Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2019 at 9:11 PM, Syeda Hassan said:

Aoa.. i am so happy to inform u all that my visa was issued on 18th oct 2019.. My interview was on 30th aug 2019 and was given a 221 g for additional tax papers.. 1st update 7th oct

2nd 17th oct

3rd 18th oct  and issued.. Thanks to everyone for support and i ll keep u all in my prayers 

One more thing CO marked 1st option on my slip...

MASHA ALLAH Congratulations  .. Just one small question .. you're saying that they ticked the 1st optionon on your 221G which says,"no visa or other documtation shall be issued ....... "

Is that Correct??

They've ticked the 2nd option on my 221G which says, "your case requires additional administrative processing....."

Can you please confirm ???

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aslam 0 Alikum

is bary kasi ko info hay 

yah msg abi jo interview letter mil rhy hay os mai hay

waha embassy mai kia kahna hay is bary...? 

kia fees hay insurance ki child r adult ki....?

75380503_385463092335766_3149101782710353920_n.jpg

19 hours ago, KAZ84 said:

MASHA ALLAH Congratulations  .. Just one small question .. you're saying that they ticked the 1st optionon on your 221G which says,"no visa or other documtation shall be issued ....... "

Is that Correct??

They've ticked the 2nd option on my 221G which says, "your case requires additional administrative processing....."

Yes 1st option

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/24/2019 at 4:06 PM, Syeda Hassan said:

Thanks alot ...We just uploaded the document on ceac.. no neee to courier them

Thank you so much!! 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:04 AM, Mobi6488 said:

yes. my lawyer submitted some documents on sep 11. and sent them email. they replied on 12 sep to submit my wife passort all pages on 12 september. they just updated the date on 12 sep. but did not change the status which is refused.

after that no date change i also send docoments on 12 sep last update 18 sep 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/25/2019 at 9:05 PM, KAZ84 said:

Is that Correct??

Mine 1 nd 2nd both options... :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiancée had his interview at the embassy in Islamabad 3 weeks back and the CO said congrats and that we would be receiving an email with a questionnaire that same day of the interview. But we didn’t get it then and we just got an email saying refusal under 221g pending the following questionnaire. We submitted that just now. The status is still in AP and date changed to today.
Should we be worried or is this kinda normal?

Timeline
18 hours ago, AandH said:

My fiancée had his interview at the embassy in Islamabad 3 weeks back and the CO said congrats and that we would be receiving an email with a questionnaire that same day of the interview. But we didn’t get it then and we just got an email saying refusal under 221g pending the following questionnaire. We submitted that just now. The status is still in AP and date changed to today.
Should we be worried or is this kinda normal?

You shouldn't be worried, it's pretty common.inshallah you will hear good news. But please be patient. Don't stress too much because it is time consuming. Do not let this downfall effect your relationship. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 hours ago, Isaeed105 said:

You shouldn't be worried, it's pretty common.inshallah you will hear good news. But please be patient. Don't stress too much because it is time consuming. Do not let this downfall effect your relationship. 

Thanks! I figured. I mean the CO told us we’d be receiving a questionnaire.. just wasn’t sure when. Overall the interview went well.. and he kept the passport too I’m just hoping things move along the positive route quickly InshaAllah! 
We are staying strong :)  

Timeline
3 hours ago, AandH said:

Thanks! I figured. I mean the CO told us we’d be receiving a questionnaire.. just wasn’t sure when. Overall the interview went well.. and he kept the passport too I’m just hoping things move along the positive route quickly InshaAllah! 
We are staying strong :)  

Good that's wonderful. May Allah grant you more strength and ease. Asap 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.