Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, S*UK said:

Hey everyone :) i've been so busy recently at work I havent had time to follow everyones case so I hope that things are running smoothly for you all. 

I have my interview on Tuesday, so hopefully all will go well with that. I know there are a few of us all interviewing around the same time so good luck to you all!

@Salty2305 Sorry to hear they didnt have your medical in time. I hope it doesnt delay things too much? Since they received it that same day I would imagine you hear from them about being approved very soon. Did you hand over your passport anyway? (thats always a good sign that things will go quickly)

@Melodica256 im actually so sad that you still havent received your approval yet. Its so upsetting to see them working on other peoples case whilst yours is still sat in a pile somewhere! I can completely sympathise with you when your fiance is not wanting to 'look stupid'. Its hard because we as the beneficiary cannot do anything to enquire about our cases. I didnt have to go down that route luckily, but I know that if it had come to it, my fiance would almost certainly have not gone to his congressman for fear of looking dumb.

@Estibaliz hope you're having fun with Gary! I dont remember your POE but good luck for the big day! (the first of many big days to come!)

@Mike & Tuyen Good Luck for the interview! Its so nice that youll be there to support her through that :)

Good luck on your interview as well!!!

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

13 hours ago, oatlidorison said:

@Sally08 EDIT: I guess there’s no more limit to how many times you can reschedule.

https://www.***removed***/us-visa/appointment-faq.html

Actually there is for Manila.  This is from USTravelDocs:

" Please be reminded that even though nonimmigrant visa fees are valid for one calendar year, options to schedule an appointment are limited. The U.S. Embassy in Manila schedules hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant visa appointments each year and must accommodate requests both for new appointments and for those applicants who need to reschedule their appointments for whatever reason. Applicants are only allowed to reschedule twice (not including the initial appointment) without penalty. If the second rescheduling attempt is canceled, an applicant will only be allowed to reschedule a new date after a waiting period of 90 days. Please plan your visa application accordingly to avoid problems securing an interview appointment. "

Basically two gimmes, then you start to have issues.

Edited by Talako

Finally done.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, S*UK said:

Oh and Congrats @Tatiana&D.S. on your Visa! Next stop: POE :dance:

Thank you very much ! :):) my POE date 25th October 

wish you good luck on your interview 17 October !(L)

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, S*UK said:

Hey everyone :) i've been so busy recently at work I havent had time to follow everyones case so I hope that things are running smoothly for you all. 

I have my interview on Tuesday, so hopefully all will go well with that. I know there are a few of us all interviewing around the same time so good luck to you all!

@Salty2305 Sorry to hear they didnt have your medical in time. I hope it doesnt delay things too much? Since they received it that same day I would imagine you hear from them about being approved very soon. Did you hand over your passport anyway? (thats always a good sign that things will go quickly)

@Melodica256 im actually so sad that you still havent received your approval yet. Its so upsetting to see them working on other peoples case whilst yours is still sat in a pile somewhere! I can completely sympathise with you when your fiance is not wanting to 'look stupid'. Its hard because we as the beneficiary cannot do anything to enquire about our cases. I didnt have to go down that route luckily, but I know that if it had come to it, my fiance would almost certainly have not gone to his congressman for fear of looking dumb.

@Estibaliz hope you're having fun with Gary! I dont remember your POE but good luck for the big day! (the first of many big days to come!)

@Mike & Tuyen Good Luck for the interview! Its so nice that youll be there to support her through that :)

Hi I'm hoping that we will have an update to the tracker this week, they did take both of our passports and I'm pretty sure we are approved, just waiting on the official confirmation! 

Good luck for your interview! I haven't got round to writing a review yet but I'll let you know when I do so you have some more info to prepare you for Tuesday. I'm sure it will all go smoothly though! :) 

K1 & K2 Visa 

18th April 2017: I-129f sent

21st April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

25th April 2017: NOA1 Notice Date

26th April 2017: NOA1 text confirmation

2nd May 2017: NOA1 hardcopy

7th September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

21st September 2017: NVC Received
21st September 2017: NVC Case # Received

27th September 2017: Left NVC
27th September 2017: Case Ready

4th October 2017: Medical

12th October 2017: Interview

24th October 2017: Visas in Hand

27th October 2017: POE

16th December 2017: Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Estibaliz said:

Thank you! We are having fun, but also being productive. Also so stressed out that my blood pressure is high rocketing :blink:

We went canoeing a couple of days ago. 15 kilometers. That was hard and now my wrist is sore. Lol, I'm seriously breaking myself here. US is getting a defective me :P

I unexpectedly got my wedding dress yesterday (it's green! :o) and also we got matching wedding bands.

Since we are not having a wedding photographer we are having a photo shoot here next week. And since we don't do things the usual way, it's going to be steampunk :P

Crazy days... So Congratulations to everyone progressing on the journey and good luck with medical, interview or whatever is coming next :)

(Oh, yeah... POE is the 20th).

So excited for you and Gary!!!  :)  I don't think that there's a test at the PoE to check if you're broken but... take good care of yourself.  :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/11/2017 at 6:41 AM, Sally08 said:

Hi. Try calling the USCIS number, if you haven't. Keep your chin up. It will come very soon when you least expect it.

Hi Sally08, thank you for the encouragement. We did try calling them and they are just rude for some reasons.  All we need is to know what's going on. We still really hope it will be soon, though all the "soon" has been hoped for. Tsk...:(:(

Timeline
22 hours ago, krizia said:

Visa on hand!! ❤️

Well! :D Congrats!!!

Did the 2Go site ever update and let you know they had it?  I'm still looking for 2Go to have ours available on their site, but it just says "Invalid Number".

https://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

It says on this page....... For US VISA inquiries you may use your Passport/UID Nos or Case Nos.

