smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Julie and Kerren said:

@Meech, just checked my email inbox and with my Informed delivery by USPS, I will be receiving my letter today!!!  YAY!!!!  Informed delivery sends you a snapshot of your daily mail deliveries, so my letter is in today's mail!!  If you don't have it, you should sign up for it, it's free

Hey can u tell me how do u sign up for the USPS informed delivery? Is there  link to do it online or?

Just called NVC.. not in the system yet  - NOA2 Oct 09

They gave me the wait 6 weeks standard answer.. I will call Monday and then Tuesday to see if the 3 call rule applies to me :P

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

Just called NVC.. not in the system yet  - NOA2 Oct 09

They gave me the wait 6 weeks standard answer.. I will call Monday and then Tuesday to see if the 3 call rule applies to me :P

3 calls a day applied to me lolol aftee 24 days waiting! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mirelageko said:

Hey can u tell me how do u sign up for the USPS informed delivery? Is there  link to do it online or?

@mirelageko, just go onto USPS.com on line and look for the Informed delivery option and sign up, takes 5 min.  Never knew it was there until someone on VJ told me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Scarface3684 said:

Hey may I know what MTL means?

It is an abbreviation for your embassy or consulate working on K1. In that case it is Montreal

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

161 days and counting! If I get to 180 do I receive a medal?:rofl:

Day 158 for us today....right behind you....praying so hard for all of us to get that golden ticket. I never thought I would see 150 days.... :(

Timeline
7 hours ago, Shaman said:

The only question worth asking at the interview at the embassy is "how did you guys survive waiting for the petition to get approved?" 

I travelled 3 times to the US, he came to visit us 2 times starting October last year, and still that's not enough. 😔 

Do they realize it there in the uscis how much they contribute to the stress and how much it physically hurts to wait so long. Guess they just couldn't care less.

thanks God there are forums like this where we can share information and see the process isn't just stuck. 

Please, update your profiles as you receive your approvals - it is son inspiring to see the number of approvals grow! 😃

Good luck to those still waiting ✌️✌️✌️

Yes, this is a bummer of a process...Not looking for sympathy here, but I envy that you can come to the USA and visit your fiancé...my Filipina princess is not allowed into the USA without visa...and they NEVER approve a visitor visa to young Asian women. Either way, hang in there, our time will come.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Julie and Kerren said:

@Meech, just checked my email inbox and with my Informed delivery by USPS, I will be receiving my letter today!!!  YAY!!!!  Informed delivery sends you a snapshot of your daily mail deliveries, so my letter is in today's mail!!  If you don't have it, you should sign up for it, it's free

I think I forgot to say Congrats...I love your profile pic...you guys are so cute. Best of luck!!! AND...don't stop visiting us here :) 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

3 calls a day applied to me lolol aftee 24 days waiting! 

Sometimes it pays to be a pain in the butt. I wish I was not so hesitant to call them myself. I think I will get angry if I do....but Congrats again to you and yours. I have been watching you guys for awhile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, pmeyer1229 said:

Sometimes it pays to be a pain in the butt. I wish I was not so hesitant to call them myself. I think I will get angry if I do....but Congrats again to you and yours. I have been watching you guys for awhile.

Thanks! We were calling nvc every other day. Then after day 17 everyday, then on the last day i was like: THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE LOL and called 3 times haha nvc people are really polite, we didn't have a problem. Good luck to you ans your love ❤️ 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I think I forgot to say Congrats...I love your profile pic...you guys are so cute. Best of luck!!! AND...don't stop visiting us here :) 

Thank you @pmeyer1229!!  I am so blessed to have met her, both of us at a time in our lives we were about to forgo love, but fate stepped in!!  I will stay on this site all the way to the end, you all have been the best support and I want to see everyone's journey continue as well!  Best of luck to you and your's and to everyone on here!!  Huge monkey off our back right now, hoping for a January wedding!  We will actually have 2, one right away and one later in Sep when her mom and BFF can come over for the big one. :jest:

I’m already seeing at least 4 approvals dated for today the 20th. (Wac1790321500 is where I started my scan) One of them is even 5 cases before mine 😩 Hopefully they make decent progress today before the weekend 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by Travie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Julie and Kerren said:

Thanks for the nfo about Informed Delivery. Did not know it existed.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Thanks for the nfo about Informed Delivery. Did not know it existed.

@PadieNerkBrapone Me either, great service and another plus for VJ, everyone keeping everyone updated with info.

Just now, munbei said:

OMG finally got approved guys!! just checked online :D

YAY, congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.