stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DandY said:

The reason my algorithm didn't push them out that far is that they are June 30 and June has less filers than month before, so as we go through June, mine is predicting shorter timelines for late June than early June. But we shall see.

I really believe the holidays are going to have an impact. From late November through mid January things are going to be very slow. That is why I see June getting hit worse than other months. It is our November to December anticipated NOA2s that will have to deal with employees end of year time off and a general lack of productivity due to the time of year. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, MarksMate said:

134 days now.

Gosh I hope this doesn't go past March!! I am planning on resigning in February, I hope that's a good plan to have.

Tomorrow is day 145 for us. I'm hoping to be able to fly out to pick her up mid to late January, but it may end up being February... My congressman here in Illinois sent out a expedite request on my behalf today, so I'll see if that makes a difference.

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ohhhhhh boy! 😭

Welp. Thanks, guys. Sometimes you do need that realistic check in just to stop getting carried away, have your heart set on things, and too hopeful. 

I have my fingers crossed for all of you here. 

I am not sure if there will be another scan tonight, but up to this point there has been 95 approved, 1 action (?) and 18 more RFE's. Not sure how to count that 1, but I have an ugly suspicion that that is a rejection, so I will treat it as such, which brings our totals to:

April   1000+

May    3502

June   3697

I am not sure if you guys have noticed, but there is actually one RFE for an application dated May 30th ! That is the last day in May that they registered the cases, day before was a Monday holiday the 29th, and 31st there was no cases registered. Soooooo ..... draw your own conclusions, but I can only stick to my guns, as I said 160 days, and some June cases will be touched next week, weather RFE's or not, but they will. Hang tough guys, we are on our way !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

I am not sure if there will be another scan tonight, but up to this point there has been 95 approved, 1 action (?) and 18 more RFE's. Not sure how to count that 1, but I have an ugly suspicion that that is a rejection, so I will treat it as such, which brings our totals to:

April   1000+

May    3502

June   3697

I am not sure if you guys have noticed, but there is actually one RFE for an application dated May 30th ! That is the last day in May that they registered the cases, day before was a Monday holiday the 29th, and 31st there was no cases registered. Soooooo ..... draw your own conclusions, but I can only stick to my guns, as I said 160 days, and some June cases will be touched next week, weather RFE's or not, but they will. Hang tough guys, we are on our way !

I’m all for being optimistic! But unfortunately the May 30th case was an expedite. 😞

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

140 days :unsure:

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Just now, Allthephils said:

I’m all for being optimistic! But unfortunately the May 30th case was an expedite. 😞

Mind me asking how in the world do you know that?

Please answer one more since you are here ;). Four cases are approved in May now that are not entered yet on the website. Oldest is 12 days old, than 9, than 7 and 5. Those are forum members, so there is no question about it. Question is - how far along are they since they are obviously 12 days back in updating?  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Mind me asking how in the world do you know that?

Please answer one more since you are here ;). Four cases are approved in May now that are not entered yet on the website. Oldest is 12 days old, than 9, than 7 and 5. Those are forum members, so there is no question about it. Question is - how far along are they since they are obviously 12 days back in updating?  

The WAC number from the Shoegum’s scan. Copied and pasted it into the USCIS app. You can view the case history there. 

As for for the second question, I have no idea! It’s obvious the data entry folks are behind. My hope is that they are wayyyy behind and June cases will be touched soon :). 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

5 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

The WAC number from the Shoegum’s scan. Copied and pasted it into the USCIS app. You can view the case history there. 

As for for the second question, I have no idea! It’s obvious the data entry folks are behind. My hope is that they are wayyyy behind and June cases will be touched soon :). 

Which app is that? Before I wrote my comment I checked @Shoegum scan from Friday, and it showed "case received", and I went on my app by Spinach it says "RFE was mailed", and I went on their official website, it also says "RFE was mailed". Can you please take a screenshot of your app? It is not that I don't believe you, but in order for it to expedited, it would have to have been transferred, and the raw scan would have it marked as "another office has jurisdiction". Can you please clarify. 

2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Which app is that? Before I wrote my comment I checked @Shoegum scan from Friday, and it showed "case received", and I went on my app by Spinach it says "RFE was mailed", and I went on their official website, it also says "RFE was mailed". Can you please take a screenshot of your app? It is not that I don't believe you, but in order for it to expedited, it would have to have been transferred, and the raw scan would have it marked as "another office has jurisdiction". Can you please clarify. 

Expedites transferred?  That is the first time I’ve heard that. It wasn’t reported that way by previous expedites. It’s possible. I don’t think it was asked. That is interesting though. 

I only have 20 days to approval according to our squirrely friend. I hope he is right. I still believe I have 40 but we will know soon enough. The timeline here even has me a week past The Squirrels date and the timeline here has been running 14 days to quick for most others. 

Either way, I love the fact that we can disagree and discuss and at the end of the day, that first round is still on me. This place is great. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

17 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Expedites transferred?  That is the first time I’ve heard that. It wasn’t reported that way by previous expedites. It’s possible. I don’t think it was asked. That is interesting though. 

Yes, I got that info here, read it couple of times. It goes to another field office that takes care of expedites. I would love to see the screenshot, than I would really stop trying to make any sense of this, because even now, all of this makes very very little sense. 

One more important thing that I caught, and this goes along with application denials. I took for example May 3rd. Here is the history

90 petitions registered on May 3rd

1 rejected right away - old form

---------------------------------------

89 total cases received to begin with

-------------------------------------

21 cases left "received" as of Friday 20th (3 days ago) 

Than today they worked on 5 cases, and all 5 received an RFE ! That leads me to believe that they leave complex cases for last, and some get RFE's, and some just might stay forever "received" (we guess/know what that means). So USCIS has brought the number of cases for that very day down to below threshold of the historical average of cases declined. Also, this points out that they are doing days until they are done, and somewhat shortening the calendar gap in "cases worked on"

Timeline
1 hour ago, The Squirrel said:

Soooooo ..... draw your own conclusions, but I can only stick to my guns, as I said 160 days, and some June cases will be touched next week, weather RFE's or not, but they will. Hang tough guys, we are on our way !

I will. Most of the approvals posted were at 167 and 168 days. So the average for Early may is looking like it is going to be somewhere around 162-164 as I predicted. Late May will be around 168 average and early June will be 174 average. That puts many of us into Thanksgiving and pushes to 176-178 (Maybe more).

So, the conclusion I draw is that my algorithm is largely validated and early June WILL NOT average 160 days.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Than today they worked on 5 cases, and all 5 received an RFE ! That leads me to believe that they leave complex cases for last, and some get RFE's, and some just might stay forever "received" (we guess/know what that means).

From historical data, I do not believe this is true. If your hypothesis were correct, then there would be a higher probability that the petitions processed in say the last 25% of a day would have more RFEs. Historically, I cannot find that pattern.

Edited by DandY

15 minutes ago, DandY said:

From historical data, I do not believe this is true. If your hypothesis were correct, then there would be a higher probability that the petitions processed in say the last 25% of a day would have more RFEs. Historically, I cannot find that pattern.

I believe they will use RFE’s to stop the clock when they get to the 6 month area. That is there “official” time for reviews. If you get an RFE, that time constraint goes away. We need to see what the RFEs are about. I’m guessing they will be so minor that they wouldn’t issue RFEs if they weren’t up against their own time estimates. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

April   1000+

May    3502

June   3697

There are registered cases on 31st.

It wasn't in the shoegums list because it was mixed with the June 1sts. 

I'm trying to clear the sheets and I'll publish that with the others. Hopefully by tomorrow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.