2,746 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, DaisyMae said:

🎈Just an Update 🎈

Called NVC  yesterday and they finally gave me my CN & IN... NVC received date March 20

Yayy!! That’s basically about six weeks, I can’t wait to get mine. NCV received on April 13.

Edited by Keo23

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Keo23 said:

Yayy!! That’s basically about six weeks, I can’t wait to get mine. NCV received on April 13.

Thanks! Hope everything goes smoothly from here! Hope you get yours too ☺️☺️☺️

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 4/30/2018 at 1:59 PM, lifesajourney said:

Hi there...Are there any other Aug filers out there still waiting on NOA2?  Our priority date is Aug 14, Texas service center.   Still within normal processing times according to the site so can't send an inquiry yet,  but I feel like the only one left here who hasn't heard.  

yeah me... we just checked too, hopefully it arrives before we get to that date 

Timeline

Does anyone know what the timeline is for getting an interview date after you've paid all the fees and sent all the documents to the NVC? My lawyer said 90 days but wanted to know if anyone else heard something different or has gotten theirs any sooner/later than that. We're having a wedding ceremony here once he gets here and I felt like I chose a safe date when I booked the venue and now i'm getting a little nervous. 

29 minutes ago, keshah said:

Does anyone know what the timeline is for getting an interview date after you've paid all the fees and sent all the documents to the NVC? My lawyer said 90 days but wanted to know if anyone else heard something different or has gotten theirs any sooner/later than that. We're having a wedding ceremony here once he gets here and I felt like I chose a safe date when I booked the venue and now i'm getting a little nervous. 

First, you need NVC to review your documents and give you a case complete. After case complete, how many days to interview depends on where you are interviewing. You will get a better idea if you check out other users interviewing at the same consulate and look at their timelines. Based on the cases I have seen recently, for Mumbai (I am guessing that is where your interview will be), it is about 5 or 6 weeks after case complete to the interview.

Timeline
On 4/30/2018 at 9:00 AM, ms_bobdog said:

Hello August peeps! I got my interview for 12 June! The end is finally in sight...

Hey just seeing this congrats :)..still waiting on case number. . NVC received march 28..called on Friday. .will call today..hows everyone. ? Gm

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jer1234 said:

Hey just seeing this congrats :)..still waiting on case number. . NVC received march 28..called on Friday. .will call today..hows everyone. ? Gm

Good morning. I left the WhatsApp group. That’s about five weeks of waiting. NVC received my case on April 13 gonna call them next week...

If you are at 5 weeks and non-pivot, it should be pretty soon. Of course there's always a chance that your embassy is being switched to pivot. Nobody really knows right now!

2 hours ago, sunil1 said:

All the documents arrived at NVC today. How do I know when is my scan date ?

You got to call and ask them when they entered it into the system.

Timeline
5 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

You got to call and ask them when they entered it into the system.

Hopefully after receiving the case number everything goes smoothly n quickly. .gm guys..so much waiting

10 minutes ago, Jer1234 said:

Hopefully after receiving the case number everything goes smoothly n quickly. .gm guys..so much waiting

It will! You have my assurance. In fact my case moved so fast that the interview came earlier than I was prepared to have it. Haha!

13 minutes ago, Daniel1365 said:

How long did it take you to get the interview date from your SD? Thanks! 

Scan date: 12 April

Case complete: 20 April

Received interview email: 30 April

Interview date: 12 June

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.