Edited by corvusheart

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Can an admin delete my above post it's an error?

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

7 hours ago, francais_usa said:

No - if you entered after your 26th birthday, there’s no need to register with the selective service.

Thanks. Best of Luck.

39 minutes ago, luna1321 said:

Well, he did say they MAY need some more evidence but nothing specific. We had all the regular stuff on the file - lease, joint bank account, taxes, insurance, pics, letters from friends, etc. No kids though.  

You can't provide what you don't have. We supplied all tax returns, leases, utility bills, convention tickets, health insurance card, health insurance claims etc. The IO didn't take any of the evidence we brought I think that's why we got a RFE. We are 70 days post interview. Thinking about doing a service request.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

15 hours ago, frontgear said:

No need to submit any proof since they can see the date you entered the U.S. and figured out your age.

Thanks for the quick response. Best of luck.

2 hours ago, corvusheart said:

You can't provide what you don't have. We supplied all tax returns, leases, utility bills, convention tickets, health insurance card, health insurance claims etc. The IO didn't take any of the evidence we brought I think that's why we got a RFE. We are 70 days post interview. Thinking about doing a service request.

Weird - looks like it's totally dependent on the specific officer.  We also brought a ton of evidence today, but the IO didn't ask to see any of it.  Our N400 changed to oath ceremony letter sent and the I751 to new card being produced.  I'm sorry you're in this situation - it makes no sense. 

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!
--------------------------------------------------------

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

10 hours ago, mz_066 said:

Actually, on Feb 13 I got an email saying that my case was transferred to the local office, but on Feb 14 I got another one said that has been transferred to a different office. then got a MAIL said that transferred to Texas. I'm so confused and IDK what should I do now. 

If you got a letter is because the really transferred your case, I got a letter too at the end of December about the case transfer.

4 hours ago, corvusheart said:

I am so sorry you are going thru this just because the IO didn't do his job right. I would be so pissed. I think you should do a case inquiry.

11 minutes ago, AlfNel23 said:

If you got a letter is because the really transferred your case, I got a letter too at the end of December about the case transfer.

Well the letter said it was transferred to the National Benefits Center, Lee Summit Office, MO and my local office ia Oakland Park so I don't know if my locan office has the file but as they told me on a Email they would adjudicate both cases I am guessing my local office has it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, AlfNel23 said:

This is the answer the gave me when I made the case inquiry 

20190523_204058.jpg

AlfNel23- How many days after your service request , you received the above answer from USCIS?

Edited by dilip

4 hours ago, francais_usa said:

Weird - looks like it's totally dependent on the specific officer.  We also brought a ton of evidence today, but the IO didn't ask to see any of it.  Our N400 changed to oath ceremony letter sent and the I751 to new card being produced.  I'm sorry you're in this situation - it makes no sense. 

After interview the case is handed off from interview officer to another officer who gives it a final review. Since the interviewing officer didn't take any of our recent evidence it was probably not satisfactory to the final review officer. I think most final review officers would have just approved it we just got someone who was an jerk. It's bizzare and stupid because ROC was approved.

Edited by corvusheart

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

1 hour ago, AlfNel23 said:

I am so sorry you are going thru this just because the IO didn't do his job right. I would be so pissed. I think you should do a case inquiry.

We technically aren't outside processing time until we hit the 120 day mark. So I'm not sure if it would matter.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.