Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2017 at 8:11 AM, _Mia_ said:

lol thats what my fiancé said too! Can I just check with you how long it took after CEAC changed from issued until you got your courier confirmation?

Changed to Issued 11/15

Tracking 11/17 (got it via email)

Set for delivery 11/20

Edited by DrivinAForeign

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, MeliiGo said:

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update

My interview was Thursday and it went great! We were approved!

Fellow Mexicans, its easy and any questions you may have let me know, I will try to go in depth on our Mexican Consular Reviews Thread.

Hugs to everyone!

:jest:

Congratulations !!! Happy for you !!! 

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

2 hours ago, rachied26 said:

Hello all.

I cant believe tmwr is the day we leave. Flights at 1925, I had a meal with my family yesterday and said goodbye to my brother and sister in law just I am so emotional. :( I'm very excited but i am going to miss my family more than I initially thought, how are people that have already moved coping? 

Hope everyone is doing good. 

oh i can only imagine how that dinner went with your family. 

the good bye part is what i try to never think about - but sometimes it hits...

i hope you get some good rest before you start your journey and good luck with your  POE 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, rachied26 said:

Hello all.

I cant believe tmwr is the day we leave. Flights at 1925, I had a meal with my family yesterday and said goodbye to my brother and sister in law just I am so emotional. :( I'm very excited but i am going to miss my family more than I initially thought, how are people that have already moved coping? 

Hope everyone is doing good. 

It's not easy at all I'm feeling u  my POE is after 11 days . I can't imagine that I'm leaving my family too . But love make  u do more than this . I wish u the best in ur POE , and happy life with ur  fiance we all deserve it . 😍

Hi @Salty2305 @PygmyPuff @S*UK @_Mia_

Wondering if you UK'ers could help.

I've finished collecting all the paperwork up for my K-1 and ready to schedule an interview at the London Embassy.

Did you guys submit an application of readiness before booking an interview. I see some of you have and some didn't. (Packet 3 sent)?

The Instructions here doesn't mention anything https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/

But I found this link and wasn't sure if I still need to do this ahead of booking the appointment?

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/immigrant-visas-notification-applicant-readiness-form/.

Would you mind sharing with me if you did this step ahead of booking your appointment or not.

Thanks,

Sunj

25 minutes ago, sunj said:

Hi @Salty2305 @PygmyPuff @S*UK @_Mia_

Wondering if you UK'ers could help.

I've finished collecting all the paperwork up for my K-1 and ready to schedule an interview at the London Embassy.

Did you guys submit an application of readiness before booking an interview. I see some of you have and some didn't. (Packet 3 sent)?

The Instructions here doesn't mention anything https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/

But I found this link and wasn't sure if I still need to do this ahead of booking the appointment?

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/immigrant-visas-notification-applicant-readiness-form/.

Would you mind sharing with me if you did this step ahead of booking your appointment or not.

Thanks,

Sunj

I did it in this order, all on the same day. I had all documents already sorted. 

1) fill out ds-160 and get confirmation email/page

2) book medical exam by calling Knightsbridge 

3) submit application of readiness 

4) create account and book interview. Including paying the interview fee. It is an immigrant visa interview that you have to pay for even though the visa is only immigrant intent (if I remember correctly) 

good luck X

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

16 hours ago, MeliiGo said:

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update

My interview was Thursday and it went great! We were approved!

Fellow Mexicans, its easy and any questions you may have let me know, I will try to go in depth on our Mexican Consular Reviews Thread.

Hugs to everyone!

:jest:

Congratulations!!!

2 hours ago, S*UK said:

I did it in this order, all on the same day. I had all documents already sorted. 

1) fill out ds-160 and get confirmation email/page

2) book medical exam by calling Knightsbridge 

3) submit application of readiness 

4) create account and book interview. Including paying the interview fee. It is an immigrant visa interview that you have to pay for even though the visa is only immigrant intent (if I remember correctly) 

good luck X

Pretty much the same as we did. We did the DS-160 before we booked the medical though. Then application of readiness then made profile and booked interview and paid the fee. I never received the packet 3 or anything from the embassy xx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, S*UK said:

Feeling you a thousand times over. Moving out is one thing, but moving to the other side of the world is another. It's so hard to say goodbye. Especially when it feels like you are choosing one part of your family over another. I just hope AOS goes quickly and I can come home and see everyone again asap! 

Good luck for POE tomorrow. I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. Nervous, sad and excited all in one. 

Hey lovely, good luck on your POE today. If you have Facebook or instagram add me as I think you'll get there before me. 

It really is so hard :( I think once AOS comes back it'll be a lot easier as we can come back whenever we want rather than the wait and not knowing. Hope you managed to sleep, I woke up at 5 am. We start travelling at 1pm our time to heathrow and then arrive in our final destination Chattanooga 5pm US time tomorrow. Eek Long day! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.