Penguin_ie

German people...rührt euch!!

2,993 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
16 minutes ago, AnnaYT said:

Wie lange hat es bei euch gedauert von NOA2 bis das Packet3 angekommen ist? Ich warte jetzt seit etwa einem Monat. Ist das normal? 

Frankfurt hat unsere Unterlagen am 29.11. bekommen und hat jetzt am Montag Package3 abgeschickt. 

Wann sind deine Unterlagen in Frankfurt angekommen?

Du kannst auch per Mail an frankfurtvisainquiries@state.gov nachfragen, die antworten relativ zügig. 

Einfach eure FRN... Nummer angeben, dann solltest du spätestens morgen bescheid wissen. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
31 minutes ago, AnnaYT said:

Wie lange hat es bei euch gedauert von NOA2 bis das Packet3 angekommen ist? Ich warte jetzt seit etwa einem Monat. Ist das normal? 

Hi

wenn du mal bei den aktuellen Processing Times schaust:

NOA2 -> NVC ca. 19 Tage

NVC approval ca. 20 Tage

NVC -> Frankfurt Consulate ca. 4 Tage

Frankfurt Consulate Bearbeitung ca. 10 Tage

Demnach bist du mit einem Monat bisher noch komplett im Zeitplan.

Ich drück dir die Daumen das es jetzt schnell geht!

Hello we sent back the P3 for K1 on Dec 3rd. Yesterday got an email saying they need tax forms for 2017 (which were included in papers sent back) and that we would get another email in “the next couple of days” to schedule interview. Has anyone ever gotten this? With the end of the year quickly approaching I’m worried “next couple of days” means January. Already there seem to be only interviews available at the end of January and our NOA2 expires beginning of February. Anyone else have this happen?

Timeline

Hallo ihr Lieben, wisst ihr ob man das Affadivit of support Wirkich im Original braucht oder ist der PDF Ausdruck (ausgefüllt und unterschrieben von ihm in Farbe)  auch ok? Hat mir mein Verlobter per Mail geschickt. 

Danke für eure Rückmeldung

47 minutes ago, Josephin&Robert said:

Hallo ihr Lieben, wisst ihr ob man das Affadivit of support Wirkich im Original braucht oder ist der PDF Ausdruck (ausgefüllt und unterschrieben von ihm in Farbe)  auch ok? Hat mir mein Verlobter per Mail geschickt. 

Gute Frage ich hatte meine original 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Josephin&Robert said:

Hallo ihr Lieben, wisst ihr ob man das Affadivit of support Wirkich im Original braucht

Zumindest meine Instruktionen verlangten die "original completed and signed form".  

15 hours ago, Josephin&Robert said:

ich hatte auch mein original aber ich kann mich auch erinnern dass die dame vom konsulat gesagt hat dass das I 134 recommended ist aber nicht required. daher denke ich ein scan druck sollte auch okay sein. kann dein verlobter es noch schnell nach deutschland schicken? 

K1 timeline

08/18/2017 - I-129F sent, 08/22/2017 - I-129F NOA1, 03/16/2018 - NOA2, 05/23/2018 - Interview

05/29/2018 - VOH - pick up at US Consulate Frankfurt, 05/31/2018 - POE , 07/13/2018 - Wedding ❤️

AOS timeline

08/03/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 sent, 08/06/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 received, 08/14/2018 - NOA1 email/text message

08/13/2018 - NOA1 notice date on hard copy (in mailbox on 08/18/2018), 09/05/2018 - Biometrics appointment

11/28/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, 12/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

01/10/2019 - AOS Interview, 01/10/2019 - Green Card approved!! ❤️, 01/19/2019 - Green Card in mailbox

EAD expedite due to financial hardship caused by hurricane florence 

09/19/2018 - requested expedite via call, 09/24/2018 - USCIS email asked proof of job offer via fax

11/28/2018 - called USCIS - apparently they never received my response via fax.. 🙄

12/06/2018 - USCIS opened my expedite request and email me asking for proof of financial loss

12/18/2018 - card is being produced, 12/19/2018 - Cases approved EAD/AP

12/24/2018 - EAD/AP approval letter in mailbox ❤️12/28/2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card in mailbox 🎉

20 hours ago, Josephin&Robert said:

Du kannst es denen ohne wet signature schicken und musst es dann aber im Original mitbringen zum Interview.

Hatte die gleiche Frage und habe denen geschrieben und das war deren Antwort. :)

Timeline

Hey everybody, sent off my pack to frankfurt the other day and now waiting to get the email back to book in the interview :) i dont really have a question, i'm just looking for someone to help settle my nerves that postbank is not going to lose my envelope filled with important original documents 😰 this whole process is just designed to make you lose your mind haha

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich hab mal wieder ne doofe Frage.

Beim DS160 bei der Info zur Education. Habt ihr da alles aufgeschrieben ab der Grundschule oder nur euren Berufszweig im Sinne von Studium bzw Ausbildung. Ich hab jetzt die Jahre eingetragen ab der 5ten bis zum Abi und dann die Ausbildung. Reicht denen das? 

Timeline
On 12/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, AloneInBerlin said:

Hey everybody, sent off my pack to frankfurt the other day and now waiting to get the email back to book in the interview :) i dont really have a question, i'm just looking for someone to help settle my nerves that postbank is not going to lose my envelope filled with important original documents 😰 this whole process is just designed to make you lose your mind haha

Hey, 

Did you get the email yet? 

I sent the response to package 3 on the 21st and haven't heard anything so far 😟

Very frustrating. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Tschennel said:

Hey, 

Did you get the email yet? 

I sent the response to package 3 on the 21st and haven't heard anything so far 😟

Very frustrating. 

Hey,

Ive emailed them a couple of times and the response i've had was "we've not yet received or reviewed your documents. please be aware that receipt and review of mail may be delayed severely due to the holidays and high volume of incoming mail"

It's killing me!

Timeline
2 hours ago, AloneInBerlin said:

Hey,

Ive emailed them a couple of times and the response i've had was "we've not yet received or reviewed your documents. please be aware that receipt and review of mail may be delayed severely due to the holidays and high volume of incoming mail"

It's killing me!

I sent them an email this morning and got the same answer as you got. 30 min ago I got the confirmation email 🎉

Appointment is scheduled for the 14th 😍

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tschennel said:

I sent them an email this morning and got the same answer as you got. 30 min ago I got the confirmation email 🎉

Appointment is scheduled for the 14th 😍

congrats! i was the same, i got the confirmation email saying they received everything, but it didnt give me a way to schedule an appointment! :( i dont know what i need to do next! when i go on ustraveldocs it just gets me to the page where it says "youll receive an email when its been accepted". frustrating!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.