Lane O

July 2017 Filers of I-130 for Parents of U.S Citizens

521 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all, im new here in this forum. Just and im not a july filer but an august filer. And im a beneficiary of my daughter. Who applied me and my hubby to petition as immigrant. I just want to know the update of august filers 2017. Pd. August 28,2017. Waiting for an approval

Timeline

Hi to all, im new here in this forum. im not a july filer but an august filer. And im a beneficiary of my daughter. Who applied me and my hubby to petition as immigrant. I just want to know the update of august filers 2017. Pd. August 28,2017. Waiting for an approval

Timeline
On 1/11/2018 at 3:39 AM, Lane O said:

I tried to submit and E-request but it says that the case is still in normal processing time. What is your service center? Mine is Texas Service Center. 

Hi Lane, we're the same service center tsc, any update of august filer 2017? Ca you tell me what month does uscis processed?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rokarmy1023 said:

Hi to all, im new here in this forum. Just and im not a july filer but an august filer. And im a beneficiary of my daughter. Who applied me and my hubby to petition as immigrant. I just want to know the update of august filers 2017. Pd. August 28,2017. Waiting for an approval

Hi and welcome. My priority date at Nebraska is May 24th. There don’t seem to be too many parents on VJ so I think it would be nice if ALL unapproved IR5 filers formed a combined group to interact and update?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rokarmy1023 said:

Hi to all, im new here in this forum. im not a july filer but an august filer. And im a beneficiary of my daughter. Who applied me and my hubby to petition as immigrant. I just want to know the update of august filers 2017. Pd. August 28,2017. Waiting for an approval

My PD is May 24th. My son phoned USCIS in December and was told to call back at the end of March for an update. That would be 10 months !!!

Timeline
On 9/3/2017 at 12:18 AM, 4izenough said:

i-130 US citizen bring parent to US 

I know i'm not july. File on 08/28

Just received a receipt and check cash on 9/1

I just wanted to  know, if there or no error or RFE etc...about how long 

from file to interview? 1, 2 year? year and half?

I have to request at least a year in advance for my vacation, to go get them.

thanks.

Hows your petition for your parent? Me and my husband are waiting for approval. Any update regarding parent petition? Thanks

Timeline
16 hours ago, Khallaf said:

there is a USCIS app that you can get for smart phone, I will send you a message to your inbox.

1 hour ago, Rokarmy1023 said:

Hows your petition for your parent? Me and my husband are waiting for approval. Any update regarding parent petition? Thanks

No news yet. I’m trying to stay positive but the wait seems so long when they are trying to end ‘chain migration’ which would eliminate US citizens to petition for a parent. Very stressful indeed.

it’s coming up to 8 months but feels like 8 years !

Timeline
13 hours ago, Pat Stubbs said:

No news yet. I’m trying to stay positive but the wait seems so long when they are trying to end ‘chain migration’ which would eliminate US citizens to petition for a parent. Very stressful indeed.

it’s coming up to 8 months but feels like 8 years !

But theres nothinh yet approved about what trump wanted to pass that chain migration. Just the two senators who voted for that bill. Our waiting for the petition will be going 5 months on this 28 of january, hoping and praying for our approval b granted. LETS keep the faith. Thanks for your reply

57 minutes ago, adar24 said:

Hello July filers - 

Looks like TSC is processing mid-late June and possibly very early July now. Any updates from any of the July filers (any center) on your applications? Please update if you do know.

My service center is TSC as well. No update as of now.  Going on 8 months next month. 

1 hour ago, adar24 said:

Hello July filers - 

Looks like TSC is processing mid-late June and possibly very early July now. Any updates from any of the July filers (any center) on your applications? Please update if you do know.

That would be great news! TSC here as well, PD 7/18, nothing new yet.

AOS from Marriage on B2 ~ Full & Detailed Timeline in My Profile

• Married in Las Vegas - 5.11.11
  • Greencard received - 11.18.11
  • Removing of Conditions - package mailed 10.9.13
  • Greencard received - 1.23.14
  • Naturalization - package mailed 4.26.16
  • Oath ceremony - 3.28.17
  • Petition Alien Relative (Father Abroad) - package mailed 7.14.17
  • Check cashed - 7.21.17
  • NOA1 (I-797C receipt dated 7.18) received - 7.27.17
  • NOA2 (approval, dated 1.31) received - 2.5.18

Timeline
On 27/01/2018 at 11:49 PM, General Buhari said:

Greetings.

I filed for my MIL, sent and received NOA1 in August.

1) NOA2 will be around 10 mths for Texas?

2) Are filers in the system safe from Mr. Trumps immigration debacle or any legislation could still impact those in the process?

Best regards.

We don’t know yet. Depending on which News report you read there are different proposals and different reactions to those proposals. Just keep an eye on the US News channels like CNN or MSNBC. Also he is going to mention it in the State of the Union speech tonight. That should be widely broadcast.

27 minutes ago, Pat Stubbs said:

We don’t know yet. Depending on which News report you read there are different proposals and different reactions to those proposals. Just keep an eye on the US News channels like CNN or MSNBC. Also he is going to mention it in the State of the Union speech tonight. That should be widely broadcast.

The most current version of the bill says that the previously filed applications will be grandfathered in. However, you are right, the bill might change again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.