smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, EilishDJ said:

Day 174 and David and I just got our approval! Notified by text message and email! And of course the mobile network isn’t working right now!!! :wacko: So very excited!

Awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!! time for that drink:D

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
1 hour ago, Daphney said:

I have one years puting all the side for her,all my opportunity,I have a new good  job waiting me,I had to do that trip one years ago, but for us I didn't, so only lil comprehension, work in team,more interest I wanted from her, I want our relationship work out, but like I was ready to go in her country,she can do the same for me,if she not really interesting in the process. I told  her already all these thing,I think she even bored listen them now , I won't try no more 

I am very sorry about this. Just to be sure, are you the Petitioner or the Beneficiary?

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Oh darling. Thinking of you x

Thank you. Really really at a low point right now. Luckily I have booked flights to be with my s/o for Christmas.

• 04/11/2017 - I-129F Received - NOA1
  • 11/14/2017 - NOID
  • 12/05/2017 - Response to NOID received
  • 12/19/2017 - NOA2
  • 01/23/2018 - NVC received and given number
  • 02/01/2018 - Left NVC
  • 02/08/2018 - Consulate received
  • 02/12/2018 - Medical
  • 02/23/2018 - Interview - G22A: new passport requested due to name error
  • 06/03/2018 - New passport sent back to US Embassy
  • 14/03/2018 - Visa in hand
  • 15/03/2018 - POE (LAX, CA)

Timeline
59 minutes ago, WacMay15 said:

I just got the envelope in the mail and I was Approved 😊😊😊 329361 ...may 15 ..183 no text no phone call....just a mail...i hope everyone get theirs this week .......when should I call the nvc.....do they send  paper work too my fiance for her medical? ......do you guys think she can get her visa before the Hollidays 

GREAT!! Congratulations.

Visa before the holidays is possible but slim. I read someone getting an interview a month after NOA2. Depends on the speed of NVC and Consulate.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Melodica256 said:

lack of sufficient evidence. currently working on getting all info sorted on my end that needs to be posted

What evidence did you send originally? 

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Melodica256 said:

Hi all.

Got a letter of intent to deny after 225 days. Currently completing all information. What are the chances of this leading to a NOA2 or leading to a denial?

Really anxious.

Sorry about that.

Make sure you do not let emotion cause mistakes. Carefully prepare your documents and maybe let someone look them over for you.

Stay positive and do all you can, as thorough as you can, as quickly as you can.

Be STRONG! Good luck.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

10 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I am very sorry about this. Just to be sure, are you the Petitioner or the Beneficiary?

The Beneficiary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
16 minutes ago, cjelie said:

Just checked USCIS website and we were APPROVED! Crying tears of happy joy. No notification on app/email or text message yet.  

NOA1: May 30th

NOA2: November 15th (Day 169)

Case Number ending in 46499

Congrats dear!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Melodica256 said:

Thank you. Really really at a low point right now. Luckily I have booked flights to be with my s/o for Christmas.

So sorry to hear this...Enjoy Christmas together and regroup. I hate to say it, but you may consider canceling the first petition and starting over. From what I understand, the Citizen only gets 2 chances for this type of visa and a denial will take 1 away. That's why they send a letter of intent instead of a denial. That way you can cancel it without penalty and resubmit. 

My Faye and I are still waiting for our NOA2 after an RFE 60 days ago. We may be in the same boat but not sure. We are day 219 ourselves NOA1 April 10. We have discussed contingencies and if we receive a letter of intent to deny I will cancel the K-1 and marry her in the Philippines, then apply the marriage visa route.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
40 minutes ago, EilishDJ said:

Day 174 and David and I just got our approval! Notified by text message and email! And of course the mobile network isn’t working right now!!! :wacko: So very excited!

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.