Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jamesbond123 said:

Find a co sponsor.

Or get a second job, or a better paying job.  US immigration is expensive.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Or get a second job, or a better paying job.  US immigration is expensive.

But the second joint sponsor i get . Do i have to upload the form l 864 to ceac for nvc to review? Or just send documents straight to the applicant to bring to interview?? Because i am documentarily qualified right now  @jamesbond123

Edited by Skull78000

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/28/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ali6826 said:

1st interview Sep -2018 - ( asked for I-864 A) and next day received questionnaires e mail . And case went to AP

Aug 31st -2020 case is ready for further processing AP is completed.

Sep 29 - 2020 received e mail for fingerprints/Oath and re-medical. 

Oct 28 - 2020 performed oath/fingerprints and visa issued.

This is for brother in law we did not file WOM . Case type IR1 

Do you have travel history?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 6:29 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

My case was such.  it was my second marriage, and initially at interview they said i was missing a document to prove my first divorce.

Looking through this forum, you will see that many people have had issues with divorce registration in Pakistan

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

My case was such.  it was my second marriage, and initially at interview they said i was missing a document to prove my first divorce.  i was also present at interview, which was a big mistake.   they say no one should go to interview but the applicant.  anyways,  they returned the case to uscis.  then it came back for second interview and they said they want more wedding pics, again divorce docs, which we already had at interview and my travel history to pakistan.   

I know someone who also had 2nd marriage. Her interview was in first week of Sept 2020, & now has 2nd interview next we. They called her to bring all docs and final divorce docs 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Sam! said:

Hi everyone

My husband took his second medical, updated ds260 and after that we contacted the embassy and they replied like this. 
can anyone give me an idea how long this can take ? Islamabad embassy is calling people for re-oath? 

DC59052F-ADAB-4D14-B480-344E061DDFC7.jpeg

It depends it can take from few days to.months .usually between 3-6 weeks 

10 hours ago, ssa123 said:

Services are limited..depends on category also..and dont worry thats a default message u will get different messages in different emails

Thanks. Yea my husband’s visa category is IR1. Updated ds-260. He took his second medical on 15Jan and  received this email on Jan 25  about re-oath I thought they will give us date but no . Dun know how much more time it will take? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.