973 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 minutes ago, piranda said:

ya, that s where they are looking for last update..mine still says November 17th -last updated..

no updates on the case tracker ,not even after receiving and sending back the RFE reply last month.

i don;t know how come your list is so long , or is adding up with same applications after they updating them!?!

i have only 3 on my list -i485,131,765..never ever updated

My wife and two children.  So that’s 3 green cards, 3 travel docs, and my wife’s employment autho.  Plus the old 129 is still on there.    I just added the receipt numbers when they came in there.   

I got a RFE for additional tax docs for my 485 I haven’t sent those in yet but will soon.  I was under the impression that doesn’t slow down the EAD/AP so I wasn’t worried.   

Wow this group is moving along! Hopefully we all get some good news, the laSt time our stuff was updated was when we changed our address right after we submitted everything.  Praying for some updates for us all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 1/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, marc941 said:

Ours also shows updated 1/5/18 but no additional info ... Just "received" as it's been since 11/14.

I  Think you’ll have your approval any day now 😉

Edited by dulcecandela

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, piranda said:

woohoo you  can celebrate , girl!! 

was just wondering coz haven't seen any approvals ( until yours ) for November filers ...or is just me skipped their posts....

Yessss what a relief hubby is anxious to start working already and get his drivers license !!! No worries, yours approval has to be coming up soon 😉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline
12 hours ago, piranda said:

woohoo you  can celebrate , girl!! 

was just wondering coz haven't seen any approvals ( until yours ) for November filers ...or is just me skipped their posts....

I am in a November filer AOS group on FB, one posted this morning about approval for EAD Jan 7th and another has her case ready to be scheduled for interview! Things are definitely happening!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hello everyone, my case tracker finally updated, form i-765 -last updated today, 1/11/2018.

so should i expect an approval notice and later the combo card?

I just received an email and text about an update on my husband's EAD case status ... Our previous "last update" date on the website of 1/5/18 has changed to 1/12 and now says card in production!  (Filed Nov 14th!)

03/08/2017:  i-129f sent

03/10/2017:  i-129f received

03/15/2017:  Check cashed

03/15/2017:  NOA1 email/text confirmation

03/15/2017:  NOA1 NOTICE DATE

03/20/2017:  Received NOA1 hardcopy in the mail

06/10/2017:  NOA2 NOTICE DATE

06/15/2017:  Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

06/24/2017:  Completed DS160 application online

06/26/2017:  NVC Receive Date

06/30/2017:  NVC sent to embassy (electronically)

06/30/2017:  Paid fee online and Scheduled VAC appointment for 7/2/17 and embassy interview appointment for 7/25/17

07/02/2017:  VAC appointment completed (for fingerprints and photograph ... varies by country, don't panic if you're not familiar with this)

07/03/2017:  Embassy received packet from NVC (petitioner received email from embassy, advising case ready for interview)

07/06/2017:  Medical exam completed

07/15/2017:  Medical exam results picked up (sealed envelope + xray disc)

07/18/2017:  Police clearance certificate obtained

07/25/2017:  embassy interview! APPROVED!

09/27/2017:  Port of entry: Ft. Lauderdale

11/11/2017:  Married!

11/13/2017:  AOS packet (with EAD and AP) sent to USCIS

11/14/2017: AOS packet delivered to USCIS

11/20/2017: NOA1 Notice Date (for AOS, EAD, and AP)

11/28/2017: NOA1 Notices Received (for AOS, EAD, and AP)

12/01/2017: ASC Biometrics Appointment NOA Issued

12/19/2017: Biometrics appointment

01/05/2018: USCIS Case Status for EAD and AP shows "updated" but no new information

01/12/2018: USCIS Case Status says EAD approved; card in production

01/16/2018: USCIS Case Status says EAD card mailed

01/18/2018: USCIS Case Status says AP approved

01/20/2018: EAD/AP Combo card received via priority mail!

01/31/2018: Case status changed to "We are scheduling your interview" (at myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov)  

(original/main site, egov.uscis.gov, still shows status as "Fingerprint fee was received" as of 11/17/17)

06/01/2018: Still impatiently waiting :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
36 minutes ago, marc941 said:

I just received an email and text about an update on my husband's EAD case status ... Our previous "last update" date on the website of 1/5/18 has changed to 1/12 and now says card in production!  (Filed Nov 14th!)

same for me , card in production , NOA15 th november

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is there a different way of tracking your case other than typing your original receipt number into the USCIS tracker? Because that had not changed for months. Thanks in advance!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 9 January 2018 at 8:54 PM, dulcecandela said:

Yep, that’s where I looked

Is this just the USCIS case tracker? or is it something different? Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
6 minutes ago, dulcecandela said:

Hi everyone,

My husband received his EAD/AP combo card in the mail today, only 5 days after approval...Good Luck Guys!:jest:

That was fast.  Just checked your timeline.   Hope to be as fortunate as you. Congrats 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.