AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

If she has no access to the I-94 then she must return to her home country for counselor processing and either wait out her ban or you can file a waiver.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mimolicious said:

If she has no access to the I-94 then she must return to her home country for counselor processing and either wait out her ban or you can file a waiver.

Child can not file.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, speedster said:

father pretty much just owes couple thousand in child support, and he also doesn't have the passport he came with here either. 

The other issues aside, he will not be issued a passport if he owes back child support of $2,500. or more:

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/legal-matters/child-support.html

Filed: Country:
Timeline
50 minutes ago, databit said:

The other issues aside, he will not be issued a passport if he owes back child support of $2,500. or more:

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/legal-matters/child-support.html

that is only for us passports which would mean he is a usc. he is going for a greencard therefore not a usc no the us government has no a Bali type to deny him a passport based on back child support.

Edited by f f

4 hours ago, Roel said:

I say find a lawyer. 

Oh yeah i know that for both of them lol

I was just seeing if anyone has a similar situation or spread their knowledge on tips and all.

AOS/TPS/EAD obstacles with my non-US spouse

Ramos v. Nielsen happens
Late 2019 we decide to leave the USA for good because it wasn't worth it for us to stay in the USA in limbo.
US Immigration is interesting which is why I'm still here

Timeline
3 minutes ago, speedster said:

Oh yeah i know that for both of them lol

I was just seeing if anyone has a similar situation or spread their knowledge on tips and all.

I can not say how common it is, must see similar cases about once a year.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 hours ago, speedster said:

Thank you for all the information and too fill in the question marks, my mother arrived here under a different persons name and was inspected with that, she doesn't have that passport with her at all, the SSN is actually under the name she had a false marriage with (ovbsly not married anymore) and father pretty much just owes couple thousand in child support, and he also doesn't have the passport he came with here either. 

Wait, she came into the US with another person passport?    I'm confused by what you mean, (a different person name)

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline
2 minutes ago, f f said:

she came to the us on a visa/passport that were not hers, forged or stolen documents

Or 'borrowed'.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yikes!!!!      Get a lawyer for sure!!    A Good experienced immigration attorney.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline
2 hours ago, Beth & Achraf said:

Yikes!!!!      Get a lawyer for sure!!    A Good experienced immigration attorney.

A Lawyer can not change the facts.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

A Lawyer can not change the facts.

it never stops them from saying they can if you pay for the deluxe service.

OP consult with a few lawyers to make sure the one you chose knows what they are doing and they are not just milking you for money.

On 8/2/2017 at 11:11 PM, f f said:

it never stops them from saying they can if you pay for the deluxe service.

OP consult with a few lawyers to make sure the one you chose knows what they are doing and they are not just milking you for money.

Any tips on finding the right one? Cause my mother is currently working with a lawyer that's trying to find the i-94 she came with and temp employment authorization they gave her via FOIA but it's been over 6 months now.

AOS/TPS/EAD obstacles with my non-US spouse

Ramos v. Nielsen happens
Late 2019 we decide to leave the USA for good because it wasn't worth it for us to stay in the USA in limbo.
US Immigration is interesting which is why I'm still here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.