JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Iffat Nizu said:

Just called NVC, told me it's on review stage. No checklist Please :)

PD 04/28

Wow!!! Congratulations!! I hope mine is also being reviewed. SD is also 4/28. (and no checklist!!)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
35 minutes ago, April Mora said:

Wow!!! Congratulations!! I hope mine is also being reviewed. SD is also 4/28. (and no checklist!!)

"No checklist please" means I'm hoping that :D Applicant may get checklist after being reviewed :(

R5 Case, Parent of USC:

USCIS:

2016-09-06: I-130 Sent

2016-09-09: NOA1 Received at USCIS. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center

2017-03-31: Case approved at USCIS.

2017-04-06: Got NOA2 in Mailbox.

NVC:

2017-04-11: Case sent to NVC from USCIS

2017-04-17: Case received at NVC

2017-04-20: NVC assigned a case number and invoice

2017-04-20: Submitted DS-261 Agent Form online

2017-04-21: Reviewed DS 261 Agent over Phone

2017-04-21: AOS invoice received via email

2017-04-21: AOS invoice paid online

2017-04-26: IV fee paid online

2017-04-26: Sent AOS and IV packages (hard copy) in one package

2017-04-26: Submitted DS-260 form online 

2017-04-27: NVC received AOS and IV packages

2017-04-28: Scan Date

2017--06-22: Review in process 

2017-6-23: Got checklist

2017-7-09: Send new papers to NVC

2017-7-14: New Scan date

2017-08-16: NVC Case Complete

2017-08-23: Received NVC email about Case Complete

2017-09-26: Interview scheduled

2017-10-10 Medical (Done)

2017-11-01: Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Iffat Nizu said:

"No checklist please" means I'm hoping that :D Applicant may get checklist after being reviewed :(

That's fantastic.. I think I've asked you already to join our spread sheet.. Any reason you haven't joined us yet? 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email from "google forms" to edit your status as your case moves along.. Yes, You CAN bookmark the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on 

19 hours ago, JBMG said:

Thanks James A.  Looks like cases from Vietnam get their CC's in 65-69 days.. You're almost there, you're at day 57.. Best to mentally prepare yourself for a CC in 8 more days.. This way if it happens any earlier, you'll be pleasantly surprised.. 

Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS
6/1/2017 1 69 9.86 21
6/5/2017 No Rev Date 69 9.86 38
6/9/2017 No Rev Date 65 9.29 46

I ready for a CC. I can't wait. Thanks for the update. I just hope I do not have a checklist. I just need to get a CC so I can get my Wife, over here. It been 2 years 4 months as of today June 22, 2017, which is our 2 years 4 month Anniversary today. I will be the happiest guy on the earth when I get my CC. Then I will be ready for the next step. Prepare my Wife, for the Interview. So maybe around June 29 or 30, 2017, I should have a CC? June 30, 2017, is my Brother's birthday. That would be cool to have a CC on that day. Thanks again. I preparing myself for a CC. I checking every day. I ready. A. James.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, JBMG said:

That's fantastic!! congrats!! :) I don't see you on our NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

If you can please explain what happened in the notes or checklist section of the questionnaire, this would be VERY helpful for other cases from your country. 

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email from "google forms" to edit your status as your case moves along.. Yes, You CAN bookmark the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you, JBMG

Thanks @JBMG

Updated spreadsheet with my info!  

Timeline
15 minutes ago, waqsha said:

Thanks @JBMG

Updated spreadsheet with my info!  

Thank you much!! :) great detail in your notes as well. Hopefully this will be useful for others from your country. Keep us posted regarding your interview date. You can now head over to the following forum. :)

Timeline
59 minutes ago, James A said:

I ready for a CC. I can't wait. Thanks for the update. I just hope I do not have a checklist. I just need to get a CC so I can get my Wife, over here. It been 2 years 4 months as of today June 22, 2017, which is our 2 years 4 month Anniversary today. I will be the happiest guy on the earth when I get my CC. Then I will be ready for the next step. Prepare my Wife, for the Interview. So maybe around June 29 or 30, 2017, I should have a CC? June 30, 2017, is my Brother's birthday. That would be cool to have a CC on that day. Thanks again. I preparing myself for a CC. I checking every day. I ready. A. James.

I hear you!! I did the same thing.. but in the end.. The day you get your CC, you're just soooooooo HAPPY!!!!!! Hope you get your CC very soon. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone, does anybody knows how long does it takes to get your passport back after the interview. My wife went to interview this morning and was approved 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, roodmail1 said:

Hi everyone, does anybody knows how long does it takes to get your passport back after the interview. My wife went to interview this morning and was approved 

Did you get your case expedited? Please update your questionnaire. :) 

Meanwhile, post your question on the following forum. 

Case Complete to Interview July 2017

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

If you lost your original email confirmation. Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
24 minutes ago, CDJames said:

Feeling really frustrated right now 😫 

Check online every 30 mins 😔 Still nothing   Anxiety killing me...this process is draining me 

scan date: april 19 

review department: June 20

would really suck if you don't have it by the end of the week.. So sorry.. Latest CC from your country was in 67 days.. And you're at day 65...   Hang in there.. try to set up goals on when you'll check.. maybe once at Breakfast, lunch, afternoon, dinner, before bed..  

Timeline
38 minutes ago, needhelpinfo said:

Confirmed.

That's fantastic!! :) They seem to be processing checklists faster! :) you're the second case from May that I've seen a checklist get processed. Congrats!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.