be expecting something in the mail soon 

Yes but if they approved PD March 16 (mid-March) then they are now in that phase of adjudication, so they are (as we are speaking) adjudicating all early March petitions until mid-March.

Edited by Caterpillar8

4 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Yes but if they approved PD March 16 (mid-March) then they are now in that phase of adjudication, so they are (as we are speaking) adjudicating all early March petitions until mid-March.

Assuming yes..... they normally do that but there will be a handful of early March (Complex cases, high fraud countries etc) who may be left a bit longer. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

i just spoke with a tier 2 representative.   The gentleman was soooo nice.  He really wanted to try to find me answers outside of the normal responses I have already received.  He said  an officer has my file and that it is initial review.  He preferred the word they need to verify information over initial review.  I assume that means background checks maybe?   He couldn't give me any kind of time line he said it could take from 30-180 days.  He also said we were on the final leg in this  process/stage.  He couldn't imagine being away from a spouse for as long as we have been. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chucks said:

Country Nigeria ....

That is great news!! CONGRATULATIONS!....Cheers! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chucks said:

Country Nigeria ....

Congraluations and now to next step.. NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.