kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I got Case Complete from NVC on the 23rd of July, Still waiting on interview appointment... It's been a bit over two months now. MY lawyer says it can take up to 3 months to get the interview appointment so I'm trying to be patient.

I'm from Spain, btw.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, sher-sunshine said:

hi guys, i am in the process of putting my package together to be sent off to nvc. As it pertains to the police record, should i send a copy in my package and hang on to the original for the interview or should it be vice versa ............ Now i was also told the the police record will on be good for three months( Jamaican police record) keeping my fingers crossed that i wont have any issues with it. 

The nvc rep I spoke to (the second time) said that as long as they get it before it expires is fine. Also Id sent a copy and keep original to take to interview. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
30 minutes ago, jesxtre said:

The nvc rep I spoke to (the second time) said that as long as they get it before it expires is fine. Also Id sent a copy and keep original to take to interview. 

Thank u for your advice I will do that. All the best to you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, Asii said:

Hi guys, Did any of you receive such notice during the USCIS process? haven't received the mail yet but just wondering what is it about!

image.png.6d2f430d401d075d8a84930049ffe388.png

They have made a decision about your case you just have to wait 

5 hours ago, Santotanya said:

went to interview yesterday in santo domingo

we are approved and waiting for passports

finally

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈 p

9 hours ago, Asii said:

Hi guys, Did any of you receive such notice during the USCIS process? haven't received the mail yet but just wondering what is it about!

image.png.6d2f430d401d075d8a84930049ffe388.png

This means they sent you a notice of intent to deny. Make sure you give them whatever they want to approve this. This is not usually good. RFE is much better than NOID, I wish you had only gotten an RFE not a NOID. Good luck to you and your family! 

Edited by Chris and Lisa

Timeline

Hi guys, im a bit confused... im putting my package together and I have both my husbands AOS and his transcripts for the past 3 years he is the only sponsor. So should I send the original AOS or a copy????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Just now, sher-sunshine said:

Hi guys, im a bit confused... im putting my package together and I have both my husbands AOS and his transcripts for the past 3 years he is the only sponsor. So should I send the original AOS or a copy????

Send the original and keep

copies for the interview because you are going to need it 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Send the original and keep

copies for the interview because you are going to need it 

Ok thanks

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline

Guys,

i just finished my DS-260 for my wife, but i have quick question from the i-864 part 3, ( wife and I have a daughter that has a US passport, but live her )

Part 1 - 2A - US address or wife current address? 

part 2

- do i check box #2

- do i add my daughter as family #2?

part 3

29- do i include my daughter or just wife ? i ask because in part 5 - #4 i have to include my daughter as a dependent 

thank you guya

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.