2,948 posts in this topic

I like it!

The name and DOB at the top in the wavy style is as bit different, and I don't remember my fingerprint being on the 2-year card, but I could be wrong. I keep it in the paper wallet to keep it safe so it's not that visible to me, but good to know it's there. 

I'm ridiculously happy to have it, even if it's only for a few weeks. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

2F27244A-0097-49D7-90A1-98CAFEBF460E.thumb.jpeg.72d23b1dad99f15519b074ff98f84e42.jpegHi guys, I woke up this morning to a message saying that my case was transferred (AGAIN) to another local office. On November 5th, 2018 my case was transferred from csc to Nebraska. Now, I got transferred again but since I don’t have an official notice of action, I don’t know where it went. Does anybody got transferred today as well? I wonder what this could mean, ugh!!! 

Edited by Ali7

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

today alil before 2pm, I got message from USCIS case status that’s my case status is changed to “new card is being produced”

i guess that that means I got approved??

yay😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Hi everyone,

today alil before 2pm, I got message from USCIS case status that’s my case status is changed to “new card is being produced”

yay😁

Yes. Congrats.

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Congratulations! :) :) :)

16 hours ago, speakerbox said:

Hi everyone,

yay😁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

Congratulations and best of luck with your N400 journey. :)

There's loads on info on how to get started, just do a quick search here on VJ. Usually there's a forum started for each month of application. I found it the easiest and quickest of all the forms I've filled in - and you can do it all online, payment too.

25 minutes ago, Brian2772 said:

Hi 

I got approved today!! thank you everyone. this support group really helped calm my nerves. kudos to visa journey! best of luck to everyone patiently waiting. do we have a group here for N-400 app? not sure where to start... 

thank you

Outcome

On 3/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, Ali7 said:

2F27244A-0097-49D7-90A1-98CAFEBF460E.thumb.jpeg.72d23b1dad99f15519b074ff98f84e42.jpegHi guys, I woke up this morning to a message saying that my case was transferred (AGAIN) to another local office. On November 5th, 2018 my case was transferred from csc to Nebraska. Now, I got transferred again but since I don’t have an official notice of action, I don’t know where it went. Does anybody got transferred today as well? I wonder what this could mean, ugh!!! 

This means you will have an interview in local district office.. If you filed N400 also, it may be a combo interview.. Otherwise, it will be an interview for i751 itself..

8 hours ago, GoodbyeGirl said:

Congratulations and best of luck with your N400 journey. :)

There's loads on info on how to get started, just do a quick search here on VJ. Usually there's a forum started for each month of application. I found it the easiest and quickest of all the forms I've filled in - and you can do it all online, payment too.

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
12 hours ago, holidaywkhcx said:

This means you will have an interview in local district office.. If you filed N400 also, it may be a combo interview.. Otherwise, it will be an interview for i751 itself..

Thank you @holidaywkhcx at least they touched my case. It seems like it’s now in Lee’s summit, MO, which I’ve never heard about. Anyway, thanks for the info!

Hi everyone!

i have applied to i751 on October 2017 and then applied for N400 in September 2018 with a pending i751.

i received notice to pass citizenship interview And passed the Interview on March 19...it was quick and simple! The officer didn’t even know that i have a pending I751 till i mentioned that to her! Then she had let my husband to come with me to her office.

quick 6 questions i don’t remember the questions only the question about who’s the governor of my state lol excuse my pregnancy brain ! I really don’t remember any question other than that....

for reading part ( who can vote )

writing part ( citizens can vote ) then she said congratulations i approve your citizenship.

then She said are u planning to start a family i looked at her like (Helloo isn’t obvious that im 8 months pregnant 😅!!)

i just said i am pregnant right now and due Middle of april she then said oh sorry didn’t see that congratulations. Then she asked about my husband’s former and new job and my job and the new address and if i traveled outside country for longer than 6 months and then she said i am going to ask u some questions that will sound stupid but we have to ask everyone... it was the no no no questions in the application.

it was quick and easy and my husband was just sitting there listening to us !😅

anyway thats my experience, i am now waiting for Oath ceremony....

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

btw ( my i751 shows case was received at my local office since October 19 2018 )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

They just changed status from “new card is being produced” to “card is mailed to me” and says should be here by April 6th....if not e-request it again.

Any updates from those of you who received RFE letters?

I will get our 2018 IRS transcript in the mail today. Then I'll just have to write a cover letter and I can send all the paperwork off and hope for the best.

October filer 2017

Got transferred to Texas November 26 2018

Received REQUEST OF EVIDENCE ON march 3rd 2019

My status is now:

On March 19, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC180*******. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

WHATS NEXT?

Edited by ros88

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
1 hour ago, ros88 said:

October filer 2017

Got transferred to Texas November 26 2018

Received REQUEST OF EVIDENCE ON march 3rd 2019

My status is now:

On March 19, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC180*******. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

WHATS NEXT?

Lol hold on one minute, let me look in the fortune teller white ball....

It says ..."we will mail you a decision..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.