dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2017

1,958 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 27/06/2017 at 11:01 PM, Bengal said:

Hi, I was wondering if you lately heard anything from BD embassy regarding interview. It's been almost 3 months and I'm still waiting for the cc. May I know long did it take to complete your nvc case? 

P4received alhamdulillah 

P4 received for August in Dhaka embassy alhamdulillah 

5 hours ago, JBMG said:

AUGUST INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE!!

@- J & K - @2litros @ajman @Babybjorn @bbansah2 @cadtousa @daprax @enigma992 @fernansol   @firstlady2411 @hbQawee

@interstephen @irma24  @jamaicankim @Louie1988 @M&G_NL @Majid1986 @maryam78 @miaqat @Nana&Akua @pjsr @Rayan_b @rhojam  @Singh11 @SK10 @TheFroggy

UPDATE!  NVC now open!!  CALL NVC. ;)

:jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy:  It's now the time to do so to avoid waiting 30-40 mins (hopefully).. :jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy: :blink:

We can assume that the following embassies/consulates have released their August interview dates since we have cases on our spreadsheet that have received their August interview dates. 

Interview - Country Interview - City
Bahamas Nassau
Barbados Bridgetown
Colombia Bogotá
Cuba Havana
Dominican Republic Santo Domingo
France Paris
Haiti Port au Prince
India New Delhi
India Mumbai
Jamaica Kingston
Kenya Nairobi
Mexico Ciudad Juarez
Nigeria Lagos
Pakistan Islamabad
Philippines Calamba
Russia Moscow
United Kingdom London
Venezuela Caracas
Zimbabwe Harare

Calling the NVC from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

4, to confirm date and time of interview

Thank you, 
JBMG

===

Upon receipt of your interview notification, please update your questionnaire. Meanwhile, please update your notes section and the forum with any feedback received by NVC customer service regarding the scheduling of your interview date. This way everyone can follow along..  

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Everyone in this group email is waiting for an interview date. Once I see that our spreadsheet has been updated with your interview notification date and interview date, I'll remove you from the group. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.  

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

Still waiting on Canada appointment... am calling them regularly! Last called last night - if anyone gets a Montreal appointment, let me know.

Edited by enigma992

Filed: IR-2 Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

@J & K It took us two complete months from CC to get scheduled for an interview.  Don't worry hopefully soon you will be scheduled.

Cairo is a busy Embassy and sometimes they schedule quickly and other times no. I believe they tend to be the busiest during spring and summer months.

Every Embassy is different and process quicker or slower than the other; although it is hard not to get discouraged, stay positive everyone, because what you will get in the end with make all this hardship, headache, and fatigue, worth it.

My best wishes to all those who are still waiting an interview to be scheduled; Hang in there you are almost there. My best wishes to all those who are having coming interviews, you will do great! :wub:

@Ahmed & Amy thank you so much, wishing you all the best :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Dinah said:

Hi everyone , I give all the praises to my God . I got my CC today! for those of you who knew about my case, you know how long have been waiting. looking forward to get my interview date.

YAY!!!! BIG CONGRATS TO DINAH!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY GOT HER CC after 40 months stuck in the NVC.. PLEASE congratulate her.. She's been on one heck of a journey with the NVC!!! 

Wow @Dinah!! Wish you could see my smile on my face!! FINALLY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :) SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY !! If anyone has had a horrible experience with the NVC process, it's def you. With 3 scan dates..  Original SD being 9/22/2016.. Then your last one being 2/15/2017..  40 weeks from your original scan date ..  All for what?!?!  for a number being in the wrong place on the AOS..  I'm so SOOO glad you're finally over this hurdle.. Now you wait for your interview date!! And just in time as they're releasing August dates now!!!! :) Thank you for already updating the spreadsheet!!   

To those that are curious what happened.. her words copied from previous post and pasted below. 

===

1st checklist for a stupid number 1 i put in the wrong box in the AOS even the total was right..

2nd checklist is because i did not sent another 12 pages AOS when i made the correction. I thought I only have to send that one page.

====

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Dinah, You can join us here on this forum. Please check out the first page where you'll find great info there. 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, enigma992 said:

Still waiting on Canada appointment... am calling them regularly! Last called last night - if anyone gets a Montreal appointment, let me know.

Hi, sucks that you don't have your date yet.. Sure it's coming.. Have you been to the following forum? Maybe start following it to see if anyone gets their interview date?

11 minutes ago, JBMG said:

YAY!!!! BIG CONGRATS TO DINAH!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY GOT HER CC after 40 months stuck in the NVC.. PLEASE congratulate her.. She's been on one heck of a journey with the NVC!!! 

Wow @Dinah!! Wish you could see my smile on my face!! FINALLY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :) SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY !! If anyone has had a horrible experience with the NVC process, it's def you. With 3 scan dates..  Original SD being 9/22/2016.. Then your last one being 2/15/2017..  40 weeks from your original scan date ..  All for what?!?!  for a number being in the wrong place on the AOS..  I'm so SOOO glad you're finally over this hurdle.. Now you wait for your interview date!! And just in time as they're releasing August dates now!!!! :) Thank you for already updating the spreadsheet!!   

To those that are curious what happened.. her words copied from previous post and pasted below. 

===

1st checklist for a stupid number 1 i put in the wrong box in the AOS even the total was right..

2nd checklist is because i did not sent another 12 pages AOS when i made the correction. I thought I only have to send that one page.

====

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Dinah, You can join us here on this forum. Please check out the first page where you'll find great info there. 

@Dinah Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

update i got a checklist this morning at 2 45 am stating that i need a certificate of character which needs to be mailed in so i guess i am gonna have to wait yet again because nvc say they dont have my pc which i am 100 % sure they do ..... and i can bring a copy of hisw2 to the interview whenever that will ever be.... spoke to a supervisor octavio who said he will request the case but still wait time is 6 wek so just gonna send in an updated pc and the w2 which i know for a fact that was sent in after waiting months to get it ..........smh its such a sad state that familes are being kept apart in mordern ages of email smh................... that snail mail and review time takes so long smh 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Dinah said:

How do i join?

you're here. :) Although they're going to close out the forum soon to open an August one.  They'll provide the link when they do. :) Late tonight or Monday, call the NVC to get your interview date as they already have Haiti's interview dates!!! :) 

Edited by JBMG

On 6/29/2017 at 8:45 AM, JBMG said:

Wow!! our spreadsheet is turning from purple to GREEN!! The interview dates are flying in!! Congrats to @ynes and @Rlu2013 for your interview dates!!!! Thank you for already updating the spreadsheet. :)  

Thank you! I guess the only good thing about Venezuela these days is that no many are applying for a visa so we just got August 1st! :)

Now we only have to pray for no protests on that day to make it to the embassy :(

Edited by ynes

Timeline
32 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

call this morning  no interview date, the 40 min on hold is killing me. next week i'll call if no email by tomorrow morning.

Best to call right when they're opening or closing.. Yeah that hold is AWFUL.. hang in there. I don't get why you don't have an interview date yet while others from Jamaica have... 

2 hours ago, enigma992 said:

I called them no results she said they are scheduling August dates but nothing yet for me. Montreal is not a good embassy very slow and lethargic. Always carry a backlog. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.