dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2017

1,958 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, - J & K - said:

@jen targ no you r not the only one, same situation here :( our cases CC was on 24th May and we r still waiting for interview date

@JBMG I called NVC yesterday and today morning and when I asked him about my daughters cases the rep told me that US EMBASSY at Egypt is one of the busiest embassies and it is a normal thing that I didn't get interview date.😔 , ps congratulation on your P4 letter 👏🏻

Hi. Got mine today July 1st just 2 hours ago (local time), dated June 30. Good luck to yours. I think you're close too.

12 hours ago, chamma said:

@MLK2016 - you had your interview expedited. @KaurN - is having a problem. Can you tell us how did the consulate communicate to you on your interview date? I know it could be consulate specific,but still tell us that?

I do not know if it consulate specific but on the webpage for US consulate there was a web inquiry form which you fill out with your contact information.  There is a drop down box to choose your inquiry and for me it concerned the interview.  I wrote a note on the form stating I received an expedite and wanted to find out how to schedule the interview.  After submitting it said to allow 2 - 3 business days for a response.  Two days later I received an email from the consulate with the date and time of interview.  To gain access to the consulate on the interview date, we needed to show the letter.  I am afraid if @KaurN does not have such an email, there is a problem.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MLK2016 said:

I do not know if it consulate specific but on the webpage for US consulate there was a web inquiry form which you fill out with your contact information.  There is a drop down box to choose your inquiry and for me it concerned the interview.  I wrote a note on the form stating I received an expedite and wanted to find out how to schedule the interview.  After submitting it said to allow 2 - 3 business days for a response.  Two days later I received an email from the consulate with the date and time of interview.  To gain access to the consulate on the interview date, we needed to show the letter.  I am afraid if @KaurN does not have such an email, there is a problem.  

Hey so after checking with several people on this blog today who were in the same situation as me and same consulate It seems like they didn't receive a letter either. They manually scheduled the interview got an email confirmation and had no issues. @Chahal even has their visa issued already. I hope it works out for us too. Thanks @chamma

9 hours ago, amul said:

Oh heck yesssss! No way we are having this interview without me being present! B-)

We recently had our interview and I was present.  Where both were present I observed they were all approved.   Among the women present by themselves (it seems it was only women) I saw 2 rejected with the dreaded blue slip.  

15 minutes ago, KaurN said:

Hey so after checking with several people on this blog today who were in the same situation as me and same consulate It seems like they didn't receive a letter either. They manually scheduled the interview got an email confirmation and had no issues. @Chahal even has their visa issued already. I hope it works out for us too. Thanks @chamma

Just make sure you have something in writing showing the interview date to the security guards at the embassy gate

Timeline
Just now, MLK2016 said:

Just make sure you have something in writing showing the interview date to the security guards at the embassy gate

I have an email confirmation that shows the date of the biometrics appointment and interview date. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, MLK2016 said:

We recently had our interview and I was present.  Where both were present I observed they were all approved.   Among the women present by themselves (it seems it was only women) I saw 2 rejected with the dreaded blue slip.  

Oh god don't scare me. My husband will be going to the interview by himself 😑

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

New Thread is up come on over to the August thread please. This thread is now locked.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/639679-case-complete-to-interview-august-2017/

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.