CaliCat

GA Senator Williams Poses for White Supremacy Photo

50 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i'm sorry. is that you in your pic? if so - why would you be met with racism anywhere?

Hahahaha nice try but no. I am not Anti anything at all and I am not racist by any stretch. Good job trying to pick apart words or meanings to fit your narrative, because that means that you guys pretty much have no argument or defense. You just want to and moan about BS to make yourself and your cause better. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

The ONLY values that Aljazeera supports are the ones the Emir likes, and that is primarily Islamic Extremism. But no the 3% are not anti-religious or anti-islamic at all, they just want to support the country and the constitution. By definition you can not be a racist against a religion. 

They are not anti-Muslim but they go on a anti-sharia protest, as if that was even an issue! Were they also anti-canon law? I didn't see anything like that mentioned.

As I said, racism by any other name or means.

2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Hahahaha nice try but no. I am not Anti anything at all and I am not racist by any stretch. Good job trying to pick apart words or meanings to fit your narrative, because that means that you guys pretty much have no argument or defense. You just want to and moan about BS to make yourself and your cause better. 

i wasn't accusing you of anything just wondering why you think your meeting up with racism would ever happen - anywhere.  

32 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i wasn't accusing you of anything just wondering why you think your meeting up with racism would ever happen - anywhere.  

Meeting up with racism?

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Meeting up with racism?

your quote:

I have been met by more racism here in California than I have in the South, and that's a fact. 

6 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

your quote:

I have been met by more racism here in California than I have in the South, and that's a fact. 

Because I am white and my wife is Asian. 

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Because I am white and my wife is Asian. 

ok, so. my question still stands. unless you honestly think that you experience racism in this country on par with black people because you have an asian wife. i don't really know what to say to that except, stop. you don't.

1 hour ago, CaliCat said:

White supremacists are still walking among us. If you're going to live in the southeastern US you will have the opportunity to cross paths with some of them at some point.

And yes, this is America, and this is 2017. Go figure.

Racist of all colors walk among us in all parts of the country. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Racist of all colors walk among us in all parts of the country. 

No!  I thought the last Administration was going to take care of all that deep seated racism.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

No!  I thought the last Administration was going to take care of all that deep seated racism.

Thanks Obama

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Is that like a hook up 🤣🤣

It's a hook up where both peeps wear nothing but white hoods.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Teddy B said:

It's a hook up where both peeps wear nothing but white hoods.

wasp.love fills this gap 

"Preserve your heritage! Be fruitful and multiply! Join WASP.love today!"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg