967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, spike198 said:

August?!? No way!! Did they have an rfe?? That's ridiculous 

Nope. Believe me, there are people out there that havent received their EAD/AP and havent got any RFE. Obviously there are all sorts of cases so, that is why I`m telling ya. I completely understand people frustration but take some time and visit other forums as well. 

8/14/17 --- AOS sent I-485, I-765, I-131

8/16/17 --- AOS Packet received Chicago USCIS Day 0

8/21/17  --- Received email & text notification 

8/23/17  --- Received hard copy of NOA  

9/01/17  --- Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131  

9/11/17  --- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/17/17 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/30/2017 - EAD/AP Approved
12/01/2017 - Card in Production
12/05/2017 - Received Approval Notice in the Mail
12/06//2017 - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me
12/07/2017 - Card Received 

1/19/18  --- Interview Date 2/21

2/21/18  ---  Approved on the Spot

• 1 hour after the interview received uscis mobile app alert
  • Status changed from "Interview is scheduled" to "New Card Is Being Produced

2/26/18  --- Received hard copy of NOA for the Green Card

2/26/18  --- USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

2/28/18 --- Permanent Resident/Green Card received :jest:

Travelling with Combo Card Feedback 

AOS Interview - Review and Tips

Brazil Instructions After i-129F Approval    and  Emails Sent by NVC and Brazilian Embassy after the i-129F approval

B2 Visa Experience / Mother-in-law financially challenged for visa

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region - USPS INFORMED DELIVERY

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

" Have you tried the search tool? K1 isnt an easy process and a LOT of reading is required to avoid problems (RFEs) etc, if you dont like reading, be prepared to spend WAY more time and couple more $$$ with an lawyer " 

4 minutes ago, T_P said:

Nope. Believe me, there are people out there that havent received their EAD/AP and havent got any RFE. Obviously there are all sorts of cases so, that is why I`m telling ya. I completely understand people frustration but take some time and visit other forums as well. 

It's awful the hoops they make people jump through.... and they wonder why illegal immigration is a problem!  So much for processing applications in the order they are received

Got an email last night that my EAD card has been mailed to me. I saw that some people got a tracking number or priority mail. I didn't get a tracking number and I'm not sure if it was priority mail. Or...am I getting it confused with the GC? Thanks all :) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, DavidS87 said:

Got an email last night that my EAD card has been mailed to me. I saw that some people got a tracking number or priority mail. I didn't get a tracking number and I'm not sure if it was priority mail. Or...am I getting it confused with the GC? Thanks all :) 

I did not get a tracking number. You need to sign up for informed delivery service by USPS. Once you do that any package that is sent to your address would automatically be added to your dashboard and thus you will get the tracking number. I don't think USCIS sends tracking numbers, at least I did not get one of EAD/AP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My USC husband will be traveling soon for work in Asia. I would like to go with him unfortunately I’m currently waiting for my interview schedule and aos, ead and ap approval. I am done with my biometrics last 2/14. Is there a chance to get AP asap? Thank you!

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

My husband EAD was approved in 88 days.Bio appointment was Dec.20th PD Nov 21

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, beatka1 said:

My husband EAD was approved in 88 days.Bio appointment was Dec.20th PD Nov 21

Congrats!!! Happy for you guys. Did you get approval notice online?  

Timeline
11 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

My USC husband will be traveling soon for work in Asia. I would like to go with him unfortunately I’m currently waiting for my interview schedule and aos, ead and ap approval. I am done with my biometrics last 2/14. Is there a chance to get AP asap? Thank you!

EAC9E6E4-0FF0-43AD-B352-B61DDD321B00.jpeg

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Emmz said:

guys november filers here, i dont received EAD and AP yet even an updates in uscis nothing i got worried

You aren’t alone. Sometimes people receive approval mail without any online updates. According to processing timeline they still working on mid. november cases. 

17 hours ago, Dachis said:

You aren’t alone. Sometimes people receive approval mail without any online updates. According to processing timeline they still working on mid. november cases. 

17 hours ago, Emmz said:

guys november filers here, i dont received EAD and AP yet even an updates in uscis nothing i got worried

I had no online updates at all until way after I received my NOAs in the mail. As Dachis said, you are certainly not alone. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dachis said:

Hello guys, just got online update NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

i’m super excited. Here is my timeline

filed nov 30

noa dec 4 

bio. Dec 29

Awesome! Congrats :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.