Ula Svensson

Thai bride sin sod amounts

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

******  Mod note:  we do not normally delete threads- you got the help you needed, but others can read the question and answers too, and get help that way; members who took time to help you will be disappointed to see their advice gone.  This forum works on the crowd sourcing principle, ie people read about other member's issues and what got advised/  what solutions they found/ clarification on what is legal and illegal, and so more people than just the Op benefit from the experiences..  

Additionally, moderators cannot read every post on this site, which gets thousands of posts every day, so you are lucky someone saw this and reported it for our attention.  If you need a moderator's help, please use the "report" button which is on every post, don't just post in a thread.

That being said, I cannot find any thread other than this on for you or your previous name.  If it is this thread you want deleted, we can make a one time exception, report it and we will remove it.  Keep in mind that archieaval sites like Google Cache will likely still have it for quite a while.

Penguin

Lead Moderator

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Sweden
Timeline

yes thank you so much for your response Penguin and ofcourse i understand all of that and dont want all that good advice gone but it is going to hurt the girl in question... and i did send and email to the "contact" link.. what i was hoping for is that since i changed the profile name that all my previous posts would have changed but, yes i understand now google works and didnt think of that when i first created this profile, to not use a name i commonly use in my daily life.. all that being said, ive researched this topic for years and although im not claiming to be an expert, by any means, none of the advice that was given to me is unique and can be widely found anywhere online, so yes if you would please delete that thread it would really be what needs to be dont after much thought about it... im sorry for this and thank you so much.. just cannot have "calyorker" to be found anywhere in this site.. as far as google is concern i never had the syncing turned on so that should be minimal and if it wasnt they wouldve already seen the posts.. thank you again Penguin...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I do not think you understand how the Internet works, you can not delete your past history entirely.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Quick search on your nick name brings a mountain of info I’m afraid. I doubt you can hide from it.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

33 minutes ago, Ula Svensson said:

yes thank you so much for your response Penguin and ofcourse i understand all of that and dont want all that good advice gone but it is going to hurt the girl in question... and i did send and email to the "contact" link.. what i was hoping for is that since i changed the profile name that all my previous posts would have changed but, yes i understand now google works and didnt think of that when i first created this profile, to not use a name i commonly use in my daily life.. all that being said, ive researched this topic for years and although im not claiming to be an expert, by any means, none of the advice that was given to me is unique and can be widely found anywhere online, so yes if you would please delete that thread it would really be what needs to be dont after much thought about it... im sorry for this and thank you so much.. just cannot have "calyorker" to be found anywhere in this site.. as far as google is concern i never had the syncing turned on so that should be minimal and if it wasnt they wouldve already seen the posts.. thank you again Penguin...

You should then stop typing that name, the more you do, the easier it will be too find the cached pages of this post.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.