smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tpeach said:

I wouldn't hold my breath, it could go backwards again. Not to long ago it stated may 3rd. Now 128 days for us and still can't believe we are still waiting for a touch from May 15. Should I expect middle of October now? looks like they get slower and slower. 3 months to clear to noa2, then 4 now 5 months or more. Is 6 months the new norm? I just can't see the middle of May petitions happening by the middle of October with the approval pace that is taking place now. I was hoping for August, and Planning for September. Now that doesn't work just hoping before Christmas, but even that looks tight now. Frustrated in the least but we have plenty of patience. Just getting harder and harder to field the questions from my fiance` " why is it taking so long? Is our docs correct and do they have them? Have they started processing May yet?   etc., etc.,..... Okay my questions are the same but I know or hope they have them and not lost them or miss filed them into another month. Just waiting our turn to come hopefully sooner than later....

I feel your frustration… having no visibility into your case makes it difficult to plan your life, we're basically at a standstill. But my fiancé always tells me next year we'll be laughing about this (I hope he's right!)!!

I'm at Day 145 and I'm HOPING before the end of September….maybe early October. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, FeeYe said:

Are we going to get free beer because we are waiting for NOA2? LOL

Free shots whenever one finds out they have NOT received their NOA2  yet :(

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
23 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

I feel your frustration… having no visibility into your case makes it difficult to plan your life, we're basically at a standstill. But my fiancé always tells me next year we'll be laughing about this (I hope he's right!)!!

I'm at Day 145 and I'm HOPING before the end of September….maybe early October. 

Have you spoken to a Tier 2? In most case, they are able to tell if approved or REF...My information is from this great VJ site.

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
Just now, mcs said:

Day 142 here today... received date was May 1st.  :whistle:

Check your mailbox today by 5 pm. I have a good feeling NOA2 brother :) 

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

We have to stay positive. Positivity and faith is all we have to keep us sane and excited. No offense i just dnt want to think negative. im excited because its getting closer!!!😁😁😁 Plus there was already 4 status updates today!!Here we come noa2!!! day 133🙌💃

Would you kindly share today s updates? 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

We have to stay positive. Positivity and faith is all we have to keep us sane and excited. No offense i just dnt want to think negative. im excited because its getting closer!!!😁😁😁 Plus there was already 4 status updates today!!Here we come noa2!!! day 133🙌💃

Yes let’s stay positive!! How do you know there are four status updates today already!? Day 125 from received date 👏🏻👏🏻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Just now, Derick said:

Check your mailbox today by 5 pm. I have a good feeling NOA2 brother :) 

Thanks, I appreciate your optimism but... I checked my informed mail delivery and nothing from USCIS today unfortunately...

Timeline

Let s get technical here, like it really makes a difference lol What s the difference between "receive date" and "NOA1" date? I though the count is between NOA1 and NOA2 dates. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Derick said:

Let s get technical here, like it really makes a difference lol What s the difference between "receive date" and "NOA1" date? I though the count is between NOA1 and NOA2 dates. 

Apparently USCIS goes by received date. Here on VJ we fill the timeline with noa 1 date. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Timeline
Just now, AnaMolina said:

Apparently USCIS goes by received date. Here on VJ we fill the timeline with noa 1 date. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

like it makes a difference anymore lol I was just curious ... I am beginning to believe in luck here.

Honest-Love-Respect

12 minutes ago, Derick said:

Have you spoken to a Tier 2? In most case, they are able to tell if approved or REF...My information is from this great VJ site.

We're going to call Friday when he's visiting me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Derick said:

like it makes a difference anymore lol I was just curious ... I am beginning to believe in luck here.

Lol yeah me too. Hoping its a good day for VJs today, USCIS people must be waking up now lol (yeah you can tell I'm anxious)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Day

2 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

That's true Tier 2 confirmed that they are using only received date in their system.

Day 146 since received date...:huh:

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stela&Eli said:

Day

That's true Tier 2 confirmed that they are using only received date in their system.

Day 146 since received date...:huh:

Am I right to assume received date makes the time longer than if they used the NAO2 date?

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.