1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, 2891 said:

Hey I tried to find info about holidays .... but I had n't find anything. Can u plz tell ... how to find the list ? Thanks in advance

are you looking to know what holidays, or dead black hole Nebraska is going to be taking or the US embassy in the country will take?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khallaf said:

not always, sometimes the us embassy in those countries, observe more than just the normal holidays of the US,.

US consulates abroad observe both American and foreign country's holidays that they are in...So in Egypt, it will observe both American and Egyptian holidays.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum. I just need some help. I file my husband I-130 in May. It was received and transfer to Nebraska center. I got a receipt number and date of May 16, 2017. It's has been 211 days and so far I have not receive any other information about his case and I start to get worried. I do not know how long this process will take but if someone that has similar priority date and same center that has some information about this kind of cases please let me know. My husband is from Turkey and I do not know if this affects for the process to be super slow or is the center they sent the case to. Please any advise I would appreciate it. Thank you 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Astridchicas said:

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum. I just need some help. I file my husband I-130 in May. It was received and transfer to Nebraska center. I got a receipt number and date of May 16, 2017. It's has been 211 days and so far I have not receive any other information about his case and I start to get worried. I do not know how long this process will take but if someone that has similar priority date and same center that has some information about this kind of cases please let me know. My husband is from Turkey and I do not know if this affects for the process to be super slow or is the center they sent the case to. Please any advise I would appreciate it. Thank you 

I am in Nebraska as well and a Pd of 5/8 Nebraska is taking about 9-12 months for completion. Try to hang in there Nebraska is a LONG process for who are all sitting there. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I am in Nebraska as well and a Pd of 5/8 Nebraska is taking about 9-12 months for completion. Try to hang in there Nebraska is a LONG process for who are all sitting there. 

Thank you for the information. I feel it has been very long and slow process. I was told it was going to be about 6 months but apparently not 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Astridchicas said:

Thank you for the information. I feel it has been very long and slow process. I was told it was going to be about 6 months but apparently not 

We are for sure all in a black hole who sit jn Nebraska but we are also here to support each other

13 hours ago, Khallaf said:

are you looking to know what holidays, or dead black hole Nebraska is going to be taking or the US embassy in the country will take?

How much holidays Nebraska going to take on Christmas?

As i told above my husband is veteran and we sent our i 130 in May 1st...texas service center...

We have another problem...i have some liver disiase...and my husband requested 1 month ago to speed up our process because i need treatment and uscis asked additional medical document so we sent all they need ...and they sent us this

I hope we will recive good news in the middele of January...because 60 days will pass at 13 th of January.

What do you think guys?

Screenshot_20171214-092536.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys

I 130 filed by my US spouse

Priority date is May 22 2017

Form I-797C received on May 23 2017.

No word after that. It was gone to Nebraska center. So frustrated with this wait :-(  Any idea when I will get to hear from them again ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Niaz said:

Hi guys

I 130 filed by my US spouse

Priority date is May 22 2017

Form I-797C received on May 23 2017.

No word after that. It was gone to Nebraska center. So frustrated with this wait :-(  Any idea when I will get to hear from them again ?

Tell her to hang in there, the I-797C I assume they filed a fiance visa for the k3 to get her here while the CR1 processes, bad part is they rarely do them anymore. Being in the dark hole of Nebraska she is looking at maybe sometimes in Jan or Feb 2018 to get it approved and sent on to NVC. From what I understand there are some March cases being approved and some RFE comeing out of April cases so hopefully we will all hear soon. I have a pd of 5/8. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.