stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

Thanks @vocaledge. Can you see that number in earlier scans? What was it marked as?

It simply said "Received" on yesterdays scan.... I'm as confused as you are!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Just now, vocaledge said:

I am not so much, they sent them a "decision of intent" a week or two ago, they received it, and replied with overnight mail, and there it is, back in the works.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Deep dish pizza it is!

I went to Lou Malnatis in oak park when I was there a couple weeks ago to see the Mr. Yum!!

2 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

They are approving cases in June....SMH (no offense my Junies, just a May 23rd filer here still waiting going on Day 180 as of tomorrow if I don't get approved today) Still happy for you guys nonetheless...

Case approved for the following:

Country is Haiti

NOA1 received date is June 1st

Oh you are helping our spirits Love !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! And with that, in the words of ....

Image result for bob marley gif

Just now, KandW said:

I went to Lou Malnatis in oak park when I was there a couple weeks ago to see the Mr. Yum!!

Nice!  You need to hit Uno's, Due's or Gino's for traditional Chicago Style.  Try Pequods Pizza for modern Chicago pizza.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

Does anyone know what happened to the person in the May forum who received a letter stating that their petition had been approved but was then notified of an RFE after? Thought I’d ask in here as I’m a little nervous knocking on next doors house 😂

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Oh you are helping our spirits Love !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! And with that, in the words of ....

Image result for bob marley gif

I figure since I might as well lift you guys up....USCIS is tearing the rest of us waiting in May all the way down right about now.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

Nice!  You need to hit Uno's, Due's or Gino's for traditional Chicago Style.  Try Pequods Pizza for modern Chicago pizza.

My fiancés cousins and in laws had a debate on my post about the best pizza places. Gino's was mentioned a couple times, and a few mentioned going to the south. 

6 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I put them in the iPhone app.  I-129F received on June 2.  11/9 they sent an inquiry on why it is taking so long.  Today they got "reinstated".  My guess is USCIS put them in the wrong pile again.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, KandW said:

My fiancés cousins and in laws had a debate on my post about the best pizza places. Gino's was mentioned a couple times, and a few mentioned going to the south. 

I really like Gino's.  That is where I take visitors who want to experience "Chicago" pizza.  Chicago also has some great thin crispy crust fire cooked pizza.  It is really just starting to take hold.  Thin like New York but the trust is crispy so you can't fold it.

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

I figure since I might as well lift you guys up....USCIS is tearing the rest of us waiting in May all the way down right about now.

Anything someone tries to tear down, can and will be built back up to be stronger and better ! You are the rock, they can't touch you, just a little bit longer ! I am with you all the way.  

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Anything someone tries to tear down, can and will be built back up to be stronger and better ! You are the rock, they can't touch you, just a little bit longer ! I am with you all the way.  

Thanks hun!!!! You almost made me tear up at work!!!!! I'm trying to hold it together.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I really like Gino's.  That is where I take visitors who want to experience "Chicago" pizza.  Chicago also has some great thin crispy crust fire cooked pizza.  It is really just starting to take hold.  Thin like New York but the trust is crispy so you can't fold it.

Will definitely have to give a try when I’m next there. It’ll likely be when I get approved now. My fiancé is visiting me next week, but when he goes back we won’t see one another until I’m approved 😔🤧. that day seems like it will be a while 😞. Not moaning as I’m closer today than I was yesterday......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.