Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So after 2 long months they finally updated my both parent status from expiring soon to AP. My dad was put in AP back a month ago but not my mother.

they received second medical on aug 29 and on 11 sept case was put into expiring soon. Since then I have seen case update dates changing but nothing else. The wait continues. . . 

also if anyone has expiring soon status, highly advice sending a tracked document to the embassy with a reasoning to pursue and any evidence you can provide that you have been in constant contact. 
That way they are bound to check your case since it has a tracked record. 

11 hours ago, luckygirl18 said:

Do you know how long it take to receive the passport? Its been in transit for two days now.

Did you receive a call or email or you are checking with passport tracker ?

They say it takes two business days 

My interview was held on 21st may 2019, F2B category the co didn’t ask for any additional documents but gave the white sheet with marked second option. And said i will receive the questionnaire within 24 hours as i had travel history.

since then I haven’t received the questionnaire and there has been no update on my case it is in administrative processing.

Anyone else who was supposed to receive the questionnaire but hasn’t received it?

secondly I’m worried as there are no updates on the case even i sent several emails but got no reply. Any idea what can possibly be the reason?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ahsanaziaf said:

My interview was held on 21st may 2019, F2B category the co didn’t ask for any additional documents but gave the white sheet with marked second option. And said i will receive the questionnaire within 24 hours as i had travel history.

since then I haven’t received the questionnaire and there has been no update on my case it is in administrative processing.

Anyone else who was supposed to receive the questionnaire but hasn’t received it?

secondly I’m worried as there are no updates on the case even i sent several emails but got no reply. Any idea what can possibly be the reason?

I had Interviewed February 20,2019 and not asked any additional documents and gave me 221g second marked option. I am still not receive email for Ds 5535 and 11 times case updates and last was 10 October. My case status show Ready until now. 

25 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

I had Interviewed February 20,2019 and not asked any additional documents and gave me 221g second marked option. I am still not receive email for Ds 5535 and 11 times case updates and last was 10 October. My case status show Ready until now. 

Okay so you have also not received the questionnaire did he tell you that you will receive it?

but its a good sign your case is regularly updated but mine has not been updated even once.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ahsanaziaf said:

Okay so you have also not received the questionnaire did he tell you that you will receive it?

but its a good sign your case is regularly updated but mine has not been updated even once.

In my case interviewed was so hard and almost 30 minutes. End of Interview he kept my passport and marriage certificate and told me, Hope we will not call you for second interview. Other he not said anything for questionnaire. But in Case status Show Ready until now even I send email to Embassy and replied came your case in Administration process and send inquiry through Congressman same replied. Other I don't know what they re doing and it's almost 9 months. Just wait and hope for good. 

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

What is ds5535?? & wat if v gt 1st nd 2nd options??cr1??

Edited by Far.han

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Far.han said:

What is ds5535?? & wat if v gt 1st nd 2nd options??cr1??

Ds 5535 is questionnaire which embassy ask after interview and in this social accounts information and travel history and Siblings other something like. In my 221g 2nd marked and CR1. 

22 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

In my case interviewed was so hard and almost 30 minutes. End of Interview he kept my passport and marriage certificate and told me, Hope we will not call you for second interview. Other he not said anything for questionnaire. But in Case status Show Ready until now even I send email to Embassy and replied came your case in Administration process and send inquiry through Congressman same replied. Other I don't know what they re doing and it's almost 9 months. Just wait and hope for good. 

Yeah same here it’s going to be 6 months but no update.

even they told me i will receive questionnaire but didn’t get that too and no reply for the emails

thanks for replying

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahsanaziaf said:

Yeah same here it’s going to be 6 months but no update.

even they told me i will receive questionnaire but didn’t get that too and no reply for the emails

thanks for replying

Which I read and heard Ds 5535 not get good point and other in my case 9 months and your 6 months that very rare they will be send us Ds 5535. Other ALLAH SUBHAN TALLALLAH knows what will be happen. Just hope for good. 

9 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Which I read and heard Ds 5535 not get good point and other in my case 9 months and your 6 months that very rare they will be send us Ds 5535. Other ALLAH SUBHAN TALLALLAH knows what will be happen. Just hope for good. 

Exactly normally people receive it within 24 hours but this is unusual I didn’t receive it. And true Ds5535 means extended investigation because in my case there is travel history

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.