pajobra

I-129F March 2017 Filers #2 Cause we are awesome

1,566 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ste&Sel said:

And what does your say now? )haha your case # probably in my spreadsheet.

When I look it up on USCIS tracker it says My Case was Received. But in reality it was Approved and I do my medical next week and my interview the week after. 

1 hour ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Medical went good!

Took just over 2 hours

Filled in two forms when i got there

Did an xray from the back and side-had to do it twice and when i breathed in and out my shoulders moved up which blocks some things they want to see.

No biggie

They tell you not to go to the washroom because you have to do a urine test but it took forever so i went and than drank lots of water after.. thing is you cant go for an hour otherwise the urine wont work. So i waited one hour after the last pee break to pee in the cup. Thankfully i didnt see a nurse first. 

After your xray you get your top back on and sit in the waiting area again.

Get called in the docs office. 

The doctor who sees you is the sweetest man ever! 

He asks you a bunch of sumiliar questions to the 1st 2 forms you filled out.

He makes you undress into a gown and he checks the movement if your legs arms etc he looks at your ears eyes mouth and throat. He didnt look "down there" he only pressed on the sides of just below your tummy...that sort of thing.

Back to the waiting room...

The nurse calls you.

If you have all your vaccinations you just get your height and eyes checked and a tube of blood.

Back to the waiting room and about 25 min later or so you get called up to pay get a receipt and off you go. Pickup your results 3 days later but call first to make sure they are ready.. ...just writing with my phone quickly sorry for typos/grammar

Sounds like it was a success. Ok I will remember to hold my need to use the loo. :D And not move my shoulders up. lol And when you pay is it Cash, Credit or Debit? 

1 hour ago, annachka said:

Hello Marchers,

Just posting a lil update: we got instructions from the US Embassy in Sweden and the tracker is in the much sought after, "Ready" mode :dance: !!  Just yesterday I called and they said it was in "Administrative Processing" so this was super fast and unexpected.  Not sure when it had time to leave the NVC, even!

We were projecting that best case scenario, we'd maybe get the instructions Friday, so needless to say this is a lovely surprise!

Fiance has scheduled a doctor appointment and is trying to get his military records and birth certificate in English (anyone have experience with this?).  Hopefully it's not too hard or time-consuming.  We're submitting the DS-160 this weekend and scheduling the interview!  I heard that for Sweden they only do K-1s on Thursdays, so it might be tough to get one soon.

Anyway, super excited about this!  This is an immigration pace I can get behind hehe, hurray for State Department!

Hope y'all are doing great!

If anyone is still waiting on your NOA2, take heart in knowing that once you get your approval, things will go really fast apparently. (F)

Seems to be lots of consulates that only do K-1s on certain days. The US Consulate in Montreal, Canada only does them Wednesday mornings. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Sounds like it was a success. Ok I will remember to hold my need to use the loo. :D And not move my shoulders up. lol And when you pay is it Cash, Credit or Debit? 

I believe they accept all. I just paid with my visa its better for tracking purposes (big purchases/payments) and you gey points hehe but ya i think they accept all. They dont only do usa immigration medicals there it looks like they may be doing canadian ones too ..so it gets pretty busy. 

Just now, Marzena & Stephen said:

I believe they accept all. I just paid with my visa its better for tracking purposes (big purchases/payments) and you gey points hehe but ya i think they accept all. They dont only do usa immigration medicals there it looks like they may be doing canadian ones too ..so it gets pretty busy. 

Thanks. :) I was debating bringing cash but I will just use my debit. Yeah the guy I talked to said that if I came earlier for my appointment I might get in a bit earlier because sometimes people don't show up. I was like ah ok. lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Thanks. :) I was debating bringing cash but I will just use my debit. Yeah the guy I talked to said that if I came earlier for my appointment I might get in a bit earlier because sometimes people don't show up. I was like ah ok. lol

Ya thats true! 

There is also a vanhoutte coffee shop in the basement if you get there wau too early. I went in advance just to make sure i knew where it was. Its across from mcgill university and the building has a big red entrance.

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

28 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Ya thats true! 

There is also a vanhoutte coffee shop in the basement if you get there wau too early. I went in advance just to make sure i knew where it was. Its across from mcgill university and the building has a big red entrance.

Yay concrete directions. :D I love those. Thanks so much. I so appreciate this.

Hi,

Congrats to all reaching their goals!

Did any march filer file for AOS yet? I am planing to file, gathering the docs.

Btw I did my driver's licence last Saturday, life is much easier with the car, even though I can't complain on uber services until now :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, LabOz said:

@Ste&Sel posted that.

If anyone cares to see the PDF i uploaded, these are just I129f cases received NOA1 3/13/7 

406 Cases and only 63 i think approved. HOPING just because they are not being updated.  There was about 20 September Approvals

USCIS CASES.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
3 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

hmmmmm  Odd number for March 13

Mine was mailed 13th, rcvd 16th and wac179025....

I think wac179024 would be february kinda number.....     Is that from the tracker app?

According to what i found 

WAC1790245936 is the first March 13th filer and still case received and the last before they moved to March 14th was 
WAC1790247195 and unfortunately it was denied on 9/7/17

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
27 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Hellooooooooooo to my dear March Whiners - from Virginia! :)

So now I finally came back and found our thread closed! We made the server kneel - heck yeah, that rocks! :)

Sooooo I noticed I got searched - here I am! :)

Yaaaay, you are back online!!!:jest: The March Whiners home is not the same without you:)

Great no know that your POE went relatively smooth, and you've started adjusting to the new life.

I love the picture, you both look so happy! :wub:

Ugh, goodbyes... I'm not looking forward to them, I'm sure I'll cry my eyes out, my best friends have been my family for 20 years.

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

51 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Yaaaay, you are back online!!!:jest: The March Whiners home is not the same without you:)

Great no know that your POE went relatively smooth, and you've started adjusting to the new life.

I love the picture, you both look so happy! :wub:

Ugh, goodbyes... I'm not looking forward to them, I'm sure I'll cry my eyes out, my best friends have been my family for 20 years.

Great to read you again, Olya! :)
I hope you're doing fine! Getting ready already?

Yeah, it was insane... on my last day I walked into work and started crying already because some of my workers stood there waiting with gifts and stuff. The goodbye was bad! I've had to hug goodbye sooo many people! 
And when I left for Hamburg at 4:30 in the morning one of my closest friends drove me to the train station, and all of a sudden 2 other friends came on the parking, even had their baby with them... more crying!
I'm glad the goodbyes are over for now!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
12 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

LOL, so funny about the hair drier.

First time I went to visit for a long two months stay, I told him there was two things I needed that he didn't have: a hair drier and an iron :lol: He bought the iron and now he uses it even more than I do, because he needs to wear more formal for the new job when he has to go to court, so he irons his shirts and pants. I bought the hair drier on Amazon... funny enough he has long (and crazy) hair, but he never dries it...

Haha! I got a hairdryer from Amazon on our visit last month.

I have the iron on the list for when I move in. Could live without it the last couple visits, but will need one in the future! No clue how he fixes his dress shirts. He just doesn't iron them he says, haha! :blink:

We bought a kettle too, cause I like me my teas :)

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ste&Sel said:

Come on NOA2 and anyone else still waiting. March 13th NOA1 was not a good day to be a part of. :(

we still waiting (April 18th)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.