8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BelzMark said:

Hi everyone, 

Our Noa1 was received 24 April but we haven't gotten a Noa2 yet. Where would we get the case number info to be able to check? The only number I got was for reference number for receipt notice of saying when the Noa1 was going to be sent out. 

Thanks

in the NOA1 letter is a case number typically starting with WAC. in the visa journey instructions how to fill in the timeline (i think) is a example of the form

Edited by CE and JR

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

NVC rec'vd our case today! I was given the new case and invoice numbers. They said it is sent to embassy electronically so bogota should have it tomorrow or Friday and will contact my fiance by mail or emai but funny thing is I do not recall our application asking for an email for my fiance (did anyone include an e-mail??) And regular mail would take too long so I asked to include my fiance email and he gladly took it. I guess be sure they have an email.... What do I do next? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, fatima& abdi said:

i hope they do answer our rfe soon . Its  hard to wait again after all this time we been waiting already , im really disapointed with the delay we are having now . i wish u all the best guys cuz i know the feeling either . 

What evidence were they wanting? Feel free to PM if you prefer. I'm trying to gather as much Morocco intel as possible.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, KeriAn said:

When Trent called they told him its not there yet, and when he called Monday they said give it another week, Tuesday it was there. Lol. Had we just waited til the end of this week it wouldve been dwindling there til that letter came.

Hahaha that's good! I'll have Andrew call on Friday. You haven't got the letter yet right?

@fatima& abdi and @spike198, it is random like everything else.  My approval took almost 3 weeks, but someone else only took a week.  

12 November 2016 (Sat): First meeting - Hong Kong/Macau

11 February 2017 (Sat): Second meeting - Philippines

14 February 2017 (Tue): Engaged

K-1 Process:

Spoiler

24 March 2017 (Fri): i-129f sent

28 March 2017 (Tue): i-129f received - NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 NOTICE DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 email/text confirmation

7 April 2017 (Fri): NOA1 Hard-copy

15 August 2017 (Tue): RFE notification

19 August 2017 (Sat): RFE Hard-copy received and returned.

6 September 2017 (Thur): NOA2 Email/Text 

11 September 2017 (Mon): NOA2 Hard Copy received.

20 September 2017 (Wed): NVC Received, Case Number Assigned

25 September 2017 (Mon): NVC Shows In Transit to Embassy

26 September 2017 (Tue): NVC Shows Ready 

3 October 2017 (Mon): Medical at SLEC

16 October 2017 (Mon): Interview Schedule

15 December 2017 (Fri): POE - Seattle

27 December 2017 (Wed): Married my love

AOS Process:
Spoiler
23 January 2018 (Tue): AOS and EAD Packets sent
26 January 2018 (Fri): Package Delivered to PO Box
2 February 2018 (Fri): I-485 NOA1
14 February 2018 (Wed): EAD Rejected
15 February 2018 (Thur): EAD Remailed 
16 February 2018 (Fri): Bio-Metrics Done
15 March 2018 (Thur): EAD Rejected Again
16 March 2018 (Fri): EAD Mailed Again
30 March 2018 (Fri):  INFOPass Appointment re: EAD
5 April 2018 (Thur):  Text and Email that EAD Accepted
10 April 2018 (Wed): NOA1 EAD Received
12 May 2018 (Sat): Interview Letter Received
15 May 2018 (Tue): Email & Text - Card in Production - EAD
25 May 2018 (Fri): EAD Card Received 
13 June 2018 (Wed): Interview Scheduled - Approved!!
19 June 2018 (Tue): AOS Approval Letter received
21 June 2018 (Thur):  Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!

Next Step - Removing Conditions in 2020!!
KeithMonica.jpg.db958e6dfc9412e7667bec786358d620.jpg

Timeline
12 hours ago, LabOz said:

Congrats do you know what questions were asked?

The CO asked her:

-What is your fiance's name?

-Where does he live?

-How,when, and where did you two meet?

-What does your fiance do?

-What is his job?

-What is our plan on our wedding

-What date do you plan on getting married?

-Can you show me your pictures with both of you together? preferably with relatives/friends too

-How many times did he come to visit you this year? and how many days did he stay for each stay?

-Last December from when he visited you, how many days did he stay in the Philippines?

-Have you travelled to any other countries? If so how many days did you stay in that country?

