1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lewismicheals said:

Congrats to every single one of you.  I am super happy for you all.  God bless you.. abies am so waiting for yours 

Did you call NVC yet to see if your case was received? 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, No-Where-Man said:

Did you call NVC yet to see if your case was received? 

They asked that we give it more time. That they havnt received it... noa2 is nov 9. However, we will lay a call to them today and also 2 times next week.  Until we get the scan date and receipt number

Timeline
Just now, Lewismicheals said:

They asked that we give it more time. That they havnt received it... noa2 is nov 9. However, we will lay a call to them today and also 2 times next week.  Until we get the scan date and receipt number

Right, I would do exactly the same. Kindly, let us know once it happens. Just trying to get a feel of timing. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, No-Where-Man said:

Right, I would do exactly the same. Kindly, let us know once it happens. Just trying to get a feel of timing. 

No problemo i sure will.  Stay blessed

Timeline
Just now, Lewismicheals said:

Nvc is pretty fast some got thier case complete in 1 month 2 weeks 

Yeah I heard. I will try to expedite once I get a case number and hopefully it goes through and they approve it. Time to get some sleep. Night. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lewismicheals said:

Congrats to every single one of you.  I am super happy for you all.  God bless you.. abies am so waiting for yours 

Yes oh. Thanks alot Lewis

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello. 
My priority date is May 8, 2017, and my case was sent to the Texas center. I haven't heard anything back from USCIS after I got my notice. Does anyone know when I'll get an approval? I'm so tired of waiting :( And how do I know what month cases they are currently working on right now?

(I-130 Spouse - US citizen)

Edited by Harmeet Kaur

8 minutes ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Hello. 
My priority date is May 8, 2017, and my case was sent to the Texas center. I haven't heard anything back from USCIS after I got my notice. Does anyone know when I'll get an approval? I'm so tired of waiting :( And how do I know what month cases they are currently working on right now?

(I-130 Spouse - US citizen)

My priority date was May 24th and I was sent to Texas and my case was approved on the 14th.   It will happen. Keep the faith. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, SLG said:

My priority date was May 24th and I was sent to Texas and my case was approved on the 14th.   It will happen. Keep the faith. 

Really? Congrats! Then does this mean that on the USCIS processing times website where it says "as of Sept 30, they're working on Feb 2 cases" means its not really true? That they're past Feb?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Really? Congrats! Then does this mean that on the USCIS processing times website where it says "as of Sept 30, they're working on Feb 2 cases" means its not really true? That they're past Feb?

Check my timeline I just got approved. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do  👈🤳🏽their website is not very reliable! 😳 

Edited by Hypekicks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.