Ban Hammer

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

76 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, bcking said:

Your link doesn't comment on the DNC hack being done by a Bernie supporter.

The person you quoted said that the theory that the hack was an inside job was debunked. If you want to suggest otherwise, you need to provide a different source. That article just talks about an agreement between Hillary and the DNC with regards to fundraising and control of their funds.

Well, seeing as the topic of the thread is about crooked Hilary's inside takeover of the DNC and subsequently the rigging of the primary election, the article and my post are right on target.

Edited by jayjayj

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

13 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Well, seeing as the topic of the thread is about crooked Hilary's inside takeover of the DNC and subsequently the rigging of the primary election, the article and my post are right on target.

But not on target if you were trying to refute his claim that the "DNC hack being an inside job" theory had been debunked. That is what you appeared to be claiming when you quoted him, so it didn't make sense in your post's context to provide that link. It offers no evidence or even a mention of the DNC hack.

You are right the link pertains to the topic, but typically when you quote someone you are directly addressing what they said.

17 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Try to write posts that are clear and there won't be a problem.

It was perfectly clear, without any difficulty. Sorry bud, try again.

Tahoma quoted someone who was talking about the DNC hack and how it was "crazy" to think it was done by the Russians, and that it was more likely an "inside" job.

He then replied saying that an inside "hack job" theory had been debunked.

You then quoted him and said he was crazy to think it has been debunked, and provided a link that doesn't even discuss the hack.

So again - You must have just used the wrong source. You can still provide the source you were intending to use if you'd like.

Edited by bcking

6 minutes ago, bcking said:

But not on target if you were trying to refute his claim that the "DNC hack being an inside job" theory had been debunked. That is what you appeared to be claiming when you quoted him, so it didn't make sense in your post's context to provide that link. It offers no evidence or even a mention of the DNC hack.

You are right the link pertains to the topic, but typically when you quote someone you are directly addressing what they said.

It was perfectly clear, without any difficulty. Sorry bud, try again.

It wasn't clear at all.  A "hack job" can mean many things.  Now if the person had said "the hack of the DNC servers" they would been clear, but they didn't say that.  So they weren't clear.  You of all people, are arguing that someone meant something without being clear?  You are the first person in these threads to call people out for stating things that are incorrect or unclear.  Additionally, the hacking of the DNC server is not the topic of the thread, so why would anyone assume that is what they were referring to?  This is getting stupid, as is your argument.

3/10/2013 - Married

05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

2 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

It wasn't clear at all.  A "hack job" can mean many things.  Now if the person had said "the hack of the DNC servers" they would been clear, but they didn't say that.  So they weren't clear.  You of all people, are arguing that someone meant something without being clear?  You are the first person in these threads to call people out for stating things that are incorrect or unclear.  Additionally, the hacking of the DNC server is not the topic of the thread, so why would anyone assume that is what they were referring to?  This is getting stupid, as is your argument.

Context man. Context.

Just like I read what you wrote in the context of who you were quoting. He was quoting someone else who said:

8 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

What is amazing to me is the number of people that want to blame the whole DNC hack on the Russians.  Now I have no love for Putin, but it seems to be a more logical conclusion that the DNC hack was an inside job perhaps perpetrated by a Bernie supporter as the biggest revelation from the hack was the fact that Bernie was screwed.

He QUOTED B&K and then said that the "insider hack job" had been debunked.

Honestly I'm sorry if it wasn't clear to you but it was pretty crystal when reading it.

Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

Context man. Context.

Just like I read what you wrote in the context of who you were quoting. He was quoting someone else who said:

Honestly I'm sorry if it wasn't clear to you but it was pretty crystal when reading it.

Tall order. Tall order. 

1 hour ago, Tahoma said:

As a Bernie supporter, it should have been easy for me to point the finger at an inside hack job by a Bernie supporter.  However, even though the inside hack job narrative has been thoroughly debunked, the kook-right blindly uses it to deflect attention away from the Mueller steamroller.

too, it's not like bernie supporters haven't known from the get-go that bernie never had a chance at the primary win. it was 'her time'. and now here we are with king ding a ling trumpster, off playing golf somewhere..badly.

2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

too, it's not like bernie supporters haven't known from the get-go that bernie never had a chance at the primary win. it was 'her time'. and now here we are with king ding a ling trumpster, off playing golf somewhere..badly.

Today is national sandwich day 

6 minutes ago, bcking said:

Context man. Context.

Again, a "hack job" can mean many different things.  Considering the topic of the thread, you aren't making a very convincing argument.

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

6 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

That thinking is exactly why the DNC lost the election.  It is nobody's "time" to be the President.  

I get it that you don't like Trump.  He is constantly on the attack.  Liberals aren't used to Republicans being in attack mode.  He is constantly proven right and when he takes someone down he goes into ground and pound mode.  Hilary is going to jail soon.  You should accept that and move on.  The election is over.  He isn't going to be impeached.  Even shaking Nancy agrees that impeachment is nonsense.  

Edited by jayjayj

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

1 minute ago, jayjayj said:

Again, a "hack job" can mean many different things.  Considering the topic of the thread, you aren't making a very convincing argument.

The post he was replying to made it clear they were talking about the DNC computer hack.

He was responding to that. It is reasonable, as we are discussing here, to stay on the topic of the person you quoted.

I wouldn't quoted you here and start talking about the Russian investigation.

He was perfectly on topic for the person he was replying to.

Maybe reading comprehension isn't the problem. Maybe it's a lack of understanding what a conversation is and how you properly respond to someone?

Just now, jayjayj said:

That thinking is exactly why the DNC lost the election.  It is nobody's "time" to be the President.  

I get it that you don't like Trump.  He is constantly on the attack.  Liberals aren't used to Republicans being in attack mode.  He is constantly proven right and when he takes someone done he goes into ground and pound mode.  Hilary is going to jail soon.  You should accept that and move on.  The election is over.  

ummmm..see all the above comments referencing the importance of reading comprehension. 

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

The post he was replying to made it clear they were talking about the DNC computer hack.

He was responding to that. It is reasonable, as we are discussing here, to stay on the topic of the person you quoted.

Maybe reading comprehension isn't the problem. Maybe it's a lack of understanding what a conversation is and how you properly respond to someone?

good luck.

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

You constantly act like your are an intellectual superior to all Trump supporters on this forum. You are not. 

You would be arguing the exact opposite and calling that person out for not being clear if he was on the other side.  

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

Crooked Hilary is going to prison.  Deal with it.  The election is over, Trump is President, deal with it.  He is YOUR President, no matter what you think.  :jest:

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

ummmm..see all the above comments referencing the importance of reading comprehension. 

good luck.

There is a growing market for ESL teachers.

http://study.com/articles/How_to_Become_an_Adult_ESL_Teacher_Career_Roadmap.html