BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
1 minute ago, Juliees said:

Guys, my fiancé and I have been the ultimate lurkers here since July 13th and signed up just now to share that we received our NOA2 in the mail today! I had a feeling we wouldn't get updated online and we never did, our NOA2 is dated January 20th (last saturday!). Many of you will probably get notified the same way :) Best of luck, we're all almost there!!

Also, we appreciate this forum and all the valuable information sharing on here so so much!

WOOO amazing way to go!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

I'm sure the rest of you put as much stock in the VJ NOA2 estimate as I do, and are probably checking it as (in)frequently at this point, but I am curious...Those of you who recently received an NOA2, was your timeline estimate accurate?

Ours says any day now, and I know that lots of other July 10 filers have been approved in the past week, but I'm not holding my breath.

For ours it wasn't accurate. We got our NOA2 on January 19th, and the final estimate they gave before we got it was late January- early February. Not to mention the dates kept changing as well. 

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Juliees said:

Guys, my fiancé and I have been the ultimate lurkers here since July 13th and signed up just now to share that we received our NOA2 in the mail today! I had a feeling we wouldn't get updated online and we never did, our NOA2 is dated January 20th (last saturday!). Many of you will probably get notified the same way :) Best of luck, we're all almost there!!

Also, we appreciate this forum and all the valuable information sharing on here so so much!

Congratulations!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Joe&Kelta said:

Day 204........ This is killing me, hopefully some good news soon!

You are not alone..mate do not worry  i am here too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 20, 2018 and January 24, 2018*. "

Tell me about it. :(

Same here lol

2 hours ago, Brasil2USA said:

For ours it wasn't accurate. We got our NOA2 on January 19th, and the final estimate they gave before we got it was late January- early February. Not to mention the dates kept changing as well. 

Thanks, I wondered if any came  earlier than VJ estimated. I’ve seen lots of posts from people passing their estimates, that’s interesting. Congrats on the NOA2, hopefully the next stage goes quickly for you! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

I included g-325a. I'm August. How does this cause rejections or rfe? I thought extra information is A Ok? 

7 hours ago, Jesus said:

Im an August file and i send G325 A could this cause rfe? i didnt know i did not need it 

Maybe my writing was confusing sorry.

people in May for g325a rfe because it didn't expire back then and it was the transposition period. That for. was expired by the time you guys filed so it wasn't even available anymore! No worries.

and what I meant by the rejection (and firstly if anyone was rejected for this they get rejected in the very first week) is because people sent expired forms or wrong forms (well you guys are waiting pretty long so I wouldn't worry about that!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Does anyone know how the NVC contacts the petitioner? 

My friend is going through this same process, but she's months ahead of us. 

She mentioned that she received her NVC case number through email. Do they ever send anything in the mail? 

Does NVC have a case tracker like USCIS? 

Is there a K-1 NVC forum? 

Lol sorry for all the question. :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, John and Janay said:

@naes

How do I use the NVC tracker? I updated my information, but how do I save it so it saves my information?

:) 

14 minutes ago, John and Janay said:

Does anyone know how the NVC contacts the petitioner? 

My friend is going through this same process, but she's months ahead of us. 

She mentioned that she received her NVC case number through email. Do they ever send anything in the mail? 

Does NVC have a case tracker like USCIS? 

Is there a K-1 NVC forum? 

Lol sorry for all the question. :)

NVC tracker: just save it ;) 

nvc: it doesn't have a trackeig system till you get your number (btw someone shot it in 16 days today!!!) they sent you a mail and email (I know I heard some getting in the mail- @useful89 you got it in the mail right?) when they have the number but everybody calls usually.

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.