dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2017

1,170 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SteveOlga said:

Been a little while since I have checked in. 

C.c.  3/13

Notified 3/22 that date has been scheduled on 5/23 Kiev

3/30 receivedP4 letter 

Medical check 4/27

Down to a week from tomorrow.  I just copied everything that needed to be copied and will be heading over to be with the wife on 5/20 to be with her for the interview.  Very excited and a little nervous. If all works out then we should be back for my grandmother's 100th birthday!

I hope everyone is doing well and getting their dates. Good luck. 

Congratulations! You guys are going to be just fine. I'm happy for you .

Timeline
14 minutes ago, chamma said:

Congratulations!

You will have it soon!! dont worry! :) 

Thank you, i really hope so , it's been exactly 4 months today  since my husband and I were together.

Edited by Dinah

Timeline
14 minutes ago, chamma said:

Congratulations!

You will have it soon!! dont worry! :) 

Thank you, i really hope so , it's been exactly 4 months today  since my husband and I were together.

Edited by Dinah

Filed: Timeline

Called on Friday and our case is officially complete (as of May 10th).  I submitted everything electronically on the 30th of April, they came back to me with checklist a few days later and then for whatever reason couldn't open one document so I resubmitted last Monday.  I called on Friday as there was no update in the system and they told me it had been completed on the 10th.  Now just waiting to hear about interview dates!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, rac717 said:

Called on Friday and our case is officially complete (as of May 10th).  I submitted everything electronically on the 30th of April, they came back to me with checklist a few days later and then for whatever reason couldn't open one document so I resubmitted last Monday.  I called on Friday as there was no update in the system and they told me it had been completed on the 10th.  Now just waiting to hear about interview dates!!

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Ok friends here i am again, what are the Petitioner civil documents? also there's a marriage termination certificate, would that be for applicant ot both? thanks

Timeline
On 5/13/2017 at 10:29 PM, Tanish said:

No. It is called cover sheet. It looks like this.

2017-05-14-07-56-41.thumb.jpg.1894d532e98e4b75c9d7d6f85da23af0.jpg

Well i do have the cover sheet they sent me with the welcome letter with all the items and checkboxes

Timeline
9 minutes ago, yunidmemma said:

Ok friends here i am again, what are the Petitioner civil documents? also there's a marriage termination certificate, would that be for applicant ot both? thanks

Ok according to NVC website it looks that its only my marriage termination certificate on petitioner civil documents because its for CR1 visa, please someone correct me if am wrong thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
41 minutes ago, yunidmemma said:

Well i do have the cover sheet they sent me with the welcome letter with all the items and checkboxes

That checklist goes on top of all the documents. AOS cover sheet goes on top of your AOS documents and likewise IV cover sheet goes on top of your IV documents. After compiling both packages, you put the checklist on top of both packages bunched together.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello everybody :) Just sent our packages to NVC today. Feeling hopeful and excited ^_^ Thought I would join this thread : )

• Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

1 hour ago, Ulrica&Jesse said:

Hello everybody :) Just sent our packages to NVC today. Feeling hopeful and excited ^_^ Thought I would join this thread : )

Good luck.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ulrica&Jesse said:

Congrats and Welcome. :) 

Start calling the NVC 2 days after they received your mail to get your scan date. 

Good luck. 

JBMG 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.