8,297 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, tanderson64 said:

Just got off the phone with NVC.  Have case number and all other ID numbers.

So it was 12 days from NOA2 approval to NVC.

From what I have seen from others, it takes about 2 to 3 days to get to Embassy and ready status.

congrats!!!

Another approval 

Country Philippines 

NOA1 April 10th

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, fatima& abdi said:

hii i just wanna ask how did u know that .?? im april 17 also but i hav't hear anything about our date we also called uscis this week but it was useless .also my android app does not show me anything ... anyway im just feeling same like u guys let hope we make it this week best of luck 

We were approved today 08/23 and our NOA1 was 04/11. I will be in Morocco next week and we will hopefully get everything else ready during my trip!!! One question, will everything be closed (government offices) for the whole week after Eid al Hada or just a couple days?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Another approval 

Country Philippines 

NOA1 April 10th

@S*UK let's hope this is a sign of good things to come and not an anomaly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 minutes ago, TamaraN said:

We were approved today 08/23 and our NOA1 was 04/11. I will be in Morocco next week and we will hopefully get everything else ready during my trip!!! One question, will everything be closed (government offices) for the whole week after Eid al Hada or just a couple days?

hii congrats im soo happy for u that u made it finaly my finace is coming next week also to spend 10 days here i hope we get our golden ticket before he leave too . don't worry the holiday will only take 5 days and everyone will be back to work . i wish u all the best and save trip enjoy it :wub:

1 hour ago, TamaraN said:

So, I wanted to post this earlier, but my iphone would not let me access this site, so I had to wait until I got home.

I have been calling the USCIS 1-2 times per week for a week or two, and most of the people I spoke to were very kind and understanding. Yesterday, I called again. I was getting nervous because we were nearing the 5 month mark, and people who applied after me were being approved. The tier 1 officer was polite and kind as usual, but the tier 2 officer was a little unprofessional. He basically laughed at me, and said that I am within normal processing time. He said they are still working on February, and that I would definitely be waiting at lease another two months for NOA2. I told him that I knew that wasn't true because people on a forum I am a member of have been approved from March and April, and another tier 2 officer told me that the tracker was last updated June 30th, and wasn't accurate. He replied that the other officer read the screen wrong, because it was updated Aug. 16. He then went on to say that anyone on this website who claims they applied after feb. and have been approved, is lying (even after I told him some people posted screenshots of their approvals." He also told me it is impossible to received notification of approval through text or email, and that they only send letters. I didn't feel like arguing with him, so I said thanks and hung up, frustrated about receiving conflicting information (also, other people had told me my case passed pre-review and was being adjucated and others told me it hadn't even been assigned to anyone).

So, I was super surprised today when, at 4:48PM eastern time, I received not one, but 5 text messages from USCIS telling me my case had been updated, and I should check it online. My heart immediately dropped out of my chest, and tears formed in my eyes, and I told myself not to get my hopes up. A few weeks ago, after I changed my address, I got a message telling me my case had been updated, and I got super excited, until I opened it and it was just the address change, it was heartbreaking, and I didn't want to experience it again. We are considered within normal processing time, and my fiance is from Morocco, which could take longer because of certain factors.

To my shock, it was in fact our approval. After 137 days (I think) I have my NOA2. I am going to Morocco next week, and I was hoping it would come before I left, and it did!!! I shed some tears of joy! I am almost done collecting all of my documents for his interview, and will take them to Morocco. What's next?? I thought I had everything planned out, but now that I am here, I feel like my mind is blank!!!

On a side note, the tracker ap I use on my iphone dropped confetti when I opened it to the approval. 

My NOA1 date was 04/11/17 if anyone is wondering!! :P:wub:

Hi, good to hear you got your NOA2.  When you called how did you get them to tell you about the pre-review, adjudicated, etc.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hi everyone! Would it be too much to ask if anyone could use their USCIS app to see if there has been any approval or update regarding WAC1790276287 ? I'm an April filer filing from overseas and I've been reading how many people who are early April filers have received NOA2s by now with no update from any app or email or myUSCIS site- just by mail. And I can't get the app to work on my older iphone and snail mail takes a while to get to South Korea. It may be I'm simply still waiting, but if isn't much trouble I thought I'd ask. Thanks! There's such a great support group going on here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BCARNOLD said:

Hi everyone! Would it be too much to ask if anyone could use their USCIS app to see if there has been any approval or update regarding WAC1790276287 ? I'm an April filer filing from overseas and I've been reading how many people who are early April filers have received NOA2s by now with no update from any app or email or myUSCIS site- just by mail. And I can't get the app to work on my older iphone and snail mail takes a while to get to South Korea. It may be I'm simply still waiting, but if isn't much trouble I thought I'd ask. Thanks! There's such a great support group going on here.

Case received April 4

Timeline
1 minute ago, BCARNOLD said:

Much appreciated! So... this means it just hasn't been touched yet? (womp womp)

Not necessarily, could be approved and just taking a while to get to you. Trackers update sporadically.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, TamaraN said:

Congrats !!! (F)(F)(F):)

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Timeline
6 hours ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

When my Darrel called me and said that he received a message that our case was updated, he was driving a car, so told me to check the status on the USCIS website -

and I saw the status  " My case was approved " , the same moment our attorney called too and informed us of NOA2 .
 ... our number ...79544
I wish all of you , guys . approvals soon !!! be patient , we know how you feel now... the most dark before the sun......and we know how you will feel then ! ))    the bird of luck for all of you  :)

птица удачи.png

Congratulations!

Timeline
6 hours ago, TamaraN said:

What's next?? I thought I had everything planned out, but now that I am here, I feel like my mind is blank!!!

My NOA1 date was 04/11/17 if anyone is wondering!! :P:wub:

Same Noa1 date as ours 😊. congratulations on your approval! I so can relate to this. Yesterday when my love called me to tell me about the approval I felt like my mind suddenly got blank 😂. Suddenly I feel panic excitement I felt nervous and a lot more feelings. And so earlier today we talked again about no the next steps. You might wanna check the visaconnection website that a pioneer Vj member has created. It has step by step from nvc to interview. We have gone thru all the steps there taking note on what we still need to do. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.