927 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Bboorrcchh said:

is there any way that we can ask lawyers to help? 

nope i dont think so ,lawyers can do anything 

i think they work with pen and papers not with computers lol 😂😂

14 hours ago, punsunny said:

nope i dont think so ,lawyers can do anything 

i think they work with pen and papers not with computers lol 😂😂

It's already 6 weeks from the date of my wife's I-130.  I called NVC, they were shocked why they didn't receive the case. They asked me to send an Email.   Anyways, I called USCIS, they said it takes 90 days the case is transferred to NVC.

The immigration system is funny.

I gave up. 

10 hours ago, RA2019 said:

It's already 6 weeks from the date of my wife's I-130.  I called NVC, they were shocked why they didn't receive the case. They asked me to send an Email.   Anyways, I called USCIS, they said it takes 90 days the case is transferred to NVC.

The immigration system is funny.

I gave up. 

So 90 days is the new standard now? what happens after 90 days's wait? It will just arrive at NVC and another wait begins......

9 hours ago, Bboorrcchh said:

So 90 days is the new standard now? what happens after 90 days's wait? It will just arrive at NVC and another wait begins......

Yes that's true. 90 days from USCIS to NVC, another 6 to 8 weeks in NVC, and another 30 to ??? days in embassy.  This processing system is an insult to immigrants and their families in the U.S.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
7 hours ago, RA2019 said:

Yes that's true. 90 days from USCIS to NVC, another 6 to 8 weeks in NVC, and another 30 to ??? days in embassy.  This processing system is an insult to immigrants and their families in the U.S.

you mean another 6-8 weeks in nvc 

and another 30 days in embassy ?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 9:34 PM, Singh0911 said:

For me it took almost 2 months. 

So you should recieve it soon. 

Call nvc they will tell you if they have received your file from uscis or no. 

how many weeks exactly took to transfer your case to nvc after approval? I'm actually asking for my sister case. she got approval on April 24. but NVC has not received the case as of yet. 

Edited by Love_HZ

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Prezymel said:

All F2a visa category is current by July, hoping for all of your visa approval guys...😊🙏

Since its current does it also benefit us waiting for IL? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey for those who are filing AoS here IN THE STATES, I just got my greencard in hand today and my I-130 is still showing pending on the website.

Adjust from F1 to LPR

Pd 05/22/17 <CSC>

AoS package sent 06/25/18 

EAD in hand 09/10 

<note: I never received my AP, Uscis messed up my case> 

RFE for I-485 10/26/18

I sent out a package to update all of the needed information 1 week later but Uscis never received it and even when I called they told me to wait till they responded.

I sent out the package once again 02/12/19 since I couldnt wait no more.

Sent package again 02/01 Friday

Received 02/02 Certified mail 

02/04 Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review

02/11/19: Expedite request placed

Denied- expedite request - your case is in line to be scheduled for an interview

02/12/19: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

02/23/19: Interview was scheduled

04/02/19 Interview

06/06/19 We ordered your new card

06/07/19 Card is being produced

06/10/19 Card was mailed to me

06/13/19 Card in hand

Good luck everyone!

39 minutes ago, sinyanmei92 said:

Hey for those who are filing AoS here IN THE STATES, I just got my greencard in hand today and my I-130 is still showing pending on the website.

Adjust from F1 to LPR

Pd 05/22/17 <CSC>

AoS package sent 06/25/18 

EAD in hand 09/10 

<note: I never received my AP, Uscis messed up my case> 

RFE for I-485 10/26/18

I sent out a package to update all of the needed information 1 week later but Uscis never received it and even when I called they told me to wait till they responded.

I sent out the package once again 02/12/19 since I couldnt wait no more.

Sent package again 02/01 Friday

Received 02/02 Certified mail 

02/04 Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review

02/11/19: Expedite request placed

Denied- expedite request - your case is in line to be scheduled for an interview

02/12/19: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

02/23/19: Interview was scheduled

04/02/19 Interview

06/06/19 We ordered your new card

06/07/19 Card is being produced

06/10/19 Card was mailed to me

06/13/19 Card in hand

Good luck everyone!

Hi sinyanmei92,

Congratulations!

So does it mean that they gave you your green card even though your I-130 was still pending when you applied for AOS?

That's a wonderful news!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 hours ago, Marta777 said:

Hi sinyanmei92,

Congratulations!

So does it mean that they gave you your green card even though your I-130 was still pending when you applied for AOS?

That's a wonderful news!

Yes, as of today my I-130 is still pending lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.