seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Y3+E said:

Well, approvals for this April Group are not coming as fast as I had hoped.

Our VSC NOA is 21 April 2017.

Yesterday, we received four emails stating:

When I checked the status page online 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus

The Status said: 

my_logo.png

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So, this is the second Received At My Local Office notification this year.

many may and june vsc filers received the same message yesterday

34 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

I received the same email this morning about case update

Are these just not routine updates from USCIS once you have subscribed to receive updates?

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

Are these just not routine updates from USCIS once you have subscribed to receive updates?

Mine was another case transfer to local office. Some other people got it too. No idea what it could be. 

2 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Mine was another case transfer to local office. Some other people got it too. No idea what it could be. 

I have received these too.  I am an early July filer.  My guess is, each time they send you an update on your file they update the date, when in fact nothing has really been done to your file.  I could be wrong though as to understand USCIS is like trying to understand quantum physics.  

Did you subscribe to updates?

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Timeline
12 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

I have received these too.  I am an early July filer.  My guess is, each time they send you an update on your file they update the date, when in fact nothing has really been done to your file.  I could be wrong though as to understand USCIS is like trying to understand quantum physics.  

Did you subscribe to updates?

Yes. Every two weeks I receive these automated updates which are not really updates. I guess it's just their way of saying "we'll eventually get to your case." I think the only time they look at our case is when they actually get their hands on it. And it might be under a pile of other cases. Oh well.

I inquired about my case being out of processing time and I received this response:

"Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience."

Edited by Santos12

6 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Yes. Every two weeks I receive these automated updates which are not really updates. I guess it's just their way of saying "we'll eventually get to your case." I think the only time they look at our case is when they actually get their hands on it. And it might be under a pile of other cases. Oh well.

I inquired about my case being out of processing time and I received this response:

"Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience."

This is excellent news then!!!  Hopefully good news is just around the corner then.  "pending adjudication' is great news........!!!

When did you inquire about your case being 'out of processing time'?

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Timeline
10 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

This is excellent news then!!!  Hopefully good news is just around the corner then.  "pending adjudication' is great news........!!!

When did you inquire about your case being 'out of processing time'?

I assumed pending adjudication meant they haven't looked at it yet since I sent it last year. I think they're still working on cases from late Feb/early Mar and very few cases from April. 

I inquired like 5 days ago.

Edited by Santos12

NOA 4/14, does that mean I’m approved?

On uscis check case status:

On April 3, 2018, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number xxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

Got an email also on shows on the check status site but not on  myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

On April 10, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address. 

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Edited by Oli_C

14 minutes ago, Oli_C said:

NOA 4/14, does that mean I’m approved?

On uscis check case status:

On April 3, 2018, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number xxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

Got an email also on shows on the check status site but not on  myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

On April 10, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address. 

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
23 hours ago, Oli_C said:

What’s the expiration date on your 2-year green card? I think I-751 extends that date for another year.

You need to go to the local office to get another letter for extension when it’s close to your current one year extension. And that letter’s date will be the new date for the next one year extension. At least that’s what I have heard.

Congratulations!!🎈🎊🎉🍾. My still saying name was updated 🤷‍♂️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

On February 26th I got the "transferred to local office" and "we received your case" notices.

Then since then, I've been getting a bunch of notices for "transferred to different USCIS facility". Anyone else get these many updates for that?

