2,948 posts in this topic

Just now, vvp said:

You’ll be approved. They usually send cases for interview fast, like within first 15 days. Anything over 20 usually gets approved. Good luck!

Hopefull . Thanks for good words .I wish you very best. They will approve you right there 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
On 4/18/2019 at 10:50 PM, David1987 said:

Case was rec'vd at local office ========== 28

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 24

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 29

(19/10)

Approvals ========================== 253/334

Crspndnce rcv'ed..r'viewg it ======279=== 1

1 bad receipt  =================225=== 1

Approvals = 75.7%

Untouched cases = 8.38%

Case was rec'vd at local office ========== 26

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 23

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 28

(17/11)

Case trnsf'rd for interview============== 2

Approvals ========================== 255/334

Crspndnce rcv'ed..r'viewg it ======279=== 1

1 bad receipt  =================225=== 1

Approvals = 76.34%

Untouched cases = 7.78%

23 hours ago, vvp said:

You’ll be approved. They usually send cases for interview fast, like within first 15 days. Anything over 20 usually gets approved. Good luck!

Also , some rfe response got recieved 70 days ago . Looks like they got really stuck 

4 hours ago, Dee tee said:

My case was approved , card was mailed and it says on the USPS tracking that it was delivered in mailbox today however I can’t find it in my mailbox. What am I supposed to do ?

Did you follow up with USPS ? Also I am assuming you hadn't had RFE case right ?

7 hours ago, Dee tee said:

Yes i followed up with USPS . It was an approval . They sent me my approval letter already and the card was “delivered to my mailbox today “ but I can’t find it in there .

What it says when you check with Tracking number ? Postal service should now something about it if you give them a tracking number.    Also did you recieve RFE earlier or they approved yours without rfe

2 hours ago, I751_HK said:

What it says when you check with Tracking number ? Postal service should now something about it if you give them a tracking number.    Also did you recieve RFE earlier or they approved yours without rfe

It says delivered to mailbox . I am

waiting for Usps to get back to me next week . Divorce filer March 2018 , no RFE or Interview 

24 minutes ago, Dee tee said:

It says delivered to mailbox . I am

waiting for Usps to get back to me next week . Divorce filer March 2018 , no RFE or Interview 

Is someone else checkening your mail? Could someine else have taken it?

Perhaps USPS made a mistake and it will be delivered on Monday? If you live in a small town, you could go to your post office today and see if they can help.

Best of luck getting this straightened out!

Edited by fruitnut

49 minutes ago, LampPost said:

My case was transferred to VSC from CSC and I filed my case in in October 2017 with a priority date of October 19th.
Is there anyone else who is in the same boat; the case is going out of normal processing time window?

My case was xfer from CSC to VSC, and i got RFE on Feb, they received my response on  MARS and still waiting.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
2 hours ago, LampPost said:

My case was transferred to VSC from CSC and I filed my case in in October 2017 with a priority date of October 19th.
Is there anyone else who is in the same boat; the case is going out of normal processing time window?

I think most of us are. 80% of people got their green card already according to my batch 18019. I would assume the majority would be those that applied for n400, like me. Did u apply for n400? I'm Oct 17th 2017 priority date and in about a week or 2, we should all be able to make an online request.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.