-Describe the proposal

And then the CO said "you're good" and told her to pick up a white slip(white slip indicated that she passed) and to go home. lol

K-1 Visa Timeline @ California Service Center  

03/19/17: Proposed @ Philippines  

03/28/17: Mailed I-129F Application via USPS Priority Mail to Texas Lockbox

04/03/17: Application was received

04/06/17: NOA1 Issued | Check cashed date

04/14/17: NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/04/17: NOA2 (126 days from NOA1)

08/10/17: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

08/17/17: NVC Received Case

08/18/17: MNL Case # Assigned

09/05-06/17: St Lukes Medical

09/12/17: US Embassy Interview

09/18/17: Received Passport with Visa

XX/XX/17: CFO Seminar

11/26/17: POE

12/16/17: Married in Los Angeles

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

05/12/18: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago PO Box  

05/20/18: NOA1 Text Message

05/25/18: Received NOA1 Letters

06/02/18: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

06/02/18: Received RFE #1

06/13/18: Biometrics Appointment @ Los Angeles 

07/11/18: Called to Expedite EAD due to financial loss

07/24/18: Received EAD Expedite Letter with it dated on 07/14/18

08/01/18: Successfully faxed EAD Expedite Documents to Fax # (Tried faxing for 5 days)

08/10/18: Replied and mailed RFE #1

08/14/18: Mailed letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein regarding Expedited EAD

10/22/18: Received EAD/AP Combo Card

07/17/19: Received Text Message that case was scheduled for interview

07/21/19: Received Letter for Appointment Date/Time

08/21/19: Interview @ SLC USCIS and approved. Later that night, received notification that card is being produced.

08/22/19: Received email that card is being mailed.

59 minutes ago, krizia said:

Hahaha that's good! I'll have Andrew call on Friday. You haven't got the letter yet right?

Na not yet, maybe at the end of the week, or next week... if ever at all.

•  CSC stage
  • Date sent: 7th April
  • Date received: 11th April
  • NoA date: 15th April 
  • NoA hardcopy: 23rd April
  • NoA 2: 30th August
  • NoA 2 hardcopy: 5th September

NVC/EMBASSY stage

• NVC case created: 11th September
  • NVC sent: 12th September
  • Consular received: 14th September
  • NVC hardcopy: 18th September
  • Packet 3 received: 18th September
  • Packet 3 sent: 

Timeline
1 hour ago, krizia said:

Call everyday it's okay for them lol. That is also what they told Matt 20 days but he still called everyday. They received our case 9 days after Noa2 :jest: they are easier to talk to than people from USCIS ;)

Edited by JeniandMatt

Timeline
13 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

Call everyday it's okay for them lol. That is also what they told Matt 20 days but he still called everyday. They received our case 9 days after Noa2 :jest: they are easier to talk to than people from USCIS ;)

Thanks ate Jeni! I will ask Andrew to call everyday. Is it okay that I will call or it needs to be the petitioner?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, krizia said:

Thanks ate Jeni! I will ask Andrew to call everyday. Is it okay that I will call or it needs to be the petitioner?

You can call. I was going to. Although it was always Matt who called because it's easier for him because I still have work and the ideal hours that is when he call I'm usually just going off work. Usually 8-9am Philippine time😊 after USCIS it is actually mostly the beneficiaries part now in the process with the medical interview CFO for us. Have you scheduled CFO?

Edited by JeniandMatt

Timeline
6 hours ago, lon552 said:

Please forgive my slow response. Comcast internet service is out in Jacksonville for at least a week from Hurricane Irma and my Verizon data connection is taxed for bandwidth as a result. I'm lucky if a web page doesn't take 5 minutes to load. 

In addition to the app notification I received an email and text from USCIS. I didn't know it because I was in the process of replacing my iPhone with limited internet (a task no person should have to endure). The funniest part of it is my daughter has been asking me for weeks what I wanted for my birthday and my only request was NOA2. So I'm fighting with the new iPhone and iTunes and decide to connect my iPad through my work phone hotspot and it comes up to my daughter congratulating me. Before I can open an app she sends me a screenshot of the approval. So she actually DID get to give me my desired birthday gift. 

Wooo so awesome Congrats.

What a great present.

Get that DS-160 done if not already.

Stay safe.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

You can call. I was going to. Although it was always Matt who called because it's easier for him because I still have work and the ideal hours that is when he call I'm usually just going off work. Usually 8-9am Philippine time😊 after USCIS it is actually mostly the beneficiaries part now in the process with the medical interview CFO for us. Have you scheduled CFO?

Yes ate me and Lei and our other friend scheduled it on Oct 25. :P You can join if you're not leaving next month yet.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, krizia said:

Yes ate me and Lei and our other friend scheduled it on Oct 25. :P You can join if you're not leaving next month yet.

Oh that will be fun. I already attended yesterday though 😊. We wanted to have everything done already so it's just the medical and interview

Timeline
5 hours ago, krizia said:

Okay I tried calling actually they said it can take up to 6 weeks. Huhu :(  hahaha I want to call everyday but they might get annoyed lol

Annoy them. That is there job to respond to your request.

It is your life that is on hold not theirs LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.