I'm thinking that ours will be delivered on Monday since we have a delivery to Cavite...... or maybe Tuesday???   Well, you have yours, so we should be just a day or two behind you  :)    When is your POE?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

Thank you! We are having fun, but also being productive. Also so stressed out that my blood pressure is high rocketing :blink:

We went canoeing a couple of days ago. 15 kilometers. That was hard and now my wrist is sore. Lol, I'm seriously breaking myself here. US is getting a defective me :P

I unexpectedly got my wedding dress yesterday (it's green! :o) and also we got matching wedding bands.

Since we are not having a wedding photographer we are having a photo shoot here next week. And since we don't do things the usual way, it's going to be steampunk :P

Crazy days... So Congratulations to everyone progressing on the journey and good luck with medical, interview or whatever is coming next :)

(Oh, yeah... POE is the 20th).

It is so beautiful !:wub:   new life together ! guys, have  the happiness every day ! 
 green wedding dress ! wow ! wanna see your pictures then !!!! 
green wedding dress - as a simbol of green card:rolleyes:

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Timeline
9 hours ago, Talako said:

Actually there is for Manila.  This is from USTravelDocs:

" Please be reminded that even though nonimmigrant visa fees are valid for one calendar year, options to schedule an appointment are limited. The U.S. Embassy in Manila schedules hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant visa appointments each year and must accommodate requests both for new appointments and for those applicants who need to reschedule their appointments for whatever reason. Applicants are only allowed to reschedule twice (not including the initial appointment) without penalty. If the second rescheduling attempt is canceled, an applicant will only be allowed to reschedule a new date after a waiting period of 90 days. Please plan your visa application accordingly to avoid problems securing an interview appointment. "

Basically two gimmes, then you start to have issues.

Thanks! That’s what I thought.

Timeline
8 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

Did the 2Go site ever update and let you know they had it?  I'm still looking for 2Go to have ours available on their site, but it just says "Invalid Number".

It says on this page....... For US VISA inquiries you may use your Passport/UID Nos or Case Nos.

I'm thinking that ours will be delivered on Monday since we have a delivery to Cavite...... or maybe Tuesday???   Well, you have yours, so we should be just a day or two behind you  :)    When is your POE?

Delivery in Cavite? Mine was delivered in Cavite as well. I have friend with oct 6 Interview date they don’t have visa yet. Yours should be tommorow. I  track mine using UID toooo 

Timeline
8 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

Poe is on 16th of NOV. but I’ll be coming back to Singapore on nov 13 from changi airport ill have a flight to boston

Timeline
3 hours ago, krizia said:

Poe is on 16th of NOV. but I’ll be coming back to Singapore on nov 13 from changi airport ill have a flight to boston

UID #      Hmmmmmm   Is that the Barcode number on the confirmation page???   Ours is AlphaNumeric and is like A A number number letter letter kinda thing on the confirmation page.....

Yes, your POE has 2 Goodbye's - you have to do it once in the PH then again in SIngapore ;) 

Wondering if anyone can help me who had their interview recently in London. 

Can you take your phone into the embassy with you? I heard a while back they won't allow electronics inside but not heard it mentioned recently.

if not, what did you do with your phone? 

Thanks! 

@Salty2305 you're the only person I could think of as being really recent. 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

A very happy Sunday morning to all.  Good luck to all that are having their Medical or Interview soon.  Congratulations to those that have had their Interview or gotten your Visa.  Looking forward to everyone’s POE.

12 November 2016 (Sat): First meeting - Hong Kong/Macau

11 February 2017 (Sat): Second meeting - Philippines

14 February 2017 (Tue): Engaged

K-1 Process:

Spoiler

24 March 2017 (Fri): i-129f sent

28 March 2017 (Tue): i-129f received - NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 NOTICE DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 email/text confirmation

7 April 2017 (Fri): NOA1 Hard-copy

15 August 2017 (Tue): RFE notification

19 August 2017 (Sat): RFE Hard-copy received and returned.

6 September 2017 (Thur): NOA2 Email/Text 

11 September 2017 (Mon): NOA2 Hard Copy received.

20 September 2017 (Wed): NVC Received, Case Number Assigned

25 September 2017 (Mon): NVC Shows In Transit to Embassy

26 September 2017 (Tue): NVC Shows Ready 

3 October 2017 (Mon): Medical at SLEC

16 October 2017 (Mon): Interview Schedule

15 December 2017 (Fri): POE - Seattle

27 December 2017 (Wed): Married my love

AOS Process:
Spoiler
23 January 2018 (Tue): AOS and EAD Packets sent
26 January 2018 (Fri): Package Delivered to PO Box
2 February 2018 (Fri): I-485 NOA1
14 February 2018 (Wed): EAD Rejected
15 February 2018 (Thur): EAD Remailed 
16 February 2018 (Fri): Bio-Metrics Done
15 March 2018 (Thur): EAD Rejected Again
16 March 2018 (Fri): EAD Mailed Again
30 March 2018 (Fri):  INFOPass Appointment re: EAD
5 April 2018 (Thur):  Text and Email that EAD Accepted
10 April 2018 (Wed): NOA1 EAD Received
12 May 2018 (Sat): Interview Letter Received
15 May 2018 (Tue): Email & Text - Card in Production - EAD
25 May 2018 (Fri): EAD Card Received 
13 June 2018 (Wed): Interview Scheduled - Approved!!
19 June 2018 (Tue): AOS Approval Letter received
21 June 2018 (Thur):  Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!

Next Step - Removing Conditions in 2020!!
KeithMonica.jpg.db958e6dfc9412e7667bec786358d620.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.