kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

How many November filers already have an interview date? We are still waiting to have a CC and then the interview date. Please there is anyone who want to share... We have been waiting since August 17 to have a CC.  We are from November 24,17

Thanks

I am no help. We are still waiting for our NOA 2 :(

Met June 2015

First Trip - October 2015

Second Trip (w/ Family too) - March 2016

Third Trip - July 2016 - He proposed, I said YES!

Fourth Trip (w/ Family too) - October 2016 (Engagement Party)

Fifth Trip and 6 month move to Egypt - January 2017-end of July 2017

March 2017-Family and Friends come for Wedding (March 20th, 2017)

Sixth Trip - October 2017

Seventh Trip (w/ Family) - February 2018

Eighth Trip - May 25th, 2018 - June 3rd, 2018

Ninth Trip - October 26th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018 (w/Family)

Tenth Trip -upcoming March 1st, 2019

Service Center: Nebraska

I - 130 Stage (USCIS):

November 13th, 2017 - I-130 sent

November 24th, 2017 - NOA1 (Received Hard Copy by Mail)

June 7th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and /New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 8th, 2018 - was told my petition is being sent to The National Benefits Center (NBC)

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - we received your case

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 14th, 2018- Hard Copy of Transfer Notice (sent 6/6/18)

July 9th, 2018- worked with caseworker at congressional office, made a inquiry

August 3rd, 2018 - caseworker was told by liaison that my case had been transferred to another department for review

August 17th, 2018 - expedite request sent per caseworker, due to USCIS error.

August 27th, 2018 - our petition was yet again sent to the wrong office (Adoption Unit...) another request for expedite was placed by caseworker.

August 30th, 2018 - petition was sent BACK to Nebraska Service Center.  Caseworker spoke with NSC liaison detailing the erroneous transfer that has put your case behind normal processing times, as well as the delays/lack of communication/action at NBC"

September 13th, 2018 - Case was transferred to a new office

September 14th, 2018 - Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction - called and they said it was at Nebraska still...

September 14th, 2018 - Case is APPROVED

September 17th, 2018 - Hard Copy NOA2 Received (PD SAYS 9/13/18)

September 26th, 2018 - Sent to the Department of State (online notification)

October 2nd, 2018 - NVC Received

October 26th, 2018 - Case # Received via email

November 7-9th, 2018 - Submitted DS260 and AOS, Civil Documents, etc. via CEAC

November 14th, 2018 - new police certificate was uploaded

November 27th, 2018 - Case Complete at NVC!

Feb 14, 2019 - Received interview date via email

March 5th, 2019 - scheduled interview date - APPROVED
March 9th, 2019 - Visa in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Today is a day less than 4 weeks since my approved i130 was sent to nvc. Since then I have heard nothing. Does anyone know the average wait time before I should contact nvc??

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sher-sunshine said:

Today is a day less than 4 weeks since my approved i130 was sent to nvc. Since then I have heard nothing. Does anyone know the average wait time before I should contact nvc??

They won't contact you to say it was received...you have to call to confirm...they will tell you it will take about 8wks to receive your case and invoice numbers if you don't have online processing(online processing is about 3wks). I don't have online processing and received my own in 5wks days. 

Hope this helps.

Timeline
Just now, Lynni said:

They won't contact you to say it was received...you have to call to confirm...they will tell you it will take about 8wks to receive your case and invoice numbers if you don't have online processing(online processing is about 3wks). I don't have online processing and received my own in 5wks days. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I’m going to make that call now

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Allison and Ahmed said:

wow!! I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you can receive your NOA 2 very soon. I know the frustration during this process and see many case after your date getting approve and with interview date. 🙄

Timeline
19 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

How many November filers already have an interview date? We are still waiting to have a CC and then the interview date. Please there is anyone who want to share... We have been waiting since August 17 to have a CC.  We are from November 24,17

Thanks

Hey I submitted all docs on August 20 and got a request for further evidence on sep4 .. still waiting for CC .. hope very soon 

PD also November 24

Edited by Sdkmu

Timeline
19 hours ago, sher-sunshine said:

My petition was approved may 24 and received by the NVC June 19 .. usually it takes around 3 weeks and may be less

