Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, Kazim11 said:

My sister got an update again status changed from REFUSED to READY. It says your case is ready for interview? But we have our interview already! It says wait for your appointment date and time? Do people get interviewed again? Or this is a glitch?

It's normal in most cases when review completed it changed to Ready and stays for sometime week or two then reverse to AP and later changed to Issued. Its a good sign. 

Aoa.. i am so happy to inform u all that my visa was issued on 18th oct 2019.. My interview was on 30th aug 2019 and was given a 221 g for additional tax papers.. 1st update 7th oct

2nd 17th oct

3rd 18th oct  and issued.. Thanks to everyone for support and i ll keep u all in my prayers 

One more thing CO marked 1st option on my slip...

Edited by Syeda Hassan
More info

1 minute ago, Syeda Hassan said:

Aoa.. i am so happy to inform u all that my visa was issued on 18th oct 2019.. My interview was on 30th aug 2019 and was given a 221 g for additional tax papers.. 1st update 7th oct

2nd 17th oct

3rd 18th oct  and issued.. Thanks to everyone for support and i ll keep u all in my prayers 

Mashallah so congratulation to you from deep of my heart you cross the dangerous administrative processing very early and very fast please also prepare for me I have submitted some documents on 19th of July 2019 and documents are yet to be reviewed yesterday at 18th of October 2019 I checked my status I'm fine that my status was changed in the last date update on 18th October 2019 so it's a good sign

1 minute ago, Haseeb alam said:

Mashallah so congratulation to you from deep of my heart you cross the dangerous administrative processing very early and very fast please also prepare for me I have submitted some documents on 19th of July 2019 and documents are yet to be reviewed yesterday at 18th of October 2019 I checked my status I'm fine that my status was changed in the last date update on 18th October 2019 so it's a good sign

Insha Allah u will hear good news soon.. 

28 minutes ago, Syeda Hassan said:

2nd 17th oct

One more thing CO marked 1st option on my slip...

Mashallah, aap ko bahut mubarak ho. kindly pray for me. I have also submitted the additional documents on 4th Sep. still no update and no status change

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.