JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

I've seen a situation in Florida where parents were taken, they had nobody to look after the child and it went to foster care.  They were deported and their child adopted out because they were unable to attend court to get their child back.  Things like that do happen

crime does not pay 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Teddy B said:

From what I've seen of Trump supporters since he took office, the pinnacle for them was that he won the election, the rest simply doesn't matter.

Actually, his judge appointments/nominations have been a positive for me.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Actually, his judge appointments/nominations have been a positive for me.

That's like.. one of a very few things for me.

Very ho-hum at the moment. He's done significant in the first few weeks he took office, and I'm happy at his normalizing of immigration enforcement + efforts to punish sanctuary cities, but I'm disappointed he's walked back on a number of his promises as well. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but DACA is a huge one for me.

Other things I wouldn't even fault him for.. more of the same incompetent establishment run GOP Congress that fellated Obama over the years.

I don't make anything of the current news, because I know the media is doing their best to scare Trump voters in the rust belt.. I mean, Russians.. into changing their vote in 2020.

Edited by IAMX

26 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

Gorsuch seems like a pretty decent nom

welcome to the MOR club. The decoder ring and welcome kit are in the mail. Formal ceremony next week. You will need a blank monks robe, Several sharp knives and a goat 

The fact that tired old rhinos like John McCain are squealing like a stuck pig is a clear sign the plug has attempted to be pulled on the swap.

Note Family friendly hick barnyard reference . I knew I had one in me 

Then there is cant put a side saddle on a hog 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

welcome to the MOR club. The decoder ring and welcome kit are in the mail. Formal ceremony next week. You will need a blank monks robe, Several sharp knives and a goat 

1 minute ago, IAMX said:

Used goats. Don't need terrorist bait.

Sounds like good clean wholesome fun 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I can't believe you just let her in after what....3 or 4 days of temporary membership?   We need proper vetting!

She could be a spy!

even a Russian one!

Edited by eieio

Just now, eieio said:

I can't believe you just let her in after what....3 or 4 days of temporary membership?   We need proper vetting!

She could be a spy!

Relax dude. She can only come on the first floor. Men only on 2nd floor 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, eieio said:

She could be a spy!

even a Russian one!

Well my vow renewal dress is coming from Kiyev...