Screenshot_20180411-153514.png

K-1 Visa:                                                                             ROC:

04-16-2014 - I-129F Petition filed                                   04-04-2017 - Mailed ROC application

05-30-2014 - NOA2 Approved                                         04/20/2017 - NOA received

09-10-2014 - Interview- VISA APPROVED                      05/12/2017 - Biometrics

01-10-2015 - POE: San Francisco                                    06/06/2018 - I-551 Stamp in passport

01-12-2015 - Married                                                         11/28/2018 - Joint I-751 & N400 Interview
                                                                                              11/29/2018 - Approved 

AOS:                                                                                       Naturalization:

02-26-2015 - Filed for AOS, EAD & AP                              27-03-2018 - Filed online application
03-12-2015 - NOA received for AOS, EAD & AP              04/03/2018 - Biometrics
04-13-2015 - Biometrics                                                     10/24/2018 - "Interview Scheduled" status
05-21-2015 - EAD/AP combo card delivered                  11/28/2018 - Interview
06-24-2015 - Interview for AOS, Approved.                     11/30/2018 - Status: "In Line for Oath Ceremony"
07-09-2015 - Green card in hand                                       01/17/2019 - Oath Ceremony

Good day all,

i will greatly appreciate anyone’s help on this. I have my I-751 however, I am going through a divorce over a year after my application has already been submitted. What correct step should I take as soon as the divorce is final. I ask because I have seen conflicting information of just waiting to see if I am called for an interview then present that information or send in the information about the divorce as soon it is finalized. 

Thanks for you help in advanced 

4 hours ago, Bandaria said:

On February 26th I got the "transferred to local office" and "we received your case" notices.

Then since then, I've been getting a bunch of notices for "transferred to different USCIS facility". Anyone else get these many updates for that?

Screenshot_20180411-153514.png

I ve got the same thing. First 2 notifications that they transferred the case to the local office than 2 more that the transfered the case to a different office. 

I applied for naturalization and probably that's why they moved the case.

so with my I-751 still pending, on April 11th i filed my N-400 with all the needed documents. I filed online and it was very easy filing online as compared to filing paper application. Go green. 

N-400, Naturalization Journey:

Filing date: April 11, 2018

Filing method: Online

NOA1 date: April 12, 2018

Biometrics date: April 25, 2018

Interview scheduled/rescheduled: Jan 11, 2019/Feb 13, 2019

Placed in line for Oath: Feb 15, 2019

Oath scheduled for: Mar 21, 2019

Journey of Removal of Conditions:

I-751 Petition for removal of conditions sent: Apr 12, 2017

USPS delivered package: Apr 13, 2017 

NOA1 received: Apr 21, 2017

Biometrics appointment received: May 6, 2017 for May 15, 2017

Biometrics early walk-in: May 11, 2017

New card is being produced: Feb 13, 2019 (right after N-400 interview)

New Card was Mailed and Received: Feb 15, 2019/Feb 21, 2019

I-129 filed : Jan 01,2014

K1 interview: Jun 29, 2014

POE : Aug 13, 2014 (seattle)

---------------------------------------

AOS, EAD & AP FILED: Aug 30, 2014

NOA1: Sept 02, 2014 (Hard copies Sept 23,2014)

Biometrics: Letter received on Sept 26, 2014 (appointment Oct 09) biometrics early walkin completed on sept 29, 2014

Card in production Oct 3, 2014 (EAD was approved in 34 days)

Card mailed to address  Oct 09, 2014

To be Delivered on Oct 11, 2014 but got forwarded since USCIS mailed it to my old address 

Sent back to sender by USPS Oct 11,2014

Received by USCIS Oct 24,2014

Status updated on USCIS website and called 1-800 number to update address Oct 25, 2014

EAD/Ap re-mailed Oct 27,2014 (but no tracking #)

FINALLY received EAD/AP Nov 3, 2014  (starting work this Monday)

Interview Waiver Letter Dec 18, 2014 (6months wait)

Never thought would do this but Sent EAD for renewal July 06, 2015

EAD/AP renewal received by USCIS and NOA 1 mailed July 07,2015

I-485: Case updated, Welcome Notice was mailed  (07/09/15) Took 6 months and 27 days from the date of NPIW and after 10 months and 2 days of NOA 1

Welcome Notice hard copy received in mail, GC should arrive in 3 weeks (07/13/15)<p>

I went green and received my Green Card on (07/29/15)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.