smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shoegum said:

there are 3 expedited out of the 10 that were approved so far, the rest 7 that were approved were not expedited. I am convinced they just randomly pick files from a container/bucket. They must have containers assorted by months and just randomly pick a case file to work on.

the following were approved this month, out of the 7, 5 were approved yesterday. 

NOA1           NOA2

WAC1790314234    790314234    5/1/2017      9/25/2017
WAC1790314307    790314307    5/1/2017     9/25/2017
WAC1790314392    790314392    5/1/2017     9/25/2017
WAC1790314541    790314541    5/1/2017     9/25/2017
WAC1790331442    790331442    5/16/2017   9/25/2017
WAC1790333017    790333017    5/17/2017   9/21/2017
WAC1790346347    790346347    5/30/2017   9/15/2017

I am sure that WAC1790314541 has a received date of May 1st! It is only a few nuumber  latter than my own case, and my received date is may 1st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats @Alisa_:) Happy to see so many approvals here...

Unfortunately day152 of waiting for us...

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, dtownsend said:

Congratulations!

I noticed you too are going to be dealing with the Moscow Consulate. Please let me(us) know how the interview scheduling process goes. My fiancee in Moscow is worried about the length of the process since the current diplomatic situation is not great.

Again, congratulations!

Of course, I'll keep you informed!

to be honest, I'm really worried about it too

I found some information on Russian forum, one girl scheduled an interview on 25 oct, like couple of weeks ago, and she said that was the only available date <_<

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shanne said:

I am sure that WAC1790314541 has a received date of May 1st! It is only a few nuumber  latter than my own case, and my received date is may 1st.

You're right, that's mine)

received 05/01

NOA-1 05/03

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Alisa_ said:

You're right, that's mine)

received 05/01

NOA-1 05/03

Congratulations :) Must admit I am a little bit Jealous :Pbut it is still great to see cases with similar case numbers than mine finally being approved.

3 hours ago, kat.cap13 said:

Days since Received: 151

Alright so we found the time to call today! It wasn't greats news, but it wasn't bad news so I'll take it!

I sent this long a** email to my fiancé, Mike, on the 'tips and tricks' to get a hold of a Tier 2 and questions to ask - which naturally he didn't need. He called around 11am (CT) and told the Tier 1 officer he wanted to speak with a case officer and was immediately transferred and offered a call back in 80 minutes. The Tier 2 officer called back in 60 minutes and said our case is in the final processing phase and from what he could tell the officer will not be requesting additional information and that everything appears to be in order. Mike said the guy was really nice, but they can't give out to much information (which makes sense). He went on to say that approval is based on the officer and workload (which also makes sense) and if we don't hear anything to call back in 59 days - which is 6 months and in line with the online USCIS inquiry tool. Mike finished with telling the officer he wanted to make sure our application wasn't lost and the officer said 'we haven't forgotten about you' - which makes me feel a little better!! 

Anyways I hope everyone else has success in calling :) 

About what I was told today. Was wait till month 6 call back we will see what the issue is. Was told it could be less time but have to wait. That we everything look to be wrapping up. Still working in march she said lol but also said she can not give out anymore info.

Timeline
3 hours ago, kat.cap13 said:

Days since Received: 151

Alright so we found the time to call today! It wasn't greats news, but it wasn't bad news so I'll take it!

I sent this long a** email to my fiancé, Mike, on the 'tips and tricks' to get a hold of a Tier 2 and questions to ask - which naturally he didn't need. He called around 11am (CT) and told the Tier 1 officer he wanted to speak with a case officer and was immediately transferred and offered a call back in 80 minutes. The Tier 2 officer called back in 60 minutes and said our case is in the final processing phase and from what he could tell the officer will not be requesting additional information and that everything appears to be in order. Mike said the guy was really nice, but they can't give out to much information (which makes sense). He went on to say that approval is based on the officer and workload (which also makes sense) and if we don't hear anything to call back in 59 days - which is 6 months and in line with the online USCIS inquiry tool. Mike finished with telling the officer he wanted to make sure our application wasn't lost and the officer said 'we haven't forgotten about you' - which makes me feel a little better!! 

Anyways I hope everyone else has success in calling :) 

I hope you guys hear something soon!! I'm a June filers and am preparing myself for the long wait 🇨🇦

8 minutes ago, KBA said:

I hope you guys hear something soon!! I'm a June filers and am preparing myself for the long wait 🇨🇦

woohoo another Canadian!! I really hope your wait isn't as long - its brutal!!!

9 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

About what I was told today. Was wait till month 6 call back we will see what the issue is. Was told it could be less time but have to wait. That we everything look to be wrapping up. Still working in march she said lol but also said she can not give out anymore info.

Sadly at this stage I'll take any hopefully news!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

5 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

It is definitely brutal and we have a lot more time to go unfortunately! 😩 I am from the U.S. and my fiancé from Québec. Keep us posted!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

Got a uscis tier 2 person. For the first had a nice person. Was told 2 more months lol still told in March lol. Was told no sign of a rfe and just waiting for them to decide. She said she can not tell more. I hope that means it is soon

From the day they get our I-129F's they are "waiting to decide" :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep looking at my USCIS app hoping to hear the bell but I all I got today from USCIS CSC was........

Edited by LabOz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

https://youtu.be/4zLfCnGVeL4 

That's how I feel everyday checking my email and USCIS tracker xDD

Edited by Kirin2002

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, dtownsend said:

Congratulations!

I noticed you too are going to be dealing with the Moscow Consulate. Please let me(us) know how the interview scheduling process goes. My fiancee in Moscow is worried about the length of the process since the current diplomatic situation is not great.

Again, congratulations!

They started scheduling for K-1 visa in Moscow last week. A few girls already scheduled their interview. The consulate assigns a date and time for the interview, so you can't really choose the date or the time. One was scheduled on October 5th, another one on October 25th. So, it is not a long process right now. We also will go to Moscow consulate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.