Timeline
19 hours ago, Allison and Ahmed said:

Don’t worry all this wait will be worth it .. and I think due to this mistake you can expedite the NVC process to make up for lost time 😊 

Timeline
21 hours ago, sher-sunshine said:

Thank you. I’m going to make that call now

I made the call to nvc and spoke to an agent yesterday. This morning I received my welcome letter with case and invoice numbers. Thanks again for your advice

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
40 minutes ago, sher-sunshine said:

I made the call to nvc and spoke to an agent yesterday. This morning I received my welcome letter with case and invoice numbers. Thanks again for your advice

Congrats! All the best in this next process...pay your fees right away. I was able to access DS260 2days after fees and mailed my documents a few days later. My documents were received at NVC on Aug 31st...just waiting on CC  and interview date...we are almost there. All the best.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lynni said:

Congrats! All the best in this next process...pay your fees right away. I was able to access DS260 2days after fees and mailed my documents a few days later. My documents were received at NVC on Aug 31st...just waiting on CC  and interview date...we are almost there. All the best.

I will and all the best to you as well

On 9/6/2018 at 12:20 PM, Bmc&Cah said:

Thanks

i spoke to nvc rep yesterday and they said my cases were complete and to wait for interview date

any idea how long after cc will we receive date in mail

i spoke to nvc rep yesterday and they said my cases were complete and to wait for interview date

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Santotanya said:

hi!! 

I know after you have a CC doesn't take to long to have a interview date.Some people say 6 to 10 days. I know Dominican Republic doesn't take to long. My friend's mom ( from Dominican Republic) interview date was given only 6 days after a CC. Good Luck

Timeline

Finally!!  My husband and I received our NOA2 today via Mail!  We were approved at USCIS on 9/13/17!! :) 

Met June 2015

First Trip - October 2015

Second Trip (w/ Family too) - March 2016

Third Trip - July 2016 - He proposed, I said YES!

Fourth Trip (w/ Family too) - October 2016 (Engagement Party)

Fifth Trip and 6 month move to Egypt - January 2017-end of July 2017

March 2017-Family and Friends come for Wedding (March 20th, 2017)

Sixth Trip - October 2017

Seventh Trip (w/ Family) - February 2018

Eighth Trip - May 25th, 2018 - June 3rd, 2018

Ninth Trip - October 26th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018 (w/Family)

Tenth Trip -upcoming March 1st, 2019

Service Center: Nebraska

I - 130 Stage (USCIS):

November 13th, 2017 - I-130 sent

November 24th, 2017 - NOA1 (Received Hard Copy by Mail)

June 7th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and /New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 8th, 2018 - was told my petition is being sent to The National Benefits Center (NBC)

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - we received your case

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 14th, 2018- Hard Copy of Transfer Notice (sent 6/6/18)

July 9th, 2018- worked with caseworker at congressional office, made a inquiry

August 3rd, 2018 - caseworker was told by liaison that my case had been transferred to another department for review

August 17th, 2018 - expedite request sent per caseworker, due to USCIS error.

August 27th, 2018 - our petition was yet again sent to the wrong office (Adoption Unit...) another request for expedite was placed by caseworker.

August 30th, 2018 - petition was sent BACK to Nebraska Service Center.  Caseworker spoke with NSC liaison detailing the erroneous transfer that has put your case behind normal processing times, as well as the delays/lack of communication/action at NBC"

September 13th, 2018 - Case was transferred to a new office

September 14th, 2018 - Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction - called and they said it was at Nebraska still...

September 14th, 2018 - Case is APPROVED

September 17th, 2018 - Hard Copy NOA2 Received (PD SAYS 9/13/18)

September 26th, 2018 - Sent to the Department of State (online notification)

October 2nd, 2018 - NVC Received

October 26th, 2018 - Case # Received via email

November 7-9th, 2018 - Submitted DS260 and AOS, Civil Documents, etc. via CEAC

November 14th, 2018 - new police certificate was uploaded

November 27th, 2018 - Case Complete at NVC!

Feb 14, 2019 - Received interview date via email

March 5th, 2019 - scheduled interview date - APPROVED
March 9th, 2019 - Visa in Hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.