X Factor

Filipinos aren't happy with this white woman claiming to be Filipina [edited title]

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

• TBoneTX changed the title to Filipinos aren't happy with this white woman claiming to be Filipina [edited title]
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread title edited to match article title.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

The person is clearly mentally unstable.  I think it is actually a guy who thinks it's a woman.   This is the type of person who will go on a shooting rampage and will make the news one day.

It also claims a tuk tuk is a mode of transportation in the Philippines.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for use of an offensive term.

another post removed for quoting that post.

use that offensive term again and one will find their access removed for multiple days.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I identify as a multi millionaire international playboy, where do I collect the money?

I'm seriously waiting for someone to try identifying as a US/UK/EU citizen and demanding citizenship!

August 2000: We start e-mailing. I'm in Bosnia, she's in Florida

October 29th 2000: She sends me e-mail asking if I would marry her

October 29th 2000(5 seconds later): I say yes

November 2000: She sends me tickets to Orlando for when I get back

December 6th 2000: Return from Bos

December 11th 2000: Fly to Orlando, she meets me at airport

December 22nd 2000: I fly back to UK

January 3rd 2001: She flies to UK (Good times)

Mid February 2001: Pregnancy test Positive

Mid February 2001: She flies back to US

March 2001: Miscarriage, I fly to US on first flight I can get

May 2001: I leave US before my 90 days are up

June 2001: I fly back to US, stopped at airport for questioning as I had only just left

September 2001: Pregnancy test Positive again

September 2001: She falls sick, I make decision to stay to look after her as I am afraid I may have problems getting back in.

April 16th 2002: Our son is born, we start getting stuff together for his passport

March 6th 2003: We leave US for UK as family

Early April 2003: Family troubles make her return to US, I ask Embassy in London about possibilities of returning to US

April 16th 2003: London Embassy informs me that I will be banned from the Visa Waiver Program for 10 years, my little boys first birthday

June 13th 2006: I-129f sent

August 11th 2006: NOA1 Recieved

After our relationship breaks down she admits to me that she had never bothered to start the application process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nothing wrong with transgendered people but just like non-transgendered there are mentally unstable people and Ja Du fits the bill.

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

I was labeled, but no one cared ...

Image result for deplorables

I have a tank top just like that. It allows me to work out and people leave me alone while doing my sets.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

I was labeled, but no one cared ...

Image result for deplorables

The best thing about Trump being President is that the majority on both sides of the Aisle will agree that no matter who is elected next it will be a vast improvement as far as bringing out country back together. (If that is even possible at this point LOL)

I was actually getting close to voting for him until he started making fun of disabled people on national television.

He has some good policy issues and wish he would focus on them but he is his own worst enemy and is so easily distracted.

Someone like Condoleezza Rice would be a welcome change but apparently she has zero interest.

Since we are on the topic of Trump in this Manila forum.........

Steven

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ya he was in Manila recently wasn't he.  Thankfully he didn't cause a delay in my flight.

I'm a disabled person, I didn't take offense... after all he was a reporter.  ;)  He was making fun of a reporter.

At least he didn't let people get killed in Benghazi ...   naaaa making fun of a reporter is worse ..  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I worked with people with cerebral palsy I'm not sure if that is the condition the reporter had but that is besides the point. 

It does not matter his occupation I found it disgusting but to each his own.

Agree about Hillary but Trump will have tens of thousands of our servicemen in Korea, Japan and Guam killed if he doesn't stop feeding the flames with this one.

lIuLT0z.jpg

5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

I'm a disabled person, I didn't take offense... after all he was a reporter.  ;)  He was making fun of a reporter.

Not to mention that it has been proven many times over that he was not making fun of the reporters disability. I would post the video proof but it's easy enough to find and I understand already that I can never change the mind of someone that gets all of their news from the main stream media.

You gotta love Duterte. I am still surprised he won the Presidential Election.  He was just a mayor in Davao whom most of the country didn't know or had very little knowledge.   I will say he ran Davao with an Iron Fist.

You gotta love how he despised Obama and likes Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZlltuPmCCg

Edited by Chris Duffy

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.