Ban Hammer

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

76 posts in this topic

Just now, CaliCat said:

There is a growing market for ESL teachers.

http://study.com/articles/How_to_Become_an_Adult_ESL_Teacher_Career_Roadmap.html

Dumb

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

5 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

You constantly act like your are an intellectual superior to all Trump supporters on this forum. You are not. 

You would be arguing the exact opposite and calling that person out for not being clear if he was on the other side.  

4 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Crooked Hilary is going to prison.  Deal with it.  The election is over, Trump is President, deal with it.  He is YOUR President, no matter what you think.  :jest:

2 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Dumb

beeker-nervous.gif

20 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

beeker-nervous.gif

:rolleyes:

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

47 minutes ago, bcking said:

The post he was replying to made it clear they were talking about the DNC computer hack.

He was responding to that. It is reasonable, as we are discussing here, to stay on the topic of the person you quoted.

I wouldn't quoted you here and start talking about the Russian investigation.

He was perfectly on topic for the person he was replying to.

Maybe reading comprehension isn't the problem. Maybe it's a lack of understanding what a conversation is and how you properly respond to someone?

The British are coming. You know you argue more about what is is, than anything of substance 

43 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

You constantly act like your are an intellectual superior to all Trump supporters on this forum. You are not. 

You would be arguing the exact opposite and calling that person out for not being clear if he was on the other side.  

I've already called out people on the left for posting misleading things, or providing links to dubious studied and articles that make assumptions. I won't claim I'm not biased, nobody here is. But with this sort of thing I don't typical care about the actual positions. I care about the evidence that is presented and how the argument is constructed.

Clearly we disagree but to me I found it perfectly clear what he was talking about giving the context of what B&K had said previously.

You then seemed to refute that but post an unrelated link. The only post that was unclear to me in that exchange was yours since the evidence you provided didn't follow the discussion you were referencing.

If you think he was confusing I can't help that. It was perfectly clear.

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

One of the biggest stories in a decade and not zip on CNN. I am glad most people are too smart for fake news now 

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/02/donna-brazile-sanders-clinton-dnc-finances-weaver-sot-nr.cnn

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

The British are coming. You know you argue more about what is is, than anything of substance 

I know that. 

Icare more about people providing evidence and making logical sound arguments. 

When I read links I look more for their data, their sources and whether they are misrepresenting the information they have. If we are just talking about opinions, I care less. I don't like opinions dressed up as facts though.

1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

ew. why do you have cnn?

I finally saw it when you linked. Its buried in fine print at the bottom. Should be breaking news.

As to why I have CNN. Unprotected browsing 

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

3 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I finally saw it when you linked. Its buried in fine print at the bottom. Should be breaking news.

As to why I have CNN. Unprotected browsing 

it was breaking news yesterday. trump and co featuring the maga brigade are utter masters at churning out near constant breaking content. 

sort of like fox being the only outlet i see any chatter about the impending "antifa apocalypse" ^_^

Edited by smilesammich

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

it was breaking news yesterday. trump and co featuring the maga brigade are utter masters at churning out near constant breaking content. 

Trump is trying to deflect attention from the Muller's investigation. Any port in a storm for him. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

23316436_1540020902744406_84332026911383

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

23316436_1540020902744406_84332026911383

Poor lady, she shot herself in the back of the head twice and then we found her body washed up on a beach in a duffle bag.