audacieux89

San Francisco, CA AOS

136 posts in this topic

Anyone else here who's field center for their AOS is San Francisco, CA?

I checked USCIS Processing Timeline, and they are currently processing November 28, 2016 applications... :(

Have you heard any update on your application? :D

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

I'm in Oakland and filed for AOS in mid June and received EAD/AP combo card in late September.

I-485 status is "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview" since the beginning of August! No updates since then.

My wife and I are traveling out of the country for 2 weeks in December and I wish we could have the interview before then, but probably not!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, audacieux89 said:

Anyone else here who's field center for their AOS is San Francisco, CA?

I checked USCIS Processing Timeline, and they are currently processing November 28, 2016 applications... :(

Have you heard any update on your application? :D

Keep in mind that they were processing November 28 2016 approximately 45 days ago. They're currently up to early-mid January 2017 (~310 days from PD to interview).

I'm a February 2017 filer at the San Francisco field office, haven't heard anything since EAD/AP was approved and received back in May. I'm hoping to get an interview notice soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I just got my interview notice yesterday for the San Francisco, CA field office.

2/16/2017 - I-485 received date

12/04/2017 - I-485 interview notice received (291 days)

1/03/2018 - I-485 interview date (321 days)

I had an RFIE, but I responded quickly and it doesn't appear to have slowed my case down.

1 hour ago, Suudsu said:

I just got my interview notice yesterday for the San Francisco, CA field office.

2/16/2017 - I-485 received date

12/04/2017 - I-485 interview notice received (291 days)

1/03/2018 - I-485 interview date (321 days)

I had an RFIE, but I responded quickly and it doesn't appear to have slowed my case down.

Congrats!!

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 11/15/2017 at 12:35 PM, 0310 said:

I'm in Oakland and filed for AOS in mid June and received EAD/AP combo card in late September.

I-485 status is "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview" since the beginning of August! No updates since then.

My wife and I are traveling out of the country for 2 weeks in December and I wish we could have the interview before then, but probably not!

Hey do you get your interview now? I'm in San Francisco and I filed for AOS almost the same time as yours, but don't receive any notice yet.

Any FO is San Francisco filers? Would you guys keep us posted if you got any update for your AOS. I have no idea about the time line for SF field office now, saw some early 2017 filérs said they still waiting for interview that literally freaking me out........  I know AOS is a long wait but at lease some actual approximate time line will give us some hint, I got frustrated by reading the AOS time line listed on USCIS website says up to 23 months?!?!

My NOA1 is 17 July 2018,  AOS still “case is ready to be schedule for interview” since mid Aug, AP & EAD remain “case was received”  

Timeline
2 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

Any FO is San Francisco filers? Would you guys keep us posted if you got any update for your AOS. I have no idea about the time line for SF field office now, saw some early 2017 filérs said they still waiting for interview that literally freaking me out........  I know AOS is a long wait but at lease some actual approximate time line will give us some hint, I got frustrated by reading the AOS time line listed on USCIS website says up to 23 months?!?!

My NOA1 is 17 July 2018,  AOS still “case is ready to be schedule for interview” since mid Aug, AP & EAD remain “case was received”  

Hello, my NOA is October 6. Got my EAD in early April, case is ready to be scheduled for interview since April.

My filed office is San Francisco, unfortunately they are very slow ;( hope we all hear some good news in the next few days/weeks. 

Good luck

6 hours ago, Medi_07 said:

Hello, my NOA is October 6. Got my EAD in early April, case is ready to be scheduled for interview since April.

My filed office is San Francisco, unfortunately they are very slow ;( hope we all hear some good news in the next few days/weeks. 

Good luck

I sense your interview date is on the way 😉 ...    I just wondering which priority month is being processed currently, Have you call them up yet?  They are not accept any inquiries for infopass except urgent request for AP from the website, wonder their phone line must be blowed up since efficiency apparently is not in their dictionary. 

Hi!

I'm in SF too.

My NOA is October 17th 2017. I got my EAD in the middle of June and my I485 status changed in ready to schedule interview about 2 weeks ago. 

No news yet..

I130 approved 10/18/2016 - PD 07/11/2016

My AOS timeline: I-765, I-131, I-485

10/12/17:Package sent

10/17/17: Package received

10/24/17: NOA received. Priority date: 10/23/17

10/30/17: Biometric appointment notice

11/13/17: Biometric appointment done

13 hours ago, Zhe Jin said:

Hey do you get your interview now? I'm in San Francisco and I filed for AOS almost the same time as yours, but don't receive any notice yet.

Nothing yet. I'm hoping it won't happen until after March 2019 for us.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
14 hours ago, Medi_07 said:

Hi, Did you try to schedule an infopass or call them ? 

I called them. They said the processing time now is up to 23 months. Mine is only 15 months, so they cannot do anything for me. I will never call them anymore because they will never tell us what we want to know. They don't know when we will get the interview and which month our field office is working now. They just told me to wait until beyond 23 months. It really made me upset and tired. I also tried to make an appointment to ask the field office too. But I found out they may cancel our appointment if it's not urgent. So after all that, I decided to do nothing but waiting for their notice. 

5 hours ago, 0310 said:

Nothing yet. I'm hoping it won't happen until after March 2019 for us.

Hopefully we can get the interview notice this year😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.